Thursday, April 18, 2024
11:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 23, 2010

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Al aman ya illahi

Yaar kuch to kudda ka koof karoo. Ever since i have seen video of this brutal act, i feel my self helpless and guilty, it seems that I being member of this society has my self committed this sin. I am lawyer by profession. I have seen a lot of incidents in which criminals get away from their evil acts due to prosecutorial failure of police to prove their crime before the court of law. But I have also witnessed many incidents where innocent men are set free by the court. You see if police fails to prove the crime, this does not mean that whole Judicial system has failed. How many incidents of such nature you have come to know in UK? Our Police is real problem. Lack of understanding of criminology coupled with corruption and usage of scientific tools have made our whole Justice system look like failure. ZULFIQAAR CHEEMA is the real person, who should be executed. Its his mindset that promoted the culture of killing a person with out giving him a chance to speak in his defense. During the tenure of ZULFIQAAE CHEEMA, the No. of extra Judicial killing have soared very high. Can you claim that all those who were murdered by Police were criminals? Among hundreds of people murdered by Police, if a single person was innocent, I think this whole idea of killing an alleged person at the spot is a complete failure. And its not just ZULFIQAAE CHEEMA to blame, but the real person to blame is Chief Minister Punjab, who him self support killing of accused at the spot with out giving them a chance to prove their innocence. He him self was once charged for treason, what if his own policy of killing criminal at the spot had been practiced then? I say give capital punishment to S.H.O and his mens who were present at the spot of incident, and at least 10 years of imprisonment to ZULFIQAAR CHEEMA and D.P.O Waqar Ahmed Chouhan. And for all those people who think, Shahbaz Sherif policy of murdering accused person at the spot is okay, i pray that you may not fell victim of this policy one day.
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Poster above

Sir, you are a lawyer but unaware of the ground realities here. It is not England where the accused will get punishment from the court of Law. Here, he will pay, kill the witness and buy the whole system of justice and law.
What will you do in these circumstances ? You will let the criminals continue killing the innocent citizen for ransom ?
Go and ask the victims and their relatives what they think of CM and RPO of Gujranwala. When Law and courts fail to provide justice to the victims, people whole-heartdly welcome the Police officer like Cheema.

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

i fully agree with sociologist.
its set principle of law mr. lawyer who commits offence only he is liable to punishment... jis ka jurm hai wo bhugtey ga DPO should b punished all those police officials should be punished who were thre but didnt stoped them.
but MR. Cheema is one of the most competent police officer gujranwala ever get
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Poster above

Sir, you are a lawyer but unaware of the ground realities here. It is not England where the accused will get punishment from the court of Law. Here, he will pay, kill the witness and buy the whole system of justice and law.
What will you do in these circumstances ? You will let the criminals continue killing the innocent citizen for ransom ?
Go and ask the victims and their relatives what they think of CM and RPO of Gujranwala. When Law and courts fail to provide justice to the victims, people whole-heartdly welcome the Police officer like Cheema.
So it means, if an accused is not getting convicted by courts, he must be send to graveyard without due investigation?It looks adventurous in movies but not in real world. No one can be licensed to kill any body on the spot without following due procedure.

Indeed,we have personality phobia, Few criminals were shot dead by cheema, we have made him our ideal. Unfortunatly, We are literate,but not enlightened.

Sana: He might be competent but he is cruel for sure. He has to pay the price of his criminal silence before mob. He was reportedly encouraging mob to beat more. disgusting.

"Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy".

Regards,

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
So it means, if an accused is not getting convicted by courts, he must be send to graveyard without due investigation?It looks adventurous in movies but not in real world. No one can be licensed to kill any body on the spot without following due procedure.

Indeed,we have personality phobia, Few criminals were shot dead by cheema, we have made him our ideal. Unfortunatly, We are literate,but not enlightened.

Sana: He might be competent but he is cruel for sure. He has to pay the price of his criminal silence before mob. He was reportedly encouraging mob to beat more. disgusting.

"Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy".

Regards,
hay hai DPO wz thre not RPO

Maroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the rough
Default 15 August (The worst day forever)

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 05:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maroof Hussain Chishty For This Useful Post:
Naima Maroof Hussain (Friday, September 10, 2010), nuzhat fatima (Wednesday, August 25, 2010)

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Cowboys in Pakistan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Poster above

Dear Mr. Sociologist, Do you know, why criminals are able to pay bribe to police, kill witnesses, and buy prosecutors in Pakistan and why criminals in United Kingdom are not able to follow the Pakistani suite? The answer lies in the difference, between working, practice and attitude of officers and detectives working in SCOTLAND YARD and officers of our “MIGHTY PSP” (They love calling them mighty). Do you know, when Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Ch., told Mr. Sialkoti D.P.O that he is suspended from his job, he answered “ YOU CAN’T DO THAT, I AM ALMIGHTY CSP OFFICER”, as if he is progeny of FAROH of Egypt. Russell once said, “If it were possible, every one would want to become a God”. No wonder a large No. of aspirants wants to join PSP because they feel that Wardi will make them omnipotent. I think we should live like cowboys, holding guns in their both hands, bang bang bang…..good shot buddy….. I kill a criminal …what? That’s not a criminal fool, you killed an innocent man? Ohh! no dude I killed an innocent person who just turned criminal? …….ha ha ha evil smile……BANG BANG BANG………….LONG LIVE CHIEF MINISTER PUNJAB AND ZULFIQAR CHEEMA WHO EMPOWERED US……HA HAHA

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Mr. Randhawa

Your ideas are very inspiring for the young generation, but when you will have more experience in the field of Law & Justice, your mind will change with the passage of time.
I am against extra-judicial killing like any sane person but sometimes there is no other way out and to protect the society from merciless criminals, it is adopted and it has approvel of all the elements of society.
As far the attitude of Police in our country, i would say thay are part of this society and show all the attributes of this society. What are the chracteristics of our society ? ()
So if we want better police for us, we should change ourselves or we should import police from a developed country like UK. And if still not satisfied, we can also import our rulers from there. After all they had already shown us the good goverance for 200 years till 1947.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Randhava View Post
Do you know, when Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Ch., told Mr. Sialkoti D.P.O that he is suspended from his job, he answered “ YOU CAN’T DO THAT, I AM ALMIGHTY CSP OFFICER”, as if he is progeny of FAROH of Egypt. Russell once said, “If it were possible, every one would want to become a God”. No wonder a large No. of aspirants wants to join PSP because they feel that Wardi will make them omnipotent. I think we should live like cowboys, holding guns in their both hands, bang bang bang…..good shot buddy….. I kill a criminal …what? That’s not a criminal fool, you killed an innocent man? Ohh! no dude I killed an innocent person who just turned criminal? …….ha ha ha evil smile……BANG BANG BANG………….LONG LIVE CHIEF MINISTER PUNJAB AND ZULFIQAR CHEEMA WHO EMPOWERED US……HA HAHA
It is true that CJP said to DPO, “keu na tumhe suspend kia jae” he said I am employee of Govt. of Pakistan and you are not empowered to suspend me I am CSS Officer. CJP also said to him, “hum aap ke jawani ka khayal kar rhay he, warna 3 months ke lea agar contempt of court me andar kr lia to phir suspension ke bi zroorat ni pregi aur future tabah hojaega”.

Zulfiqar Cheema said that criminals become so powerful and influential that no court dare to punish them, police don’t prosecute and witness hesitate to come to the courts. In this case the police department has not remedy except to kill the proclaimed offenders (not innocent) in encounters and establish peace and order.

Lawyer’s task is to prolong the issues due to their professional requirements, they are happy with criminals because only one big party will be enough for whole life. Lawyers also supported the criminals and helped them even to work as a broker between the judge and criminals.

Issue of Sialkot is totally different from the extra judicial killing policy of Mr. Cheema. It was the responsibility of DPO to act wisely on the spot; they are imparted training for this day to behave as a good administrator and control the crazy mob and his failure is not the failure of system not society rather it was a gross misconduct and negligence from his responsibilities. An efficient officer would have controlled the situation easily by saving the innocent lives.

In Quetta a person while throwing hand grenade on a shop was caught red handed, they angry mob was beating the criminal and a person was at task to get patrol from motorbike to burn him alive but DIG Operation arrived on the spot and rescued the criminal by shelling tear gas, aerial firing and baton charging on the mob. He said it is the responsibility of state to punish criminals.

Military operation in northern areas, did they prove in the court of laws that the people dying in drone attacks and operation are terrorists or innocent? Why no one raised their voice for the death of innocent lives? Similarly, police is state/government and in case if the criminals become a threat to the lives and property of the people then they have only one option i.e. extra judicial killings and to get rid from the rotten eggs of society in encounters.

Sociologist PU (Tuesday, August 24, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

What you say about the character of judges and you should avoid resolving lawyer’s rivalry with Zulfiqar Cheema on this topic. Mr. Cheema is criticized because he not only eliminated the notorious gangs but also stopped the funding in large amount for lawyers from criminals in shape of fees.

Nanno Goraya’s recorded statement confirmed that situation was even worse. Details of the statement revealed shocking incidents of wolf in disguise, PCO Judge Bilal Khan and how he was protecting his mafia fellow Nanno Goraya by abusing his judicial powers as a judge of Lahore High Court. How they were spending evenings and nights in Night Clubs of Dubai and how this criminal minded, so called judge was going to the extent to offer murders of opponents in police encounters.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IHCBA+.....-a0197444575

President Islamabad High Court Bar Association (IHCBA) and member Punjab Bar Council Syed Nayab Hassan Gardezi has strongly condemned the statement given by DIG Gujranwala Zulfiqar Cheema against Chief Justice Islamabad High Court M Bilal Khan and demanded of CJP o take stern action against DIG Gujranwala for using insulting remarks against the judge of superior judiciary. He said this in a statement issued here Tuesday. No police officer should be allowed to give statement remarks against any judge of superior judiciary, he held. If it is not stopped today then a police constable will insult any judge in a court. Terming the statement of Zulfiqar Cheema as violation of code of conduct he said the statement was also against the professional norms of police. It was hoped that in the presence of chief justice of Pakistan protection would be provided to all the judges of judiciary and their families against irresponsible police officers like Zulfiqar Cheema, he added.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IHCBA+.....-a0197444575
Naima Maroof Hussain (Friday, September 10, 2010)