Friday, April 26, 2024
02:36 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 22, 2010

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

AssalamOAllaikum my forum fellows! After reading all your posts about the topic under debate, I feel compelled to adding more to this discussion in the words of Paul Borthwick as given below:

The World Needs Leaders...
who can not be bought
whose word is their promise
who do not hesitate to take chances
who will not lose their individuality in a crowd
who will make no compromise with wrong
whose ambitions are not their own selfish desires
who will not say they'll do it "because everybody else does it"
who are not ashamed or afraid to stand for the truth
wheh it is unpopular, can say no, although the rest of the world says yes.
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 187

salman sial is on a distinguished road

Dear friends to me terrorism is great problem of Pakistan because in modern times almost all problems are its direct or indirect outcome.It poses great threat to our security which opens the door for innumerable other diseases.
If we look back Pakistan was not unfamiliar to terrorist activivties even prior to 9/11,but its decission to participate in the "Global War on Terror" as a state policy exposed it to renewed and heightened activity of terrorsit outfits which caused a serious blow to its domestic security.However,the responsibility to tackle the various domestic security threats lies with the second line forces which are not fully prepared and need extensive training to cater for all kinds of domestic crisis;Army should be utilized sparingly as a last option.In order to deal with the above referred challenges effectively a multi-pronged strategy should b made.tc
You can kill a man,but not an idea".
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Discrimination and Constitutional Crisis are the only problems which obstructed the development of Pakistan. Rule of Law is the only solution to all the problems of Pakistan. When there is Rule of Law then no one will dare to manipulated the constitution and deny the fundamental rights.

If we enjoy fundamental rights then people will strive for creative activities not stereotyped governmental services through competitive examinations. Do we give protection to teachers, bankers, industrialists, investors, scientists, artists, writers, poets, businessmen?

A strong and invulnerable constitution, rule of law in the country, social and economic justice, check on the hegemony of feudal lords, prevention of dynastic politics, independent judiciary – can only ensure a progressive Pakistan.

greenhorn is on a distinguished road

i think the problem number is corruption.

Remove corruption and everything will be ok
Old Friday, April 16, 2010

paend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuram View Post
but.... I don't believe that it's 'lack of leadership'. I consider it as an 'escape' strategy using which we just shift all the responsibility over leadership. We passively think that some 'leader' shall come and all problems shall finish.

We should have a clear, positive and workable line of action (program) at our disposal, and then we should try to become leader with the view to implement our program. Rather than waiting for any leader who shall solve our problems.
Yes I am also of the view that leadership is not the problem,putting all the blames over single/main leadership means to save ourselves ,I would like to say that everybody amongst us all is the leader one way or the other,so do we perform the way we should I think the fault lies at every individual end of Pakistan and the main problem is Attitude ,If we all Pakistani's improve our attitude all the problems will be solved automatically.that's all I wana say,also I am the new member of Forum,pls guide if I am wrong.
Old Friday, April 16, 2010

samraa is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up problem no 1

the basic problem is lack of loyality.if we get sincerity to our country our nation every thing will be ok.
Old Saturday, April 17, 2010

Location: From the Land of Hospitable People & From The City of Flowers
Nayab123 is on a distinguished road
Arrow every problem is problem No:1

Assalam o Allaiykoum wrwb,,,
if we look around we got to know that evevry problem of Pakistan is a problem No:1. we need to pay attention in all sectors. All above mentioned problems need to b solved on priority basis for a developed country and for prosperious life of a common man.
May Allah Bless Us All
Regards
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

PRELIMINARY:
POPULATION, as simple as that

LEADING TO (SECONDARY):
-> Unemployment

which in turn leads to:
-> Poverty

which in turn leads to:
-> Crime
-> Corruption

which in turn leads to:
-> Desperation & Frustration

Solution:
-> Honesty, will exterminate the secondary causes without killing the primary cause. But what is the motivating factor for honesty? Religion? Awareness? open to debate

-> To address the primary cause by any means, religion or otherwise.

This is my perception only.

All the Best~
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by striver View Post
PRELIMINARY:
POPULATION, as simple as that

LEADING TO (SECONDARY):
-> Unemployment

which in turn leads to:
-> Poverty

which in turn leads to:
-> Crime
-> Corruption

which in turn leads to:
-> Desperation & Frustration

Solution:
-> Honesty, will exterminate the secondary causes without killing the primary cause. But what is the motivating factor for honesty? Religion? Awareness? open to debate

-> To address the primary cause by any means, religion or otherwise.

This is my perception only.

All the Best~
Nicely presented...but geography will describe it as a vicious circle...for example:

large population--breeds unemployment and poverty--which breeds crime and corruption..

similarly,

unemployment and poverty--breeds large population---which then breeds crime and corruption..

population is an asset if utilized properly..

my answer to this question was "Lack of Accountability across the board and across all walks of life"

If the fear of accountability is there, then even if you are poor, you would not steal, even if the government does not pay well, you will not be committed to corruption and several other effects..

the accountability is of two forms:

1- Accountability for your deeds in front of Allah
2- Accountability for your deeds in light of the laws and the people of the land...!!
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

@Umar Abbas
"unemployment and poverty--breeds large population---which then breeds crime and corruption.."
I seriously doubt this logic and I dont want to be disrespectful in any way.

IMO the induction of fear (through acountability) can only suppress the primary cause, whatever it may be, but not eradicate it once on for all.