CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Musharraf calls Nawaz ‘totally brainless’ (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/39186-musharraf-calls-nawaz-totally-brainless.html)

Maroof Hussain Chishty Sunday, October 03, 2010 05:59 AM

Musharraf calls Nawaz ‘totally brainless’

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="6"][CENTER][U][B][FONT="Georgia"]Musharraf calls Nawaz ‘totally brainless’[/FONT][/B][/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"][U][B]Saturday, October 02, 2010[/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]BIRMINGHAM: Former president Gen. (Retd.) Pervez Musharraf addressing a gathering here on Saturday called Pakistan Muslim League-N Chief Nawaz Sharif ‘totally brainless’.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

He said Nawaz Sharif got elected twice but both the times he completely failed to deliver. “I worked with him for an entire year and noticed that Nawaz Sharif is totally brainless,” Pervez Musharraf remarked.

He said ‘disciples’ of Nawaz Sharif crossed limits while giving remarks on television. “One whose face is not pleasant should at least talk pleasant,” he added.

Regarding Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, Pervez Musharraf swore to Allah Almighty and said he had no knowledge whatsoever whether Dr. Aafia Siddiqui was picked up from Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Some of the people present at the program resorted to chant slogans against Pervez Musharraf before they were forced to leave by the security men.

versatile_bhutto Sunday, October 03, 2010 06:08 AM

Once Mr. Musharraf got the taste of Pakistani jails. He would mind himself.
he even for got that he wasn't general anymore.

He is bloody arrogant who thinks all civilian r fool. only generals r genious creatures.

Artemis Sunday, October 03, 2010 08:13 AM

Nothing could be nearer to the truth. :dd

Xeric Sunday, October 03, 2010 08:34 AM

Now Pervez Musharaf is a practical politician. ;)

[CENTER][YOUTUBE]FuSZaxjgnX0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

nuzhat fatima Sunday, October 03, 2010 04:32 PM

i think when u claim to be a politician and u r sitting almost in exile state u should hold ur tongue. this is totally nonsense and ridicules what musharf said. :) he was talking like braggart and naive.

Abdullah Vinjhar Sunday, October 03, 2010 04:38 PM

The first day of his political career started with a shame,however the language he used did not suited a former president and a army chief,anyhow i liked his boldness what ever he said was true ..:dd

supersonic dexter Sunday, October 03, 2010 04:42 PM

Typical dirty politics.

"His words fly high, thoughts remain low, words without thoughts never to heaven go-Shakespeare"

umarabbas Sunday, October 03, 2010 04:47 PM

well anybody with any political sense should know that Mr Muhammad Nawaz Shareef is a "pola (Bhola in Punjabi Accent)" for sure. His brother Shahbaz is a real politician but somehow due to his intense respect for his elder brother, he cannot come to the fore-front.

that reminds me of a story (probably fabricated): "when somebody during the Zia regime went to the late Abba Gee (Nawaz's father) to ask for Shahbaz Sharif's services in Punjab Assembly, his reply was: "Nai Shahbaz nay factoriyan challaniyaan nay, tusi Polay (Bholay in punjabi accent) nu lay jao" :evil

Sorry Mush, we know you are right, but politics is not about saying the truth. it's about you scratch my back, i scratch yours. We, as a nation, would not approve of your comments, never ever :nono (although we secretly like you bluntness :blush:)

Invincible Sunday, October 03, 2010 04:59 PM

[B]See how Bhola he is..[/B]:));)

[YOUTUBE]ED-yWpKK4U4[/YOUTUBE]

Rajai Sunday, October 03, 2010 05:21 PM

I think whatever musharaf said was true because each and every politician in pakistan is power hungry. sincerely speaking, Nawaz sharif and shehbaz sharif both are more arrogant than any other dictator and fake police encounters in there previous reigns proves the testimony to that. we should also think that where has the money gone that nawaz collected from pakistani people to pay foreign debt through mulk bachao scheme or something like that....?
and our president needs no introduction. he is well known as Mr. ten % and the one who has killed his wife to become in power.........
so i think faces must be changed ........
may Allah save our country from destruction.

08:55 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.