CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Why NATO crossed the Pakistani Border? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/38990-why-nato-crossed-pakistani-border.html)

farrukhbahawalpur Monday, September 27, 2010 09:36 PM

Why NATO crossed the Pakistani Border?

Why NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization ) crossed the Pakistani border and attack here? Why Pakistan is silent and why any country can do what they want?

samraa Monday, September 27, 2010 10:54 PM

very simple

[B]tera tareeq amiri nahi, faqiri hy
khudi na bech, garibi me naam peda kar .[/B]

aur hum apni khudi kab ki neelaam kr chuke hain, thats the simple answer.

komal malik Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:00 AM

because

we can not fight for cause of honour and truth.we do not have the state or quality of mind or spirit that enable one to face danger.in a word we do not have courage.

The Manager Tuesday, September 28, 2010 01:01 PM

I am not agree with u to say that we dont have courage.
U kno wht is the main problem? Actually we the whole nation are just critics.... If u want to do something at ur end then do it...its bad to point out others. make ur personality like a person who can be influential......

venom Tuesday, September 28, 2010 05:35 PM

politics there

In politics there is very less room for morality/ethics/emotional values,
so this way of to find the answer may be not lead us in a right direction.
now we should see the question,
there must be several reasons of it,but
there is a political saying that economical dependent countries will not be politically independent so somehow it is adding truth in our countries current scenario that we are nearly becomes debate slave not,and when we are getting money from others then there will be conditions of it on which they are giving adds or debts
i am just focusing on one dimension of it,
there are other factors too but this is the most prominent fact in my point of view,
so when situation of any country becomes like our country then there is less chances that,that state is still in position to maintain its solidarity and sovereignty.
and this is the reason that there is no value of our countries opinion in international community,and international community can force to fallow any thing which is in favors them.

sweetPakistan Tuesday, September 28, 2010 05:52 PM

@the manager

its not about ones courage.the topic is .how unfortunate we are having senseless government.
our president is currupt and our constitution allow it to do.
i think he is free to do any kind of sin.(WOW)
our army is silent.
what these innocent couragious people do.
we can do just a long march .kitny long march(ahtejaj) howay y(app batawo)
DR.Afia. NRO.Drone Attakes. HEC Funds
Texes.
in sub per hi ahtejaj howay.per howa kiya.
or ye batain couragious sy apka or kia matlab hy.
or app ye b explain karin k per karin kia .solution ye iska solution nahi
k hum bohot koch kar sakty hy.solution is [B]kia [/B] kar sakty hain or kia hona chahiy

Riazuddin Tuesday, September 28, 2010 07:15 PM

They were only after the terrorists, no big deal. since your own government doesn't much care to uproot violence in the country. It's a shame someone else has to.

aliusama Wednesday, September 29, 2010 04:30 PM

The Fact

In 1951 we were been friend of America till now. If we donot change our foreign policy such treaties will come-up.

Nato ki supply band kardu
America ko apni maut mardu

komal malik Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:43 PM

it is not possible

karay ga kon sir aur keon doller latay han america se un ko na bholain 500000 se zeada har banday par karza ha.nato ke supply band karain gay.

Usman Cheema Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:53 PM

@aliusama
What kind of foreign policy change do you want to have? Please explain. All know the problems come up with remedies.

03:06 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.