CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Truth behind the shoe issue of President(Zardari) (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/37434-truth-behind-shoe-issue-president-zardari.html)

Waqar Abro Saturday, August 14, 2010 04:43 AM

Truth behind the shoe issue of President(Zardari)

It has been seen,biased role of media,has completely led our nation towards the path of shadowy.
I myself had seen,people were damned happy when shoes were thrown over the president in Uk and most of the senior members of this prestigious forum showed happiness over this issue.

All are requested to watch this video
[YOUTUBE]lqN8uSrZIwg[/YOUTUBE]

MBA Saturday, August 14, 2010 05:23 AM

Great!

Its really interesting to know about that man, thanks Waqar Abro for sharing such nicest piece of video.

I really condemn this heinous act of Media for presenting this event as heroic, although they have defamed the Pakistan's image.

Regards,

Xeric Saturday, August 14, 2010 06:04 AM

Shoe hurling issue seems to be pre-planned to topple the democracy in the country resulting in fiasco. Media is playing a crucial role in the politics of Pakistan but still immature. Faisal Raza Abidi should launch his own news channel, he will be a good anchorperson. :clap

Baba Jee earned much fame from undemocratic forces of the country, his interview and proofs of Faisal Raza Abidi enlists the Baba Jee among the biggest hypocrites of the century. Shame on that Baba whose get up is Islamic but un-Islamic action.

Maha Khan Saturday, August 14, 2010 06:50 AM

I second the views of Crown Prince...and condemn the role of media...:hurtI was among those members who didnot favour this act...;)...we used to talk about democracy but still dont know what is the actual meaning of"DEMOCRACY...:thinking...Do we people want to promote the "shoe-political" culture in Pakistan??
Regards

Stunner Saturday, August 14, 2010 07:44 AM

Well .. An unfortunate incident, if it really happened .. President Asif Ali Zardari might be the most notorious figure in Pakistan & abroad, but this incident must be condemned .. He's the head of state and was voted & elected on basis of those votes which our educated & illiterate people casted .. Didn't they know who they were voting for after Benazir's death .. ? I pity our nation really

This was a political shoe rather than a citizen's grudge over wrong policies .. And unfortunately, i must say that this is a beginning of new era of shoe culture in Pakistan where anyone and everyone can be attacked on political differences ..

Our deeds are the other way around, but may Allah The Almighty guide us all to the right path ..
Aameen .. !!

Regards ..

yasirzeb2006 Saturday, August 14, 2010 12:44 PM

Mr Zardari is our president and he carries green Flag of Pakistan, all around the world so v must condemn this act,,,,,,,

watching this video i was very much shocked that the person who, according to Faisal Raza Abidi , is agent of Taliban and murderer and Wanted in different cases,, then HATs OFF to the govt and security agencies of pakistan that very much wanted criminal was attending the conference of OUR RESPECTED PRESEDENT,,,,,,Hhh Hhhh......

M not educating that Shamim..... but just look at the govt representatives , that they have the only one duty of defending themselves...................

YAR PLEASE JAAAAGO....................

Muhammad Arif Shah Saturday, August 14, 2010 03:54 PM

[B]how did this man got entry to the international convention hall where entry was supposed to be for VIP only......[/B]:thinking:thinking:thinking

MBA Saturday, August 14, 2010 04:15 PM

Muhammad Arif Shah

See the level of conspiracy, how did he get in? It was pre-planned :)
Media esp some of channels have intoxicated this issue, its seems they have Zardari-phobia :P I wonder why some of channels who are considered big, doing this? The news channel who gave this news first, didnt make it controversial and that channel was not threatened.

We the educated younkers of Pakistan should understand the difference b/w right and wrong.

Regards,

Invincible Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:05 PM

[B]Defamation of our president is highly condemnable,I have already registered my protest at forum.

But I feel astonished to read comments of seniors members who are ready to trust blindly Faisal raza abdi.

If baba is a terrorist, killer of dozens,then why is he still at large?

If he is wanted then why govt is reluctant to issue warrant of his arrest?

If Mr, abdi has definitive proofs,dont you think,he should demand uk to deport the culprit?

Note. I have no links with that Baba[/B] :)

Nascent Soul Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:55 PM

Faisal Raza Abadi should have some sense. A jihadi, taliban agent and wanted criminal -- enough of it , it's practically impossible for such a person to be free
in UK. It's not Karachi, Mr. Abadi, it's UK. We very well know about your services as the dean of Jealay gangsters ( majority of whom are ishtiaris ) of Layari.

05:21 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.