Friday, March 29, 2024
06:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 16, 2006

zainabjafri is on a distinguished road
Default Studies Strategies

hello everyone!!

first of all i must appreciate the way everyone's is helping each other.im new to this community and this is the first time i'll b attempting for CSS (and inshAllah the last one too )..
what i wanted to know was what kind of strategy shud i adopt for studies..

should i make key notes of every subject?

hina is on a distinguished road

@ zainab
welcome..
as u said .. its do and die situation..
firstly u need to select ur optionals , get the sllybus, and the required books...
set study hours and adjust them subject wise.. keeping in mind that u need to save some time to revise all u hv studied..
roll ur sleeves and get ready.. its ur time to make a difference..
good luck..
may Allah be wid us Always
regads
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@zainabjafri

First of all i would like to welcome u. Hope u must b enjoying over here. For study, u need to stdy harder as well as smarter. It is not important to study a lot but to remeber whatever u study. Consider whatever u study, make ur own point of view, Read DAWN and listen to news daily. Try to write for an hour, this will make ur notes automatically. Dont make notes for all subjects, just current affairs, essays, Pk affairs, etc are important for notes stuff

For further assistance, click on it:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/t...smart-way.html

All d best
Regards

Last edited by I M Possible; Monday, October 16, 2006 at 03:56 AM.
Islamabadian

Welkum most here Zainab,
First of all select ur optionals cautiously.Then,start improving ur english by writing few little notes a day on any topic n by enhancing ur vocabulary.Read either Dawn or News paper daily.
Try to make short notes of every subject.This would help u tremedously in reducing study burden well before exam time.
If u have any optionals in ur mind right now,shoot 'em here right now,m here to help u out.my elder bro is DMG officer of 31st common he is also always there to help me out n here i m to help ppl like u out so that Allah Almighty could Help me out in this ordeal just coz m helping ppl u out.
For now,better u scan the syllabus and come up with few decided optionals.dont worry buddy its all abt what v can all do
regards

muzammil is on a distinguished road

Assalam-o-alaikum I Am New In This Forum.i Am Very Happy To See This Brotherhood.
Muzammil Mukhtar From Burewala
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@ muzammil

Wsalam

U are welcome to the css forum. Keep enjoying ur time over here. Hope we wont disappoint u in any regard. Thnx admiring the forum.

Stay with us
Regards
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@Muzammil

Welcome to CSS Froum's board, hope you'll have good time here and your contribution to the forum will be helful for others.

Regards,
Old Tuesday, October 17, 2006

zainabjafri is on a distinguished road

thank u ALL of u...
u dont know how much i appreciate ur help and replies...
now all of ppl who have asked me abt my optionals i've chosen...
Public Admin
Sociology
Journalism
US history
Consitutional Law
International Relations.
@ Islamabadian... i have told u my optionals now u choose one and tell me how to deal wid it...

thanks again!!!

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Nice to see your determination....

Well members, I was one who always considered History of Indo-Pak as the worst subject, because I thought its the game of producing each and every win and lose with exact dates... so I was feeling I have made a mess out of my paper but result has proved that it was not bad effort and I have scored 114, but Psychology was my own subject and I have scored less marks in it... and the most scoring subject for me is Journalism and Sociology.... so what I can say is that CSS is the game of your linguistic mastery.... I must get the chance this time if not flunked in Essay.... With passing marks in Essay my score would be 640 that is considered better to some extent..... but lost the game due to Essay.
Well best of luck to all the members who are aspiring for CSS...
And remember me in your prayers...
sara_khan

Default Best Wishes

Miss Naqvi n all those who flunked exam 2006,wish you all the best in the coming attempt.God be with you all,but remember you also need to work more harder this time to get lady luck kissing your feet under God's command.
maa salam