CSS Forums Thursday, April 17, 2014
11:59 AM (GMT +5)

Home   Beginner's Guide   Rules   Syllabus   Past Papers   CSP Members  

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, September 03, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Medal of Appreciation - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,944 Times in 611 Posts
Xeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant future
Default S.P Kamran Adil Resignation

According to old news report S.P Kamran Adil resigned from his job sating the reason, “I would prefer practicing law rather than continuing policing,” Mr Kamran had served in the federal capital police during the Lal Masjid operation and Supreme Court episode and was later posted as SP Potohar.

I think he was PSP Officer and his posts are in CSSForum about guidance to aspirants. What would be the possible reason behind his resignation from such a prestigious job which is dream of the youth of Pakistan?

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...ar-resigns-470

xdiesel is on a distinguished road

ya .. my dream too is to become a csp officer but when i get to know about this kind of situations then it really hurts

Muser is on a distinguished road

Its never ever a dream job if anyone thinks so, esp PSP group.

A month back I met a Professor of Surgery in LRH. He left PSP group after 2 years' service in 1986 & did FRCS instead from England. He is a renowned surgeon now, no need to name him, any one from Peshawar might easily recognize him. I asked him why did he do so at that time, his reply was simple; 'mala ae maza ra nakra' (Pushto, meaning mujhe maza nahi aya, lOl).

Civil services has a better career structure in Pakistan but most of all it requires a kind of temperament that some people might not necessarily have. Doing well in this exam is an achievement in itself but you never know whether you'll 'JUST SIMPLY LOVE IT' what lies ahead.

I think the decision of opting civil services should be more about introspection than any other factor, least of all the craze for the raw power of police.
Old Saturday, September 04, 2010

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

its matter of idea that what do you think about idea of DREAM JOB. some peoples suggest a social work is there dream job some give the high salarious jobs as their dream job. so and so, well buearocratics jobs are hard and diificult this is not only for the gaining of power but it you use it to serve for you country i think many young people of our country will accept it as their dream job, i hope..... well what i think that our country needs us our people sufers a lot, but we people we young minds can change our paksitans profile

Jahanzebmemon will become famous soon enough

I was took aback when I read this post. I have read his posts many times here on this Forum. He always posts useful affairs and matters.

I hope he'll reply to this post soon.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Medal of Appreciation - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,944 Times in 611 Posts
Xeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant futureXeric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahanzebmemon View Post
I was took aback when I read this post. I have read his posts many times here on this Forum. He always posts useful affairs and matters.

I hope he'll reply to this post soon.
Admin (Argus) posted his tips and he must have acquaintance with Mr. Karman Adil. So we request the Admin please give us some information about this query.

Jahanzebmemon will become famous soon enough

Sorry, I think I took Argus as Kamran Adil.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 10785

amk426 is on a distinguished road

Sir kamran adil is a great officer and human being , i served under him as sub inspector. he always take care of his subordinates, it is really depressing that he resigned.

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough

Well, thats a sad news for many, but I think he must have pondered over his decission and I hope he has chosen the right way for him, as I partially met him once in Islamabd, and I was impressed by him, dont know why, but just felt good feelings towards him, and when later I came to kwow that he was too an Islamian like me, it was again a pleasant feeling.
Later on, now and then I continue to read about him..., and today I read anout his Resignation... He is a nice person, and I pray for his success in every walk of life.
But one thing is astonishing that he opted to do law practice..., and in the light of my experience of the practice, I am unable to understand the reason for opting Practice...!
Does any body know...???
The Following User Says Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
xdiesel (Sunday, September 05, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Medal of Appreciation - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,413 Times in 707 Posts
Invincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to beholdInvincible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post
Well, thats a sad news for many, but I think he must have pondered over his decission and I hope he has chosen the right way for him, as I partially met him once in Islamabd, and I was impressed by him, dont know why, but just felt good feelings towards him, and when later I came to kwow that he was too an Islamian like me, it was again a pleasant feeling.
Later on, now and then I continue to read about him..., and today I read anout his Resignation... He is a nice person, and I pray for his success in every walk of life.
But one thing is astonishing that he opted to do law practice..., and in the light of my experience of the practice, I am unable to understand the reason for opting Practice...!
Does any body know...???
Islamian means?