CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   optionals for the second attempt ? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/39834-optionals-second-attempt.html)

mohsin chaudhry Friday, October 15, 2010 09:21 PM

optionals for the second attempt ?

will this be a wise dicision if someone change his/her optional in the second attempt ?
what should be the minimum level(of score) to go for some other subject.
for those who couldn't make in 2010 it will be quite helpful to have experts opinion on this.

rishzzz Friday, October 15, 2010 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=mohsin chaudhry;226530]will this be a wise dicision if someone change his/her optional in the second attempt ?
for those who couldn't make in 2010 it will be quite helpful to have experts opinion on this.[/QUOTE]
you tell ur optionals and ur condition.... then we ll be able to guide you....

Zirwaan Khan Friday, October 15, 2010 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=mohsin chaudhry;226530]will this be a wise dicision if someone change his/her optional in the second attempt ?
for those who couldn't make in 2010 it will be quite helpful to have experts opinion on this.[/QUOTE]

[B]It is better to refine a subject than to change it ![/B]

rishzzz Friday, October 15, 2010 10:38 PM

[QUOTE=Tauqeer Kurd;226566][B]It is better to refine a subject than to change it ![/B][/QUOTE]
Yes i would say the same bcz of many reasons

To start your race from the zero point you should motivate yourself from the point you stopped and run speadily so that you could get what you desire, howver exceptions are always there depending upon your DMS...

Regards

Kamran Friday, October 15, 2010 11:23 PM

Wait for the Detailed Marks Certificate,and then take some decision.However,I totally agree with [B]Tauqeer Kurd[/B].

Regards.

Jahanzebmemon Friday, October 15, 2010 11:27 PM

Kurd is right, but atleast wait for your detailed result before deciding.

mohsin chaudhry Sunday, October 17, 2010 06:17 PM

i am waiting for the detail marks-sheet to find the flaw which might be in compulsory but some of my friend recomanded me to change geography thats why i asked for suggesions. anyhow my optionals are
geography
islamic history
journalism
punjabi

lifemysterious786 Monday, October 18, 2010 09:36 PM

I couldn't make it in 2010, and i don't think it would be wise for me to change any subject with such less time left for exams. Ofcourse i am already 50 percent prepared for all those and i just need next 50 % to do. By changing your subject you will start from Zero again...i am not sure

Khurshid.A.Mahsud Monday, October 18, 2010 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=lifemysterious786;228408]I couldn't make it in 2010, and i don't think it would be wise for me to change any subject with such less time left for exams. Ofcourse i am already 50 percent prepared for all those and i just need next 50 % to do. By changing your subject you will start from Zero again...i am not sure[/QUOTE]

I have just checked your optional subjects. Nothing wrong with them, yara! Stick to them! Put a little extra effort into it and i see no reason why you could not get good marks with these subjects.

mohsin chaudhry Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:23 AM

@mahsud

Did you suggested that to me or it was for lifemysterious786 ?

12:10 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.