Thursday, April 25, 2024
01:20 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 27, 2016

Engr Khan KSA is on a distinguished road

Few but very important, just read it.
We all love Pakistan and we all want Pakistan as Pure Islamic State but
1-We all don't want to pray in Masjid 5 time...
2-Our children wants co-education
3-Our sisters, our daughters and our mothers don't want hijaab
4-We want Islamic pakistan but also want western culture
5-We want good governance but we not want to be good

Please Don't angry everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Monday, August 29, 2016

hsan is on a distinguished road

Documents matters, if it is officially declared an islamic state then it means it is, illustration or practical implementation is other thing.
Second islam was used to mobilize people if u study history it was the sole cause which gathered them at a platform . They considered a bank as a bank for muslims.most of population was illiterate and had no sense of politics or meaning of freedom in the sense of economic welfare but jinnah knew that. He was a wise man to use such tactics to achieve the goal and he did it. And 3rd if a state constitution is based on islamic ideology it means it is islamic , just focus on christian states .,or they practically christian?

Virtue seeker (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)
Old Thursday, September 01, 2016

Haniaawan is on a distinguished road

Pakistan main islamic rules full follow nahi kia jatai sleep: , tu yeh kaisi islamic state hai??

Asim Nawaz is on a distinguished road

Islamic states is the solution of all problems......

Engr Khan KSA is on a distinguished road

so we need reforms, means we need islamic culture, laws and Islamic government. so let's start from me, from you, from us.

there is only one way to do this

firstly make Islamic culture. so question is how we can make. can i pray 5 times! can i wear hijab? can i change myself? can i learn islam? can i prefer truth?

if i need change i want to start it from myself and it is the only way otherwise I don't have right to point out state.

jis trah ki awaam us trah ki hakoomat. ye bat kbi jhot nhn ho sakti

Old Sunday, October 09, 2016

Danish Qasim is on a distinguished road

Brother, you have raised an important topic

but before all this we should our self are we living our life according to the teaching of ISLAM ?
Old Sunday, October 09, 2016
Banned

zealot is on a distinguished road

Pakistan is islamic republic of pakistan.as far as constitution is concerned it is such that promote welfare of people.in 1973 the official language is urdu,Sovereignity belongs to Allah,All religions can be practised as per their norms freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr Khan KSA View Post
so we need reforms, means we need islamic culture, laws and Islamic government. so let's start from me, from you, from us.

there is only one way to do this

firstly make Islamic culture. so question is how we can make. can i pray 5 times! can i wear hijab? can i change myself? can i learn islam? can i prefer truth?

if i need change i want to start it from myself and it is the only way otherwise I don't have right to point out state.

jis trah ki awaam us trah ki hakoomat. ye bat kbi jhot nhn ho sakti

You are right.india calls itself secular democratic state but actually is modified,fascists and hindu made stuff.where alleged beef eaters were beaten,dalits were attacked but in pakistan outwardly it looks a islamic state but here People like qandeel baloch,scoundrels like Tariq Fateh,Silent Satans like Molana Tariq jameel,Traitors like Altaf hussian and many more items of different variety is available...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr Khan KSA View Post
Few but very important, just read it.
We all love Pakistan and we all want Pakistan as Pure Islamic State but
1-We all don't want to pray in Masjid 5 time...
2-Our children wants co-education
3-Our sisters, our daughters and our mothers don't want hijaab
4-We want Islamic pakistan but also want western culture
5-We want good governance but we not want to be good

Please Don't angry everyone

I agree with you dear.every point is correct
Old Monday, October 17, 2016

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately we are a so-called Islamic state. A state should be entirely secular and must have nothing to do with religion.

farih25 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
I do not make myself home why people are thinking that Pakistan is not an Islamic state. Anyone of you could please help me and point out the un-islamic notions and articles in consititution of Pakistan? Its completely Islamic and in accordance with Islam. Laws entacted so far and laws to be enacted are passed from Islamic Ideology Council of Pakistan(IICP). The problem does not lie with Pakistan being an Islamic State the problem rest with the people of Pakistan that no one by itself is willing to follow Islam in its true spirit, Islam is not a book to be followed word by word and point by point INFECT it is the complete code of life which has to be followed by its people.

I have couple of questions for all those who think that Pakistan is not an Islamic state by principle.

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce upon you to pray five times a day regularly to project like being an Islamic State?

Is it for the state to make sure you pay your annual Zakat regularly? Where goes your personal character and moral values being a good muslim?

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce Parda on female members coercively? Where goes your personal Islamic teachings?

Hum chekhain tu buhut martein hein ka pakistan islamic state nahi par apnay aap par implement koi nahi karta, jab apnay aap par implement nahi hoga tu kabi bi islamic state nahi ban sakay ga, as state har ghar mein ja kar ap sa namaz nahi parwa sakti and na hi ye teachings quran ki ha.
Yes, Pakistan is an Islamic state. But only in name. It is ruled by people who implement laws based on religion only to satisfy themselves and for their own personal gains.

This is not Islam; this is playing ALLAH.

I ask the leaders of Pakistan and the CII, is Pakistan really an Islamic state?

Are the laws of the country based on Islamic teachings?

Is this what justice is?

Will justice ever be served to the victims?

Unfortunately, given the sad state of affairs, we already know the answers to these questions.

No, Pakistan is not an Islamic state; if it was, no innocent life would be taken due to injustice.

No, our laws are not based on the Quran and Sunnah. If they were, we would have a peaceful society where each and every one of us felt safe.

No, this is not justice because if it was, no one would dare to commit such heinous crimes again.

And no, justice will never be served because our leaders are blinded by power and lust.

Laws in Pakistan are man-made and have little or no essence of Islam in them. And until something is done, things are likely to remain the same. Our women will keep on suffering and our leaders will keep on sitting on their thrones, making only those adjustments which are beneficial to them.

Pakistan will continue losing innocent lives to injustice.
The Following User Says Thank You to farih25 For This Useful Post:
zealot (Monday, October 17, 2016)
Banned

zealot is on a distinguished road

Fake domcratic leaders are problem from NS to AH.if we remove this trash then we will be able to implement islamic order.Secular mindset is a sickular one.first religious cleric including these wobt tolerate it
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...-pakistan.html

Second if that happened.then we dont need any westrnized imperialism keeping in mind such people are nurturing in democratic state very well

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu48vU3XgAAEJK0.jpg:small

Oops sorry😁