Friday, March 29, 2024
02:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 27, 2010

Zulfiqar Shah will become famous soon enough
Default Is Pakistan an Islamic State?

Pakistan is our beloved homeland which is based on 97% of Population on Muslims and the ideology of creation of Pakistan was based on identity of Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent is their religion, not their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities, regardless of ethnic or other commonalities this theory was the cause of the creation of Pakistan. The constitution of Pakistan contains the Islamic Provisions that the name 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' is selected for the state of Pakistan; Islam is declared as the state religion of Pakistan, Steps shall be taken to enable the Muslims of Pakistan, individually or collectively, to order their lives in accordance with the fundamental principles and basic concepts of Islam, All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Qur'an and Sunnah and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions. If Pakistan is an Islamic Republic with Islam as State Religion for practice fundamental principles and basic concepts of Islam under guidance of Quran and Sunnah then why not these all are following in the Pakistan?
Why Islamic culture, Islamic Punishments, Islamic code of life is missing in Pakistan?
hadia hassan (Sunday, October 16, 2016), Mehrankhan (Monday, August 30, 2010)
Old Friday, August 27, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default We are unfortunate!

There is nt an iota ov doubt about the fact that pakistan's creation is based on islamic ideaology.
But here is a point which most ov us fail to understand.the state will not implement islam or islamic teachings rather she will enable us or help us adopting islamic way ov life.i mean to say the state's role is not that ov an implementor but ov an enabler.got it?
2ndly, the fact that islamic ideology forms the basis of paistan's creation but some self-serving elements created confusion about it n started propagating that it was not the founder's dream to make it islamic but they argue that islam was used as a mobilising force to get an independent state.this confusion still riegns supreme.

2rdly again, the role ov islamic political parties have been too narrower and prejudiced in their approach as to muster up support for themselves.

4thly, my dear, our civil society.........yes our so-called civil society......... are more than happy with secular pakistan n too much obessed with islamic pakistan.

If u disagree, i would agree to disagree.......
abdul.rauf (Monday, August 30, 2010), rose_pak (Monday, August 30, 2010), Virtue seeker (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)
Old Monday, August 30, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post
There is nt an iota ov doubt about the fact that pakistan's creation is based on islamic ideaology.
But here is a point which most ov us fail to understand.the state will not implement islam or islamic teachings rather she will enable us or help us adopting islamic way ov life.i mean to say the state's role is not that ov an implementor but ov an enabler.got it?
2ndly, the fact that islamic ideology forms the basis of paistan's creation but some self-serving elements created confusion about it n started propagating that it was not the founder's dream to make it islamic but they argue that islam was used as a mobilising force to get an independent state.this confusion still riegns supreme.

2rdly again, the role ov islamic political parties have been too narrower and prejudiced in their approach as to muster up support for themselves.

4thly, my dear, our civil society.........yes our so-called civil society......... are more than happy with secular pakistan n too much obessed with islamic pakistan.

If u disagree, i would agree to disagree.......
If state will not implement Islam or Islamic teachings but help us to adopt Islamic way of life being enabler she serves the purpose properly? What we got? Why implementor why not enabler?
Islam is the best religion admired and completed by Allah which has complete code of life then why we are opposing it?

If the role of Islamic political parties is too narrow it means that they are not on the right path and inspired by the divine rule then who will work for the true preach of Islam?

I request to administrator, moderators, csp officers, senior members , members and intellectuals of the forum to participate in this discussion and discover & understand the truth.
Virtue seeker (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)

ayesha iftikhar is on a distinguished road
Default Is pakistan an islimic state?

Of course pakistan is an islamic state but the other big question arises in our mind that are we supporting pakistan as an islamic state?

so i would say that it is "so called islamic state " because we know that we have left islamic way of life, its laws, its code of conduct and above all we have forgotten that we are human beings.

It is not enough to declare a country "an islamic state". The purpose is that we should try hard to apply all the islamic notions for its nourishment. But all the pakistanis are following diverse route. i think we should learn the non muslims who are loyal with their religions and countries in real sense even being non muslims.

so that need of the hour ia that we have to re analyze ourselves that the path which we are following is right or wrong according to our religions preaching?

Last edited by ayesha iftikhar; Monday, August 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM. Reason: improvments

impressionist is on a distinguished road
Default No we are not

well we can say that majority of Pakistani people are Muslim. infact we are having 97% muslim population in Pakistan but to our great shock this country is not governed with Islamic laws/rules. we don't have Islamic law in Pakistan and we can't assume that the constitution of 1973 is in accordance with Islam. the only constitution that islam has is the Holy Quran and nothing can alter this.
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

I do not make myself home why people are thinking that Pakistan is not an Islamic state. Anyone of you could please help me and point out the un-islamic notions and articles in consititution of Pakistan? Its completely Islamic and in accordance with Islam. Laws entacted so far and laws to be enacted are passed from Islamic Ideology Council of Pakistan(IICP). The problem does not lie with Pakistan being an Islamic State the problem rest with the people of Pakistan that no one by itself is willing to follow Islam in its true spirit, Islam is not a book to be followed word by word and point by point INFECT it is the complete code of life which has to be followed by its people.

I have couple of questions for all those who think that Pakistan is not an Islamic state by principle.

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce upon you to pray five times a day regularly to project like being an Islamic State?

Is it for the state to make sure you pay your annual Zakat regularly? Where goes your personal character and moral values being a good muslim?

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce Parda on female members coercively? Where goes your personal Islamic teachings?

Hum chekhain tu buhut martein hein ka pakistan islamic state nahi par apnay aap par implement koi nahi karta, jab apnay aap par implement nahi hoga tu kabi bi islamic state nahi ban sakay ga, as state har ghar mein ja kar ap sa namaz nahi parwa sakti and na hi ye teachings quran ki ha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Paistan is an Islamic state because we got it in the name of Islam and 97% of its population is muslim. Except this Pakistan is not at all an Islamic state. Its laws are not Islamic. Its jidicial system is not Islamic. Its banking and economical system is not an Islamic one and so on...
Old Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
I do not make myself home why people are thinking that Pakistan is not an Islamic state. Anyone of you could please help me and point out the un-islamic notions and articles in consititution of Pakistan? Its completely Islamic and in accordance with Islam. Laws entacted so far and laws to be enacted are passed from Islamic Ideology Council of Pakistan(IICP). The problem does not lie with Pakistan being an Islamic State the problem rest with the people of Pakistan that no one by itself is willing to follow Islam in its true spirit, Islam is not a book to be followed word by word and point by point INFECT it is the complete code of life which has to be followed by its people.

I have couple of questions for all those who think that Pakistan is not an Islamic state by principle.

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce upon you to pray five times a day regularly to project like being an Islamic State?

Is it for the state to make sure you pay your annual Zakat regularly? Where goes your personal character and moral values being a good muslim?

Is it the responsibility of state to enforce Parda on female members coercively? Where goes your personal Islamic teachings?

Hum chekhain tu buhut martein hein ka pakistan islamic state nahi par apnay aap par implement koi nahi karta, jab apnay aap par implement nahi hoga tu kabi bi islamic state nahi ban sakay ga, as state har ghar mein ja kar ap sa namaz nahi parwa sakti and na hi ye teachings quran ki ha.
Pakistan is an Islamic State by Name, and by Islamic Provisions in constitution. But Pakistan is not representing true Islamic values. The problem does lie with the Government of Pakistan who runs it. There should be Islamic concepts clear and of course it is state’s responsibility to implement Islamic Culture and Islamic Laws.

Responsibility definitely lies on Muslims or people of Pakistan to establish Islamic Values, pray prayer and pay Zakat. But being an Islamic State it is also responsibility of Pakistan Government to establish Islamic Law and make necessary Islamic Punishments to enforce Islam.

It is truly state’s responsibility to ban unislamic traditions and support Islamic values because only state can make policies not people of Pakistan.
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfiqar Shah View Post
Pakistan is an Islamic State by Name, and by Islamic Provisions in constitution. But Pakistan is not representing true Islamic values. The problem does lie with the Government of Pakistan who runs it. There should be Islamic concepts clear and of course it is state’s responsibility to implement Islamic Culture and Islamic Laws.

Responsibility definitely lies on Muslims or people of Pakistan to establish Islamic Values, pray prayer and pay Zakat. But being an Islamic State it is also responsibility of Pakistan Government to establish Islamic Law and make necessary Islamic Punishments to enforce Islam.

It is truly state’s responsibility to ban unislamic traditions and support Islamic values because only state can make policies not people of Pakistan.
Thank you for your gentle response Zulfiqar, however I would like to know is it the country that represent culture (Islamic or UnIslamic) of a nation or it is the people and incumbants who represent the culture. Also if I agree for the sake of argument that it is the state responsibility to enforce islamic injunctions then would you be kind enough to tell me that in here after God will ask state that why it has not collected the zakat and made his people pray coercively or every individual will be answerable for his deeds?

The duties of islamic state only limits to provide the infrastructure so you can safely practice your islamic obligations and this is already done by Pakistan state. What else you are expecting from state? It simply reminds me of the thought *Kay Khuda ka dar sa zakat, roza aur namaz nahi parhni balkay state agar dhanday ka zoor par hum sa parwae tu parhingay.* I mean whats the difference between such islamic state fulfilling its so called fake islamic duties and the Islamic Environment provided by TALIBAN.

I would also like to know where is unislamic law in pakistan, which articles of the constitution are unislamic? Where pakistan state supported unislamic values and ignored islamic values?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
Thank you for your gentle response Zulfiqar, however I would like to know is it the country that represent culture (Islamic or UnIslamic) of a nation or it is the people and incumbants who represent the culture. Also if I agree for the sake of argument that it is the state responsibility to enforce islamic injunctions then would you be kind enough to tell me that in here after God will ask state that why it has not collected the zakat and made his people pray coercively or every individual will be answerable for his deeds?

The duties of islamic state only limits to provide the infrastructure so you can safely practice your islamic obligations and this is already done by Pakistan state. What else you are expecting from state? It simply reminds me of the thought *Kay Khuda ka dar sa zakat, roza aur namaz nahi parhni balkay state agar dhanday ka zoor par hum sa parwae tu parhingay.* I mean whats the difference between such islamic state fulfilling its so called fake islamic duties and the Islamic Environment provided by TALIBAN.

I would also like to know where is unislamic law in pakistan, which articles of the constitution are unislamic? Where pakistan state supported unislamic values and ignored islamic values?

Where God ask state not to collect Zakat? Surely individual will be answerable for his deeds I never said that “state dhanday ka zoor par hum sa namaz parwae” TALIBAN are the extremist we don’t expect this with our beloved state. Constitution unislamic nahe hae aur na hi unislamic law koi mojod hae Government ki practice unislamic hae.

Is our banking system Islamic? Why not state reforms in it.
Is our Judicial system Islamic? Why not state reforms in it.
What is presented on our media is it Islamic? Where is state’s role to check it?

Aj tak Pakistan mey kisi ko bhi Islamic Saza nahe mili Kiyun? Islam may chori, murder, rape , wine drinking aur har crime ki saza mojod hae wo un criminals ko kiyun nahe milti? Ye sab establish karna kis ki zimedari hae State ki ya logo ki. Hamari State behayai ko kiyun nahi rokti hae?
Engr Khan KSA (Thursday, September 01, 2016), hadia hassan (Sunday, October 16, 2016), Mujahid Zafar (Monday, October 17, 2016)