Wednesday, June 12, 2024
06:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 03, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Well, ppl enjoying "Ham sab Umeed say hain" really deserve Musharraf (though im his supporter). As evident from the history, the statement "we are sane" have always been heard from the insane ppl. To post further will be repetition of the previous posts nothing new gud nite all
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muser View Post
Yesterday I was watching Hum Sab Umeed Se Hein & there was this funny song about Zardari, it ran like 'jamhoriat badnaam huwi...darling tere liye'; you guys must watch it when it comes on youtube. Thats what Zardari's PPP has done so far = )

http://www.youtube.com/v/6e8SUfKOvRo

Quote:
Jokes apart, but we love to hate Zardari & why not? We are sane people with a living conscience, we can't simply buy that rubbish of proven & not proven stuff about this holy man. The only thing that piss us off is when PPP loyalists try to use the grab of democracy & defend Zardari or his gang's wrong doings with lame excuses.
Every person has lovers and haters but they should avoid poring insults. Proven not proven apart, he is destined to rule so, reins of powers are in his hands and whatever he did so far are laudable.

Quote:
baaQi as we know no one is angel out there, what frustrates is that we have nothing but to choose the lesser evil...whether its Zardari, Nawaz or danda, sigh!
For that reason we are defending lesser evil here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
first of all hell with this democratic regime.where only worthy man left to lead the country is zardari and gillani.
they are all jokers fooling us with their display of jugglery.
It is a good omen that you have discovered the real face of rulers in early stage and in next term reject them through vote.

Quote:
leave impeachment becaz again N.League does not want it.becaz all criminals have shaken hands with each other.you know 50/50.aadha aap ka aur aadha hamara.have you heard ch.nisaar saying when there was a talk going on about possible coup in case of falling econonmy.he said,

hamara kiyon mustaqbil tareek kartey hain.

look at them.in the past days have you heard N.league criticising ppp.no na.
becaz they are waiting for their turn.
In every democratic country parties wait for their turn and its the true essence of democracy. Democratic - Republican, Congress - BJP, Labour - Tory etc.

Quote:
your love for zardari is evident from your post.but isn't it becaz you are baloch.you were from quetta na.and zardari is also a baloch although of sindh.
I am Pakhtun and here in Balochistan we have reasonable population.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, October 03, 2010 at 11:50 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Sunday, October 03, 2010), Muser (Sunday, October 03, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, October 04, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
you are talking about his supposed legal bussiness as if you have seen all the documents.show me too.i also want to see reality.

so that i could console my heart.

dil jalta hai mera iss aadmi ko dekh kar really.

show me your truths so that me too become his fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muser View Post

Jokes apart, but we love to hate Zardari & why not? We are sane people with a living conscience, we can't simply buy that rubbish of proven & not proven stuff about this holy man. The only thing that piss us off is when PPP loyalists try to use the grab of democracy & defend Zardari or his gang's wrong doings with lame excuses.
http://www.youtube.com/v/RsAWDh4l0Rg

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
reach the conclusion.. shouldn't we?

1- Mushy's regime left a remarkable legacy of Pakistan's economic growth. How? the statistics say that Pakistan's GDP double in spite of the increase in Population. Huge reduction in the %age of Pakistan's loans against the GDP, Pakistan's good credit ratings etc etc.. 2.5 years after the return of TRUE Democracy (which i call the return of corrupt, incompetent and feudal politicians only) Economists are rating the days as the return of bad old days of Benazir (oopss i forgot Shaheed) and Nawaz Sahab.[/B]
It is called prosperity bubble created by giving extraordinary subsidies and jamming price hike for temporary phase to get certain goals the most important to save the regime and make fool the people by fake statistics. It was created by Musharaf regime and after the fall of his empire the prosperity bubble busted and resulted in current crises which ultimately gave the impression of democracy as a worst form of government.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, October 03, 2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Merged

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry @ crown prince and unsolved mystery and all spoons....

mein thak gaye hoon ye sab sun kar aur likh kar bhi but before leaving i will say just few things.

listen all the spoons of zardari...

you guyz will repent in the end for supporting this goon.

this man called zardari....

is looting the country at lightning speed.

you will come to know this after he is gone.kar lo support.

and one thing more... i dont give a damn about this democracy.its not democracy.

democracy wo hoti hai

where a son of a farmar or a factory worker have chance to lead the country when need arises.

but here they will kill us for even contesting election against a jagirdaar.
so leave democracy.

but remember one thing..

we will not let that U.K party hip-hopper aka Bilawal Bhutto to rule us.

its not democracy its bhutto dynastic rule.shame on all those who justify their rule by calling it democracy.
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
but remember one thing..

we will not let that U.K party hip-hopper aka Bilawal Bhutto to rule us.

its not democracy its bhutto dynastic rule.shame on all those who justify their rule by calling it democracy.

yaar if HE promises me a full time party mahol, i am IN for this DUDE..Jiyay Bhutto!!!

and i forgot to add one more thing: "Tum Kitnay Bhutto Maraingay, Idher tou Hur Ghar say Bhutto Niklay Ga hehehehhe"".....so they are here to stay for a long long time reason being that being a Bhutto in Pakistan is very very easy....Remember Bilawal Zardari becomes Bilawal Bhutto Zardari with the stroke of the pen ...Amazing dude!!! Amazing ...!!!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, October 03, 2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: BBC code
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
listen all the spoons of zardari...

shame on all those who justify their rule by calling it democracy.
If you have some arguments then you are most welcome here otherwise we are not here for insult. You should learn some manners, and I wonder why management give free hand to you people like you while in our case they come in action like 1122.
unsolved_Mystery (Monday, October 04, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

I will fall in love with these self-proclaimed leaders,if they just transfer all their foreign assets into this country,if dont,I wont buy any argument in favour of those who use this soil for their impure vested interests.

Frustration is mounting since capital is not circulating like blood in body due to invisionary policies of our current and past leaders.It should be inculcated that society can sruvive with infidelity but not with injustice.

Regards,

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry @ crown prince.....

first of all let me tell you that i was really anticipating your new avatar.look kitna cute avatar hai.i have never seen any thing like this up till now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
If you have some arguments then you are most welcome here otherwise we are not here for insult. You should learn some manners, and I wonder why management give free hand to you people like you while in our case they come in action like 1122.
ok i will not interfere.merey pass bhi koi free time nahin hai like you.
but its my right to speak jo mera dil karey.

there is no one born to stop me.and dont tell me about menners.ok.i already have lots of.and i dont need to show them.

i call spade a spade.aur agar tum ko koi baat achi nahin lagti or you disagree with me then it does not mean that i am wrong.

there are countless here to support me.ok.whatever i speak does not come in the category of insult.may be its your nature which feels the dent of right stroke very terribly.

management is invited to take action against me if i do some wrong.i am not above rules.whatever they do they do with rational approach.

they are not emotional like you and me.:p
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
first of all let me tell you that i was really anticipating your new avatar.look kitna cute avatar hai.i have never seen any thing like this up till now.
Masha Allah bolo and recite the last two surahs. Nazar na laga dena. and thanks for your compliments.

Quote:
ok i will not interfere.merey pass bhi koi free time nahin hai like you.
but its my right to speak jo mera dil karey.
Your views are most welcomed are but avoid personal attacks calling us spoons and shameless people. Frankly, due to some active and dedicated members in others those who have free times, this forum is now one of the most visited site of the country. If we don't make our future but we can't change the lives of others.
Quote:
there is no one born to stop me.and dont tell me about menners.ok.i already have lots of.and i dont need to show them.
Enjoy democracy.
Gulrukh (Sunday, October 03, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, October 04, 2010), Waqar Abro (Sunday, October 03, 2010)

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Credentials of Asif Ali Zardari!!

With due apology from @Crown Prince and other supporters.

Abstracts from an article of Mumtaz Bhutto

We have Asif Zardari as president of Pakistan. But what are his credentials? None, except his marriage to Benazir Bhutto. What are his achievements? Jiyalas insist he has saved Pakistan by saying “Pakistan khape” in answer to the slogan “Pakistan na khape.” Is it so easy to save, or to break, Pakistan?

What is his reputation? The record contains four murder cases and 13 corruption cases against him, in which he could not prove his innocence in 11 years and feigned illness to avoid appearance in court, thereby prolonging the proceedings. He has now escaped conviction through the unconstitutional and immoral NRO, which has turned out to have been an instant cure for all his illnesses. However the Surrey Palace case stands proven, together with the Swiss money-laundering cases, in which 60 million dollars have been unearthed. His assets abroad are estimated at least two billion dollars, without any visible source of income.

What are his capabilities? He is a master of pulao politics who wins favours by prostrating himself before those he seeks the favours from. In her book Daughter of the East, Benazir states that her marriage was not based on love. She agreed after a great deal of pressure from her mother and aunts and Zardari’s unending pursuit of her over a long period. He showered her with gifts of mangoes (a popular way with waderas to start a romance), flowers and chocolates. One day she was stung on the hand by a wasp and Zardari got hysterical with concern, compelling her to go to hospital. He manifested all the qualities of a caring follower who would be happy to play second fiddle, a position in which most other suitors would be reluctant be.

What are his qualifications? Eleven years in jail. It is conveniently concealed by hangers-on that he was in for murder and corruption, and not for any service to the people. If being in jail in criminal cases is a sacrifice for the nation, then there are thousands who are far better qualified by virtue of having been in for much longer periods. In any case, the prisoner mostly received VIP status, with the time spent in a five-star hospital with vast freedoms and privileges.

What is the secret of his success? “Charm.” It is not the charm of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, nor the magic of Bhutto’s eloquence. It is the art of pulao politics, of which the late Jam Sadiq Ali was the undisputed master. Lavish hospitability and flattery being the essence of pulao politics, it served to keep Nawaz Sharif lingering in the coalition, make Asfandyar Wali abandon Pakhtoon nationalism, roped in the always willing Maulana Fazlur Rehman, offered a lifeline to the MQM, which cannot survive without being linked to the government of the day.

Perhaps the best example of pulao politics is the much trumpeted practice of “reconciliation,” which is nothing more than an invitation to sit at the sumptuous feast of power and grab a share rather than remain distant and go hungry. It does nothing for the people but works wonders for the participants while it lasts. One simply has to be in government, or as close to it as possible.
Gulrukh (Sunday, October 03, 2010)