CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Balochistan Package - need suggestion please!! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/37321-balochistan-package-need-suggestion-please.html)

polaris Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:15 AM

Balochistan Package - need suggestion please!!

Hello dear members,
please suggest if u know something abt this matter..
one of my friends from quetta has recently been given appointment order under aghaaz e haqooq balochistan package.. but his sister, who also was declared successful in test n interview, has not been given appointment order.. they've been told by the authorities that only one person from same house can be appointed..
pls guys suggest what to do in this situation as his sister has also been declared successful.. do u hv any idea abt any such policy tht only one of all sibblings, who applied, will be appointed...?? pls reply..!!!

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:19 AM

Salamona

dn worry dear,,i personally know two brothers who have been selected and given their offer letters.It seems a denial strategy on behalf of the authorities who are reported to have been strict in quetta district.......

sumair shah Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:25 AM

they shud not have mentioned 2 b sibblings... wel me 2 know ppl belonging 2 same family having this job... well they shud wait 4 atleast a month then they shud discuss the orders related matter without mentioning the reason 4 wat the sister was not given the appointment letter..perhaps it may work..try is must

polaris Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:25 AM

@ above

Thnx for reply bro..
but can u suggest wht to do in suggestion.. is there any way out to get the offer order for his sister as well?

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:30 AM

Wash AAthke

my dear,these positions have not been doled out on the basis single family scheme,nay the said recruitments have been conducted in large,enveloping all and sundry.No such discriminatory policy has been hatched to deny one of one's inalienable right.The said candidate had better consult the court.

sumair shah Wednesday, August 11, 2010 01:33 AM

yes riaz is rite u shud consult the lawyer problem may get solved thru court 4 sure

polaris Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:47 PM

thnx agn dear riaz n sumal...
my frnd informed tht his sister has got her offer letter today.. though she's bn posted quite far from home, i guess some place named urak which is out of city area... now agn he ws worried abt her sister n thinking if he cud gt her sister transfered frm there.. i dnt kno whether these appointees can b transferred frm one place to othr... pls guide if u guys hv any idea.. rgrds

sumair shah Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:04 PM

no these positions are on contract basis and in contract it is clearly written that one can not be transfered from one place to another so it is not possible

muhammadshahee Tuesday, August 24, 2010 03:54 AM

Salam to all friends
I want to know that is there any information about the aghaz e haqooq balochistan package selected candidates that when they are going to get their salary and how much salary they have to receive.

And what is the procedure of getting their salaries.

If any body has some information about this then plz reply me.

11:50 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.