Wednesday, April 24, 2024
05:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 26, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road

dere is no need of confining oneself to single room buh u shuld make sure dat u r giving proper 6-7 hours daily to studies,rest of the time u r free to do wateva u like to do.
buh when we talk abt css,people r very passionate abt it n when u have a passion for nythng u gota try ur level best for achievin it n ppl give maximum time in dere day to studies. in simple words the more sugar u add the sweeter the product is gona b. and yes den dere cums a time b4 exams when u try to give all ur time to studies and confine urself to a single room n study all the day n nite
The Following User Says Thank You to rizvan For This Useful Post:
game on (Monday, November 29, 2010)

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanam jehan View Post
life is supposed to b enjoyed, seperately some other things are also there we should b reponsible for.studying does not mean breaking your social networks,arrange ur time table accordingly and obviously you are not going to study24/7,so have breaks in between.but more or less you have to give maximum time to your studies.

heated gold becomes ornaments;beated copper becomes wire;depleted stone becomes statue;so,the more pain u get in life,more valuable you become.

this is the time for tough grind and devotion towards ur goal,dont be discouraged and work as hard as you can.this is the only path which can take you to your destiny.

life is a game,nature likes the winner and loves the loser,but hates the viewer,so be the player,.....kew k game on hai

after reading all this,you must be motivated otherwise i'll replace ur brain with a book
I agree with you.
A perfect and challenging person is one who fills all his responsibilities perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizvan View Post
dere is no need of confining oneself to single room buh u shuld make sure dat u r giving proper 6-7 hours daily to studies,rest of the time u r free to do wateva u like to do.
buh when we talk abt css,people r very passionate abt it n when u have a passion for nythng u gota try ur level best for achievin it n ppl give maximum time in dere day to studies. in simple words the more sugar u add the sweeter the product is gona b. and yes den dere cums a time b4 exams when u try to give all ur time to studies and confine urself to a single room n study all the day n nite
Hi Rizvan

I think you are also a good example of the person who qualified CSS with other social acitivities and as for as my knowledge is concerned you are with MBA, so how did you manage your time and qualify in your first attepmt.
I know you but you don"t know me as i was also the candidate in Larkana Szabist in BBA and then i left and other friends continued their degrees.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 01:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raja4u For This Useful Post:
sanam jehan (Friday, November 26, 2010)
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja4u View Post
Hi Rizvan

I think you are also a good example of the person who qualified CSS with other social acitivities and as for as my knowledge is concerned you are with MBA, so how did you manage your time and qualify in your first attepmt.
I know you but you don"t know me as i was also the candidate in Larkana Szabist in BBA and then i left and other friends continued their degrees.
brother after doin bba i didnt go for mba as i just needed a bachlrs degree to appear in css....n if u knw me den u must b knowin how much social i was at that time n how much i studied ...i neva studied seriously in past buh for css i studied realy hard n by the grace of almighty allah made it in first attempt.while preparing for css for a certain time i confined myself to a self imposed exile n studied all day n nite ,i use to take small breaks for a couple of hour n try to mingle wid ppl who were struggler like me too.n for me saturday n sunday were always off n i use to spend dat time wid my other mates n relatives. in short i tried giving all my 100% wheneva i prepared n neva talked big cuz i always have a firm believe that action speaks louder den the words.ppl here when start preparin for css also start behaving like csps lol the longer time they prepare the more den think of deserving the seat thats a wrong approach which had made almost half of the candidates victim of failure.so one simple piece of advice for u is neva be overconfident while preparing for ny exams .spending more time with books doesnt means dat u r gona pass the exam unless u r on the rite direction n giving ur 100%.so spend less time in books but b productive for rest time u can keep socializing n enjoying the life.

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

It totally depends on time management.
If you are a good in this then you can do everything.
Don't we know that people prepare for CSS along with their jobs & succeed in first attempt. This is all.
Imprisoning in a room doesn't mean that one will qualify CSS even in 2 years but only hard work & consistent hard work can make better results.
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
To all my brothers I want to tell you people that you can be a CSP by just 4 month preparation. Just try to make techniques of passing papers. Otherwise you can't pass even with the preparation of 2 years.So those who find these techniques make things simple for them and things begin to simplify in front of them. Those who fail to find techniques say that its veryyy hard to pass the examination.i say its easy to do CSS.
Right on. One can pass the css exam this way but if someone is aiming to bag one of the top 10 positions than self imprisonment is certainly inevitable.

cheers,
floydian
The Following User Says Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
mussaa (Tuesday, November 30, 2010)

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizvan View Post
brother after doin bba i didnt go for mba as i just needed a bachlrs degree to appear in css....n if u knw me den u must b knowin how much social i was at that time n how much i studied ...i neva studied seriously in past buh for css i studied realy hard n by the grace of almighty allah made it in first attempt.while preparing for css for a certain time i confined myself to a self imposed exile n studied all day n nite ,i use to take small breaks for a couple of hour n try to mingle wid ppl who were struggler like me too.n for me saturday n sunday were always off n i use to spend dat time wid my other mates n relatives. in short i tried giving all my 100% wheneva i prepared n neva talked big cuz i always have a firm believe that action speaks louder den the words.ppl here when start preparin for css also start behaving like csps lol the longer time they prepare the more den think of deserving the seat thats a wrong approach which had made almost half of the candidates victim of failure.so one simple piece of advice for u is neva be overconfident while preparing for ny exams .spending more time with books doesnt means dat u r gona pass the exam unless u r on the rite direction n giving ur 100%.so spend less time in books but b productive for rest time u can keep socializing n enjoying the life.
I know you enjoyed in the break and you usually passed your good time with one of your close friend; can not name her here. Hahahahha, i hope you dont mind.
I left that BBA in Szabist because i was not interested in Business field. I used to only pass my time there with friends and you had noticed one of our group doing fun all the day that time. I appeared in 2009 examination but could not pass, remained absent in 2010 examination as one of my subject Islamic History subject was remaining and Inshallah will appear this year. I need your company and blessings.

axsim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
@axsim
time of play ?

so what sir? just they mentioned my name in the match n i went to play today n it took hardly 2-3 hours there..i m not doing any net practice or playing cricket with friend in streets...just got relaxed today and got some physical exercise which definitely affects your brain muscles too... in short me against captive type preparation of CSS or any other exam for a long time..
Old Monday, November 29, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
no matter what others say.maybe some people are too intelligent and they might be as they say jack of all trades.

but i think game on is right.to some it is nothing short of solitary confinement.
you are in one room.especially when there are so many people out there to interfere in your affairs.they want you to study day and night as if you are a machine.ye na karo wo na karo.paper sar pey hain.fail ho jao gi.raat din aik kar do.kamrey mein hi raho.aur beth kar parho.ziyada dair pc na chalao.
phone bhi ley lia aur zabardasti badaam aur milk ki diet.give examples of others.wo csp ban gaya to tum kiyon nahin.put pressure on you and making your life a living hell...............nonsense.

then what you do.simply lock your door.and try not to come out.
exam days are the most depressing days in my life.suicidal thoughts come in head.but marna bhi mushkil hai.

i think here the only difference b/w people like me and you is the mentality of our parents.we students are same every where.we know we can study even without having to go through this hell but parents think that the more girl or boy is in room the more he will learn.

i want to tell parents here that its not fair.we are not machines.parhai azaab lagti hai only becaz of your thinking.
aik baar csp officer ban gaey to haath nahin ayain gey.no orders,no confinements,free like birds.
Interesting to say the least. yoy have described the situation quite informaly.like it! my parents have aslo got me a separate study room where i have to remain jailed for the whole day.

Quote:
life is supposed to b enjoyed, seperately some other things are also there we should b reponsible for.studying does not mean breaking your social networks,arrange ur time table accordingly and obviously you are not going to study24/7,so have breaks in between.but more or less you have to give maximum time to your studies.

heated gold becomes ornaments;beated copper becomes wire;depleted stone becomes statue;so,the more pain u get in life,more valuable you become.

this is the time for tough grind and devotion towards ur goal,dont be discouraged and work as hard as you can.this is the only path which can take you to your destiny.

life is a game,nature likes the winner and loves the loser,but hates the viewer,so be the player,.....kew k game on hai

after reading all this,you must be motivated otherwise i'll replace ur brain with a book
DEEPLY MOTIVATED junab. YUP, game is definitely on. i pray for u n u pray for me.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Monday, November 29, 2010 at 09:56 PM.

sanam jehan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post
DEEPLY MOTIVATED junab. YUP, game is definitely on. i pray for u n u pray for me.

I already prayed alot for you, but i dont feel the confidence for study.. U did'nt pray na? -_-
Hmmm so thats why i dont feel like studying:P

Lol joking,
Well i've got plenty of time; i'lle be appearing after three years

by the way do pray for me, i need your prayers to correct my guesses in mcq's
game on (Monday, November 29, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I already prayed alot for you, but i dont feel the confidence for study.. U did'nt pray na? -_-
Hmmm so thats why i dont feel like studying:P

Lol joking,
Well i've got plenty of time; i'lle be appearing after three years

by the way do pray for me, i need your prayers to correct my guesses in mcq's
WHY AFTER 3 YEARS.
A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty.