CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Mian Shabaz Sharif as future Prime Minister of Pakistan (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/37398-mian-shabaz-sharif-future-prime-minister-pakistan.html)

Xeric Friday, August 13, 2010 12:53 AM

Mian Shabaz Sharif as future Prime Minister of Pakistan

[B]AoA,

Dear members how you see in future the prospects of Mian Shabaz as future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Can we hope that he will bring a change in the system of the country? Recently his enthusiasm in flood relief operation is highly appreciated by all the quarters of life. Similarly he has been regarded as an honest, strict and man of principles in administrative affairs. He personally visits the scene and settles the issues on the spot. He is described with famous a movie Nayak – Aik Din ka CM, following clip will illustrate the personality of CM Punjab. [/B]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE]SR-N_FpPZek[/YOUTUBE]
[/CENTER]

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Friday, August 13, 2010 01:04 AM

Salamona

He deserves a sincere salute.:vic

mangat1 Friday, August 13, 2010 02:19 AM

dont forget his past
Search about his assests outside pak
What abt his corruptions in the previous govts
We shud nt forget that
His criminal nature
His attitude with the mpas
His off camera attitude
Sir mian sab is our old mian sab
Roaming on helicopters is nt a big deal
Makes search on his raiwind palace
I think u have nt heard abt the 22 miniistries that he has occupied and has nt appointed any minister n the work of those ministeries is kept pending as mian sab has no supernatural powerss that he can give time to the 22 ministries on time.

A lot lot more
Think neutrally

Waqar Abro Friday, August 13, 2010 07:50 AM

[QUOTE=mangat1;206027]dont forget his past
Search about his assests outside pak
What abt his corruptions in the previous govts
We shud nt forget that
His criminal nature
His attitude with the mpas
His off camera attitude
Sir mian sab is our old mian sab
Roaming on helicopters is nt a big deal
Makes search on his raiwind palace
I think u have nt heard abt the 22 miniistries that he has occupied and has nt appointed any minister n the work of those ministeries is kept pending as mian sab has no supernatural powerss that he can give time to the 22 ministries on time.

A lot lot more
Think neutrally[/QUOTE]

May i ask you one thing ,is this a chronic diseases among such pakistani people who dont want to see that if a person who intends to work for the betterment of their life,is their foe?
Have you ever seen to any Cm while traveling on 70 bike? i myself saw mian shahbaz sharif 2 days back on tv.
where is CM of sindh,Balouchistan and Kp?
what they are doing in this disastrous situation prevailing everywhere in our country?
Whatever has mian sahab done in the past ,can be discussed later on but now it is the time to pay eulogy to him which undoubtedly encourages him to work much hard.
Do u know mian sahab just pays a visit for a jiffy and it motivates not only the poor but also the staff which has been posted for rehabilitation of flood victims.

So dear let him do whatever he is doing,past ki baat flood k baad inshallah ese forum per karengy to the some extent em agree with your points.

Xeric Friday, August 13, 2010 07:53 AM

@mangat1,

Your post smells me of opposition parties like PML-Q or PMN-N forward block. He is liked by majority of the Punjab and have fans through out the country. He was the first leader who came out from the province and directly started many development works in Balochistan the biggest one is a construction of hospital, inviting the position holders, and on many occasions he announced buses, air conditioners for students of Balochistan.

Can you tell me a single politician in the country whose record is clear, there are many political and in some cases genuine issues but in current leadership I can see only Shahbaz Sharif violating the security protocol and serving the people on the spot.

If helping the poor people at their homes, districts is politics, traveling helicopter and riding on motorcycle is politics then where are the other CMs they are also politicians but they never bothered to come out of they palaces.

Shabaz Sharif owns Jati Umrah but on the other hand he spend many days with flood victims and helped them, consoled them who can leave his palace. He is on the hit list of Taliban and Al Qaeda. But he is again and again violating his security protocol, who has such courage and bravery in Pakistan?

Shabaz Sharif is termed as criminal because he believe in encounter and don't leave the criminals unpunished for long time. If he was criminal he would not have posted Mr. Aslam Tareen as CCPO Lahore who is the most honest police office, similarly in bureaucracy honest officers are placed in important department.

CM Balochistan has 64 Ministers what he did for province, If Mian Shabaz Sharif has 22 portfolios then he must have trust on himself and the province is progressing by the way.

Sabreena Friday, August 13, 2010 11:03 AM

Agreed. right now he is the only Minister who is taking care of our OWN people. Others are still Sleeping or Waiting for any Miracle...
C Mr. President visited only SINDH...... What about other Areas......:blink

mangat1 Friday, August 13, 2010 01:24 PM

mere kisi party se link nhi hai...
Lekin shayad sir apka link zaroor hai n league se
Agr wo bike pe ghoom ke videos bana kar upload karta hai to usko chahye ke wo vidoes b upload kare jab wo 50 cars ke protocol ke mai chalta hai aur adha lahore 2 2 ghantay ke liye traffic mmai jam ho jata hai
Sir how can u all ignore the negative aspects
Yes he is working for the flood affestees better than other governments but its his job to do even better. I wonder how we forget their assets outside pakistan and their corruptions.... Sir pls neutral ho kar sochiye
Hum sab donate kar rahe hain jitni aukat ho, aur dua karte hain... Jahan tak kisi doosre leader ki bat hai, leaders hain jin pe ik ilzam tak nahi, prove hona to door ki bat hai... But this is not the right time to disciss leaders. We should pray for the afffectees

banki moon is far better then our president who has atleast stated that i will visit the affected areas and john carry is also coming

6561 Friday, August 13, 2010 02:11 PM

@mangat sahb....Question is not of his corruption here and his assets abroad and watever You mentioned.. But to forget these things for one moment at this scenario in Pakistan due to flood we should praise him for good things and should not look for past.

Jahanzebmemon Friday, August 13, 2010 02:32 PM

You can forget [U]Shareef Brothers[/U] past but can't forget [U]Zardari[/U]'s past? [B]WOW!!![/B]

[I]Biased media, Biased people.[/I]

hamarapakistan Friday, August 13, 2010 02:56 PM

He dont deserve to be a future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Its my personal opinion. u have the right to agreed or not.

12:36 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.