Tuesday, April 16, 2024
11:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 19, 2010

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

to me the biggest problem of Pakistan is absence of self reliance.... in IQBAL's words "KHUDI" is missing

brightstar is on a distinguished road
Default Unity is the need of an hour

In my view the problem we are facing today is a lack of unity and integrity in our society. We have divided along religious, political, ethnic, cultural, racial, linguistic, and sectarian lines. These divisions extend further into subdivisions. Status, wealth, fame, and fortune have also created social differences among our society.

Iqbal has rightly siad,

"Shajar hay firqa arayee, ta’assub hay samar iska
ye wo phal hay jo jannat se nikalwata hay adam ko"
"These divisions are the branches of a tree; its fruit is prejudice. This is the fruit which gets Adam (man) expelled from Jannah (peaceful life).

Regards

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

To me, all these problems confronting Pakistan are INTER-RELATED, the education and the lack of efficient leadership being top on the list.
You see, Islam continues to occupy the center-stage of the global community, yet it remains in dysfunctional state. We are the Muslims, and today we constitute the 1/4th or 1/5th of the world's population, but we are caught between the modern and mundane aspirations of life on the one hand and a disconnect from the past glories and transcending values (which we are identified for) on the other. In such circumstances, what we need the most is taking recourse to Islam. In the light of Islam we need to assert the seeking of education as prescribed our Holy Prophet (PBUH) and elect the efficient people to hold the reins of power so we can overcome all the accompanying problems.

Bright is on a distinguished road
Default Leadership

i agree all of u. according to my point of view leadership only is not a matter of fact, it in fact the effective & efficient use of leadership out of existing leaders, even they have potential to make good decision but all the problems described above are purely inter-related to each other. its not an ordinary topic to discuss, so i request u ppl plz post a complete & analytical overview to relate all these problems. it'll help to discuss the main aspects of the crises faced by our country, which also helpful to quote into other relevant issues.

readers are requested to plz comments on that. i'm not good in writing as well, i also need ur help to resolve such lacking.
Old Sunday, March 21, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

We basically need to accentuate over the importance of the existence of a statesman. AS WE HAVE MANY POLITICIANS,but no one has the gray-matter and traits to evolve a multifold impact oriented vision of future.
The Following User Says Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
HELP (Sunday, March 21, 2010)
Old Sunday, March 21, 2010

HELP is on a distinguished road

The Number 1 problem of Pakistan is Poverty.

Poverty breeds Poverty,Terrorism,Corruption,In-Equality,impedes development

Pakistan is a poor country with innumerable resources and agricultural as its mainstay.We don't have an export oriented economy.We lack education,implementation etc.
Old Monday, March 22, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

aoa the respected intelligentia of Pakistan.a good deal of brains working on finding the no. 1 problem of Pakistan.there is a hell of difference in Problems w/ the Pakistanies n w/ Pakistan.
to my mind the most serious issue w/ Pakistan is its careless nation,as w/ Islam today of its careless Ummah
regards

kinzacss is on a distinguished road

Terrorism

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Autonomy:

Pakistan is not an independent country, which is the root cause of all problems.

Azhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enoughAzhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enough
Smile

New man with new policy