CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Rich Balochistan,poor Baloch. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/37227-rich-balochistan-poor-baloch.html)

sumair shah Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:36 PM

royality is the right of province and it is supposed 2 b invested on the development of the people living in the province... and Balochistan was not the part of pakistan it existed before the independance of pakistan, Balochistan was existing when there was no pakistan QUAID-E-AZAM made a contract wid khan of kalaat to assamble balochistan with pakistan for time being it was simply a contract....

Xeric Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:40 PM

@sumal,

You live in Balochistan and well aware of the ground realities. Can you enlighten us about notions of common Baloch people what they demand? and please share your view point, what is the best possible peaceful solution of Balochistan issue?

sumair shah Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:49 PM

first conflict started b/w the central government and Balochs in 1948, Prince Karim Khan's brother was compelled to retreat kalaat but prince karim khan denied and started war against the Govt and there have been five conflicts b/w Balochs and the Govt since 1948 till 2010 and conflict still goin on even zulfikaar ali bhuto was not in favor of balochis he also did his job against balochs, u just go thru the history of balochistan u vl come 2 know abt all...

Xeric Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:08 AM

[B]But what is the solution of this issue ?[/B]

sumair shah Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:10 AM

100 saal larhaai end may solution muzaakraat....the only possible and best solution to every war.

Waqar Abro Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=sumal;205602]100 saal larhaai end may solution muzaakraat....the only possible and best solution to every war.[/QUOTE]

If dialogue is the best solution of this lingering issue then why it was not started so long before.

How many times federation had a dialogue process with bugti,do u know?

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:25 AM

Salamona

[QUOTE]The main reason behind the deprivation of balouchi people,is education.[/QUOTE]
i totally disagree with your statement my fellow,because baloch has come out of age and became mature enough to take insight into the good and evil.Besides,the word is not balochi,infact it is baloch.
[QUOTE]Have you all forgotten the scenario in which 6 alive women were buried?[/QUOTE]
no we have not forgotten the said incident together with the savage incident happened with mukhtara maai.:mad:
[QUOTE]who most of the time blow gas links up?[/QUOTE]
who has denied to pay 800 million in respect of royalty?Is not it injustice to a class whose resources have been looted apparently and whose rights are being trampled down by emphatic denial.
[QUOTE]how many times chinese engineers were killed in balouchistan?[/QUOTE]
how many youngsters have been killed here?Do have any calculation of the same?:joker
[QUOTE]who will invest in such province which is damned risky?[/QUOTE]
ponder over the causes which led the circumstances to a situation of no return.
[QUOTE]as far natural resources are concerned,bhai it is the duty of the province to dilever justice to the people ,federation ka koi kaam nahi usko buss kuch % milta hay.[/QUOTE]
mere bhai,,yaha qissa ulta hai,,hame loot kar hame e beek me wapis ki jati hai,,aur wo bi taane de k.maaale ghaneeemat samj k:joker
[QUOTE]Ask all these questions to balouchi leaders?[/QUOTE]
yeah you are correct to some extent that baloch has been bereaved of his rights by their own representatives,mostly sardars and mullahs.:bow
[QUOTE]why nawabs and nationalist are still claiming that balouchistan is not a part of pakistan?[/QUOTE]
which nawab has demanded a separate state escluding nawab khair bakhsh marri?
[QUOTE]pyar se bat karo tub bhi naraz,koi action lo tab bi naraz.[/QUOTE]
hame piyar nai,bul k suffering baloch ko us ka haq chaiyeh,jise constitution ne use diya hai.
Mat pooch mere dost mere karobar ka
andhoon k shehr me aaeena bechta hooon.
:cry
[QUOTE]ese liye kehta hon,education k store kholo,education phelany waly doctors recruit karo aur sab ko education k dozes do,sab sahi hojayega per afsoos kuch arsa pehly teachers,principals ,VC ko bhi shaheed kya gaya? why?[/QUOTE]
nice piece of advice:bow

sumair shah Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:26 AM

but u first tell me why they started operation???

Nice work riaz 2 gud answers... and y they all putting the sardars etc again and again in the scene we know this isn't true at all they are trying 2 hide the facts behind this characterization....

sana_krn Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:43 AM

sumal dear no one is trying to hide anything
do read my 1st reply y not help ur self? dear bandook k liey paisey hain sarak bananey k liey nahi? hand grenade khirdney k quat hai skool bnaney ki nahi wah kia bat hai hats of tabah kero sab kuch jala do phr aisey rights mil jain gay?

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:57 AM

Wash AAthke

@sana-krn
baut ache janab....
at the risk of offending you i m impelled to qoute this example with a view that u will take the matter objectively.
farz kijiyeh aik shakhs k 4 bete hon,,aik ki hight 7 feet aur baqiyoon ki 5 to 4 feets o..wo father baqi sons k bearings sirf is pretext pe justify nai karsakta k wo hight me 4th one se chote hain,,aur bare bete ko ignore karne ka use qathan koi haq nai is gunah pe k uska qad lamba hai,,aur use clothing and fostering pe bara kharcha ayega.....it does not make sense:roll
All the classes must be treated on equal footings with others.We should not find any reason to any discrimination.:wacko:

04:20 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.