Friday, March 29, 2024
12:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default BNP Secretary General Habib Jalib killed

BNP Secretary General Habib Jalib is killed by unknown motorcyclist..He was the senior leader of BNp..Please comment on this very very sad incident..
Regards
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

i have no words to condemn this atrocious act of mass killing.It is quite evident that a hidden enemy whosoever he may be, is playing its savage role in order to repress the voice of baloch.Let me state before the blind world that baloch will fight for its cause of national identity and local supremacy till its last breath.By extinguishing the lives of such great leaders can not put an end to the despondencies of baloch nor these sort of coward acts can demoralize the pations that are being nursed in the bosoms of baloch youth..shame shame shame...........These perpetual killings of baloch leaders highlights the explicit failure of government who has done nothing than fanning the flame inside.Quite clearly, these sort of inhumane acts will actuate a wave of antagonistic reaction amongst baloch populace who has already been suffering under the irony of fate.

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

i condemn the brutal murder of habib jalib.we are feeling so sad at this trauma.

there is no doubt that our landscape is the zone of great game. america,israel,india and all anti islamic elements want to balkanize the muslim world in the name of brotherhood and prejudice.
there is no distinction on the basis of ethnicity in islam. we are not punjabi,sindhi,blouch or pashtuns, but muslims and pakistani.

the godfathers are posing their strategic cards against asiatic powers.
unfortunately , our own people and a few servile accomplices and puppets are playing in their hands.they kill non locals in blauchistan whether they are peasants,shopkeepers or professors.these puppets don,t allow their blouch subjects to study in schools and get illumunated from the candle of knowledge.

do we remember what akbar bught did in dera bught with the local blouch population. A few innocent people believe that these feudal lords and sardars can change their destiny.But the fact is that these rich people cannot do that.
look at the rural sindh and southern punjab!
It is a mighty success of feudocracy in punjab,sindh and sardarocracy in blauchistan to divert the public sentiments and fury towards the other side.
if these blouch ,punjabi and sindhi feudals are so loyal to the downtrodden of their respective localities then why don,t they distribute their own properties among the native miserable people.

so, don,t play in the hands of global imperialism .
do you know if pak soil is diveded ,the rest of muslim world (from persia to caucasus would be unsafe.we the miserable pakistan are nothing but a boundry wall and nuclear safeguard of ummah against israel and the rest of the west.
the enemy has again tricked with our great great blouch brothers. this murder will create further frustration in blouch hearts.
we are with them till the last blood stain.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

I remeber that while making notes of Balochistan Package I quoted Habib Jalib'statement-"we dont want mega projects,while work on these projects will continue,Balochistan would get only Peanuts in shape of Revenue"...-
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 2862

Nazik is on a distinguished road

Can anybody plz explain that what are the forces behid these brutal target killing in balochistan?

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough
Default murder of habib jalic baloch

The incident can be a attempt to destabilize the process of settlement in Baluchistan.He was nationalist and leader of great importance in the province.His death can bred many new incidents of such a nature.
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about

i regrettably say that Agencies are involved in such mass elimination.

@ ali imran..
my dear brother i am really sorry that your misinformation guided your pen.You people do not know the real atrocities being made on baloch nation.As you have pointed out that Nawab Akbar Khan Shaheed maltreated his people,which is baseless,ill-conceived and non-cogent.People living in dera bugti still remember the days ruled by Nawab sahab shaheed.Do not you realize the fact that it was Nawab sahab himself,who warmly welcome Mr.Jinnah.Who left the thieves to steal his natural resources without any resistance.In return what happened to him,probably you must have known that.Before putting your comments you had better study the common parlance that prevails amongst baloch nation.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

6561 is on a distinguished road

@alizai.

Every killing should be condemned and this killing too off course. But what about the innocent punjabi's like teachers, hajjams, small business men and common peoples who are killed daily almost. I do not understand this as is it justice to try to eliminate non baloch peoples from balochistan?. Logically, moral, religiously, humanly its not acceptable.
Ever any baloch person killed on these grounds in punjab just to have only punjab peoples in punjab nd not non punjab's. Land of world belongs to allah not to any punjabi, balochi, or sindhi or pathans or german,or french,or american. Every body have rite to live any where but in balochistan where I lived 2 years,peoples ,leaders want no punjabi in balochistan. Wat mistake a common man commited ?

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Kindly avoid using upper case

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@riaz ahmed alizai

thanks for the reply bro!
1st of all i would like to correct you that blouch ,punjabi or sindhi are not the nations or quams.

secondly, i personally met with the affected bugtis of kohlu who were living in multan. 600 people were in our colony zakariya town.they told us about the brutality of nawab akbar bughti"shaheed".
moreover you have applauded the canals of milk and honey during the golden rule of akbar bugti. for your kind information, he never allowed any d.c. to establish new schools or colleges in his swathe of empire "dera bughti".
nobody was allowed to name his son as akbar. how many pipelines he has exploded? ...no mention.

i agree that he respected jinnah.but what he did afterwards with the lovers of jinnah in blauchistan. he was a qualified person. why he didn,t plan for the development in blauchistan when he was C.M?
if anyone in blauchistan has any reservation against co pakistanis,then why to kill the chinese engineers?
why brahamdagh bughti is being trained by RAW in Qandahar?
Do you reject the unbiased reports of 17 centres of india near blauchistan border.and their spies arrested by security forces?
.....ok.pak govt. is lying. but what about samuel hursh,christina amanpur. http://www.outlookindia.com/sectionh...=International.
the role of agencies???? do you hav any sound verdict?
now a word about natural resources:
blauchistan supplies only 33% of gas in total to pakistan, including the net gas supplied to blauchistan itself . and the rebels have reservations.

billions of $ investment on makran coast including Pasni and Gwadar by federation. and you have the objection.
they have reservations when poverty prevails in blauchistan. and they have the objections when someone tries to bring massive development over there.

this is the behaviour of blauchi politicians.now look at punjab ,sindh and khyber.pakhtoonkhaw;

75% of wheat and other crops by other provinces are provided to blauchistan but no sound of objection is raised by the other provinces.

new nfc award,18th amendment is a tectonic shift towards provincial autonomy. ok its not sufficient but at least blauch leaders had to say even a single word about the +ive new trend and sacrifice of the federation.

Contrast the difference of feedback between rebel minority in blauchistan and that of other provinces.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
murder of politicians or common people is a common practice in karachi but no one raises the slogan of separation.but the rebels in blauchistan..mashallah***.

according to the authentic reports of international critics, the annual requirement of BLA rebillion is 270+ million dollars. who is providing that amount?Either you or me?
The weapons found during skirmishes b/w forces and bla are indian and so latest that only expert fighters can use them. who is training them?
what is the role of indian diplomatic presence on 17 stations near durand line. are they selling the toffees in the deserts? no mega plan except a road and the mine are heard. so whyyyyyyyyyyyy they are here?

brother! it is not only the blouch but olso the punjabis,sindhis and pathans who have been the victim of feudalism and foreign intrigues. so , our fight is common and the same. our enemy is the same. we can bolster our basic rights by a collective effort.
otherwise , if everyone like bla makes his "1/2 brick mosque", the carnage would be beyond expectations.
if today the establishment is using and maltreating you, the next day., it would be foreign led puppetocracy of bla which will use the resources of blauchistan.
SO dear your struggle is not wrong but direction should be corrected.
we are one against our collective enemies india,israel, america and landlords.
40th CTP (IRS)

Default Salamona

@ali emran..
Nice comments.
Quote:
secondly, i personally met with the affected bugtis of kohlu who were living in multan. 600 people were in our colony zakariya town.they told us about the brutality of nawab akbar bughti"shaheed".
moreover you have applauded the canals of milk and honey during the golden rule of akbar bugti. for your kind information, he never allowed any d.c. to establish new schools or colleges in his swathe of empire "dera bughti".
nobody was allowed to name his son as akbar. how many pipelines he has exploded? ...no mention.
for your kind information the people that you met with might be kalpar bugties,who had killed the beloved son of Nawab sahab.Before that incident Nawab sahab was not encamped at dera bugti but he was active in politics.Shortly after,his son was killed he limited himself till dera bugti,and his reaction was quite natural.I also admit that some brutalities were happened on his part.It is totally wrong that he prohibited people naming their sons as akbar,i personaly know many friends having the same name.
Quote:
agree that he respected jinnah.but what he did afterwards with the lovers of jinnah in blauchistan. he was a qualified person. why he didn,t plan for the development in blauchistan when he was C.M?
just give me the answer,if a government can test atomic weapons in a region without taking into confidence the local administration ,then why can she not build schools,hospitals,communication channels with the consent of the same administeration?just ponder over.
Quote:
f anyone in blauchistan has any reservation against co pakistanis,then why to kill the chinese engineers?
have you any authentic information that those engineers were killed by common baloch? definitely not.
Quote:
why brahamdagh bughti is being trained by RAW in Qandahar?
Do you reject the unbiased reports of 17 centres of india near blauchistan border.and their spies arrested by security forces?
As for as barahmdagh bugti is concerned,i do not agree with his approach whatsoever he thinks,plans or acts. Off course india has its hand in the affairs,but think a while,what were the reasons that allowed her to fish and win compliments.
Quote:
now a word about natural resources:
blauchistan supplies only 33% of gas in total to pakistan, including the net gas supplied to blauchistan itself . and the rebels have reservations.
Again you are quoting the present share of balochistani gas in total affairs,once its share was 57% in the same.
Quote:
billions of $ investment on makran coast including Pasni and Gwadar by federation. and you have the objection.
they have reservations when poverty prevails in blauchistan. and they have the objections when someone tries to bring massive development over there.
Nice comments....can you answer as to why such developments are limited to those areas where the interest of others lie?why such developments can be made in chaghi, where you can test the atomic weapons but can not built hospitals,can not give electricity,can not provide the local people with jobs,can not install water plants?Why people at dera bugti are deprived of gas at a minor distance?when the same has been taken to the every nook and corner of entire country.Why people at gidar,surab,and ketch are compel to drink water from the same bucket where animals suck?Just pore over...
Quote:
this is the behaviour of blauchi politicians.now look at punjab ,sindh and khyber.pakhtoonkhaw;

75% of wheat and other crops by other provinces are provided to blauchistan but no sound of objection is raised by the other provinces.

new nfc award,18th amendment is a tectonic shift towards provincial autonomy. ok its not sufficient but at least blauch leaders had to say even a single word about the +ive new trend and sacrifice of the federation.
let me amount to your information that naseerabad division has the fullest capability of producing wheat and other necessary ingredients.We have enough to feed others.
Quote:
ccording to the authentic reports of international critics, the annual requirement of BLA rebillion is 270+ million dollars. who is providing that amount?Either you or me?
The weapons found during skirmishes b/w forces and bla are indian and so latest that only expert fighters can use them. who is training them?
what is the role of indian diplomatic presence on 17 stations near durand line. are they selling the toffees in the deserts? no mega plan except a road and the mine are heard. so whyyyyyyyyyyyy they are here?
i personally disagree with the said organization and believe in parliamentary politics.