Wednesday, April 24, 2024
01:06 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Furqan Yousaf Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
nd wesay i m no aalim but this is my view abt banking jobs nd i can be wrong..practically speakin i m in ignorane abt it nd commenting jst on the basis of wt i feel nd the knwledge nd common sense(if i hve) i possess
@ M J K
v respect ur view point.... it might b logical by using common sense.... But my dear, their is very little room for Logics / Common Sense in islam n shareyah...... Shareyat Aqal ko nahe manti, sirf hukam daite hai.....
agar aisa hota to Chopa'ay ke bajay Murghi ke Qurbani b jaiz ho jate (as is dafa kafi logon nay Ulma say Murghi ke Qurbani b jaiz qarar dainay ka fitwa manga)

Waqar55 is on a distinguished road

i may be wrong. i have few points which i learnt from my teachers
Question= if u r owner of a house and u give it on rent...u receive monthly fixed payments...and as property prices are rising u may sell it on profit in future...more than actual amount on which u bought the house(HALAL)...But if u keep that amount of money in a bank in fixed deposits or certificates u also receive monthly installements and as currency value is going down...on a future date that money may not be equal to worth it have on present date(HARAM)

if asset is involved the rather than money it is halal not haram(i m not sure i heard)..thats the way islamic banking works...if u burst the head of a chicken with taking name of Allah its haram for u to eat...but if u take name of Allah and behead the chicken in proper way its halal....so the same chicken but two outcomes...so according to our teacher islamic banking is not haram

Question= if we are against interest then we are not suppose to use our currency as it is printed because of some arrangements made by SBP comprising on interest...ulma do it...if we are against interest we are not suppose to open account in any bank...ulma do it reason we open current account it ihas nothing to do with interest but i guess it has something to do with banks(Interest earning banks)...why are we having double standards

i myself fear ALLAH...and according to HADITH jis ka mafhoom hai jo sood ka kaam kartay hai wo Allah aur oos kai Rasool(S.A.W) kai saath jang mai hai..it makes me very afraid ...May Allah guide us
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar55 For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Wednesday, December 29, 2010)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default aik nigah e karam idhar bhi to kijiye

agar ma ap ki baat man lun to

pakistan postal services bhi interest offer krti hai..ye bhi haram huwi
aur isi tarah govt of pakistan ki koi bhi job haram hai cz govt. of pakistan bhi internationally bond float krti hai us pa bhi interst hota hai...PAK govt. is an interest based organization..dont take there jobs...haram hain...aur to aur state bank ofPAKISTAN he sarey fasad ki jarh hai..yehee to saray financial system ki look after krta hai..ye idara state of PAK ka hai na?..so state of PAKISTAN ki bhi sari jobs haram hain...so any one cosidering to go for css shud do rethinking cz govt of pakistan is involved in interest based activities

meray bhaio the thing is that this issue is more complicated then complicated
wesay apas ki baat hai(if it is abt interest) to bht si private jobs bhi haram hain

hving said that all....interest aik LANNAT hai nt only religiously speaking but also from economic point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar55 View Post
i may be wrong. i have few points which i learnt from my teachers
Question= if u r owner of a house and u give it on rent...u receive monthly fixed payments...and as property prices are rising u may sell it on profit in future...more than actual amount on which u bought the house(HALAL)...But if u keep that amount of money in a bank in fixed deposits or certificates u also receive monthly installements and as currency value is going down...on a future date that money may not be equal to worth it have on present date(HARAM)

if asset is involved the rather than money it is halal not haram(i m not sure i heard)..thats the way islamic banking works...if u burst the head of a chicken with taking name of Allah its haram for u to eat...but if u take name of Allah and behead the chicken in proper way its halal....so the same chicken but two outcomes...so according to our teacher islamic banking is not haram

Question= if we are against interest then we are not suppose to use our currency as it is printed because of some arrangements made by SBP comprising on interest...ulma do it...if we are against interest we are not suppose to open account in any bank...ulma do it reason we open current account it ihas nothing to do with interest but i guess it has something to do with banks(Interest earning banks)...why are we having double standards

i myself fear ALLAH...and according to HADITH jis ka mafhoom hai jo sood ka kaam kartay hai wo Allah aur oos kai Rasool(S.A.W) kai saath jang mai hai..it makes me very afraid ...May Allah guide us
in islam, taking excess on principal of 6 items is considered Sood, that includes:
Cash / Currency / Gold / Silver / Barley / Wheat
(if i m not wrong)
rest is halal just like Tejarat / Business
u purchase an item on 100 for resale, n sell at on 110. This excess amount is not Sood / Riba, it is called profit....
Now if bank lends/sells u 100 rupees n takes 110 in return, this excess is called Sood / Riba, which is, ofcourse, haram, because islam has prohabited this kind of business....
(As per my understanding)

Waqar55 is on a distinguished road

yes MJ khan thats what i m talking about the we can say i m not sure)the whole system is haram then coz we use interest currency notes which is printed coz of interest..and ur points are also valid...yaar hum goro aur yahoodeeyo ke ghulami mai bohat agay nikal gai hai now abh hum on kai jaal mai hai

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
v respect ur view point
thnx...same here for u brother
Quote:
But my dear, their is very little room for Logics / Common Sense in islam n shareyah
well i totally oppose this point of view of urs islam is completely based on logic nd common sense..if so is nt the case then it would hve never been said
k a insan kia tm apnay ird gird paharon ko,bagahair satoono k kharay asmaan sa etc apnay RUB ki zaat ko ni pehchantay beshak in ma aqal walon k liye nishaniyan hain
ma na translation bht different ki hai(i knw) but the msg is clear...to yahan aqal use krnay ka matlub logic/common sense he hai...more over islam is a religion of common sense...hw can u say that logic/common sense hve nothing to do with it

Quote:
agar aisa hota to Chopa'ay ke bajay Murghi ke Qurbani b jaiz ho jate (as is dafa kafi logon nay Ulma say Murghi ke Qurbani b jaiz qarar dainay ka fitwa manga)
lol this is funy

Quote:
in islam, taking excess on principal of 6 items is considered Sood, that includes:
Cash / Currency / Gold / Silver / Barley / Wheat
(if i m not wrong)
rest is halal just like Tejarat / Business
u purchase an item on 100 for resale, n sell at on 110. This excess amount is not Sood / Riba, it is called profit....
Now if bank lends/sells u 100 rupees n takes 110 in return, this excess is called Sood / Riba, which is, ofcourse, haram, because islam has prohabited this kind of business....
(As per my understanding)
bhai jan u r absolutely right bt the debate here is nt abt whether interset is halal or haram..it is haram..but plz try to think beyond these three words"interest is haram"...as said by waqar that we r in a jal nd we hve to get out of it...btw i hve a hint of solution to try to get rid of it cz ma bhi is baray ma sochta hun aur mujhey bhi takleef hoti hai..par mma apni takleef ya emotion ko apney upar hawi ni honey deta warna mujhey is mulk ma koi job ni milay gee..lol..cz we r breathing yes breathing in a interest based society or perhaps more appropriately world

Last edited by marwatone; Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Quote:
thnx...same here for u brother

well i totally oppose this point of view of urs islam is completely based on logic nd common sense..if so is nt the case then it would hve never been said
k a insan kia tm apnay ird gird paharon ko,bagahair satoono k kharay asmaan sa etc apnay RUB ki zaat ko ni pehchantay beshak in ma aqal walon k liye nishaniyan hain
ma na translation bht different ki hai(i knw) but the msg is clear...to yahan aqal use krnay ka matlub logic/common sense he hai...more over islam is a religion of common sense...hw can u say that logic/common sense hve nothing to do with it

lol this is funy
ALLAH ko ap dekh saktay hain?
Nahe
to believe Q kartay hain?
Kia Aqal or Common sense ap ko kehte hai k believe karo???
Ap non muslims ko kehtay ho k Pathar k banay buton ko pojna manna hai, lakin ap khud Khana Kaba (Pathar) k samnay sajda kartay ho?
Aqal / Common sense kia kehte hai is baray man?
Aqal or Common sense nay Shaitan ko insan ko sajda karnay say rooka, shaitan nay kia logic de, k main Insan say behtar hon...
Kia karwaya aqal nay shaitan say.........!!!???
kia kahain gay ap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan Yousaf Khattak View Post
Nahe
g bilkul aqal aur common sense kehti hai...kiu kehti hai..lets see
in quran majeed it is said k agar is kainat k aik sa ziad KHUDA hutey to kainat ka sara nizaam darham barham ho jata....does nt it seems logical to u?

aik soi bhi kisi bananey waley k baghair ni bun skti to phir ye kainat kesay bun gai...aqal ma ati hai ye baat hai na?

quran majeed ALLAH ka kalam hai agar ye kisi aur ka kalam hota to is may tazaad hota..again quite logical i think..

moreover quran says to ponder upon around ur surroundings..in other words dont jst accept things blindly or in other words use ur common sense nd aqal jis k baghair mushahida to ap kr he ni sktey
phewww!!is it enough?

Quote:
Ap non muslims ko kehtay ho k Pathar k banay buton ko pojna manna hai, lakin ap khud Khana Kaba (Pathar) k samnay sajda kartay ho?
hum khana kaaba ko sajda ni krtey hum ALLAH G ko sajda krtay hain...hum sajda sirf khana kaaba ki direction ma krtay hain jb k hindu pathar ko sajda krtay hain..there is a hell lot of difference

Quote:
Aqal or Common sense nay Shaitan ko insan ko sajda karnay say rooka, shaitan nay kia logic de, k main Insan say behtar hon...
kia kahain gay ap
ap zara insan sa pehley zameen k kia haalat they is par reserach karain phir ap ko pata chaley ga k shaitan ne aqal aur common sense ki waja sa sajda ni kia tha ya kisi aur waja sa...
thak geya yar ab to man jao..lol

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, December 31, 2010 at 12:50 AM.

salmanshah1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nahe
kia kahain gay ap
this discussion is going off topic.

but i believe in this thing which i read some where:

" wo cheez chor do jis par tumko shak ho".
it might not be the exact statement but meaning is clear.

so i will leave bank job if i have another job.

but if i dont have any other option then i will do bank job because in difficult situation to save life every thing is ok. but it will be my duty to continously search for another source of income .
Old Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quote:
[QUOTEALLAH ko ap dekh saktay hain?
Nahe
]
g bilkul aqal aur common sense kehti hai...kiu kehti hai..lets see
in quran majeed it is said k agar is kainat k aik sa ziad KHUDA hutey to kainat ka sara nizaam darham barham ho jata....does nt it seems logical to u?

aik soi bhi kisi bananey waley k baghair ni bun skti to phir ye kainat kesay bun gai...aqal ma ati hai ye baat hai na?

quran majeed ALLAH ka kalam hai agar ye kisi aur ka kalam hota to is may tazaad hota..again quite logical i think..

moreover quran says to ponder upon around ur surroundings..in other words dont jst accept things blindly or in other words use ur common sense nd aqal jis k baghair mushahida to ap kr he ni sktey
phewww!!is it enough?

hum khana kaaba ko sajda ni krtey hum ALLAH G ko sajda krtay hain...hum sajda sirf khana kaaba ki direction ma krtay hain jb k hindu pathar ko sajda krtay hain..there is a hell lot of difference

Quote:
[Aqal or Common sense nay Shaitan ko insan ko sajda karnay say rooka, shaitan nay kia logic de, k main Insan say behtar hon...
kia kahain gay ap
/QUOTE]
ap zara insan sa pehley zameen k kia haalat they is par reserach karain phir ap ko pata chaley ga k shaitan ne aqal aur common sense ki waja sa sajda ni kia tha ya kisi aur waja sa...
thak geya yar ab to man jao..lol
@ MJK
ap nay jo logics de hain un pay main apnay comments mehfooz kerta hon... Q K agar mainay reply dia to phir aik nae behas shoro ho jay ge or hum already topic say divert ho chukay hain.......
ap say face to face bat ho ge to maza ayay ga .......