Saturday, April 20, 2024
05:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 09, 2007

saima awan is on a distinguished road

I think the colossal setback with Pakistan is the lack of sincere and effective leadership, on the terms of MAHATIR MUHAMMAD, the only way to pull out thecountry from the other foremost but subsidiary problems.
Old Sunday, June 10, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

Lack of progressive approach

Quote:
All the problems mentioned in this thread are related to one another. once Mahatir Mohd visited Pakistan,whn he was askd dat,"how can we make pakistan progressive?",he replied,"educate the people."similarly Sir Syed Ahmed khan used to say...educate the people...cure the root and the tree will flourish....!!
@ Mahrukh

I m totally agreed with u. Really ........educate the masses..... save the Pakistan

Old Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yasser28 is on a distinguished road

First of all pardon me because I haven't read all the above posts to express any educated comment.However,my view related to the problem number one of Pakistan is:

A major portion of Pakistani civil society is not alive to the problems of Pakistan.It may have many causes but the ultimate effect ,according to my humble opinion,is this same unawareness of the the society of the problems and fatalistic attitude it nourishes that it can't change the rotten status quo.

...Yasser
Old Friday, November 09, 2007

jahohasham is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb my first post may you find some mistake so pls point me out about that thank u.

All of u said are the prob in Pak earth since formation

i agree all of you but have confussion in my mind, humbly could you pls answer !

If one says the illitracy is the problem? so why the litrate persons dont have single voice.

If one says the poverty is the problem? so why the person who is not poor indulged himself in corruption.

If one says the lack of Leader is the problem? so why the person who get famous being a leader go back his on words.

If one thinks extremism is the problem? so why the so called modrate act same as extremists in order to implement thier own wishes defying all rules and regulations.

I know the problem...

we are not sincere to ourself and to ultimate the Allah...

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

well, i think INJSUTICE is the biggest problem of Paksitan !

Bring JUSTICE to nation and save our homeland.

Bhalla Changa is on a distinguished road

Its law and order, according to Quaid e Azam's opinion if we only maintain rule of law properly it could remedy all the problems, in the light of no. 7 seems to me as the biggest problem, our leadership could never rise above self interest and other responsible areas availed their leverages, for example judiciary in first decade supported Military and Feudalism to flourish and grab all the institutions.

1. Poverty> widening class difference and corruption in the allocation of funds cause this, the super checks are themselves involved in this.

2. illiteracy> ineligible teachers, ghost employees, schools that are active only in records, multi curriculum, yet again no rule of law as the root cause of all the evils.

3. Corruption> honest people are misfits as they hinder the smooth sailing of daily chores and are deemed as playing smart. A change is always threatened; those coming to rescue enjoy perks and create loopholes as if everyone is above law, NAB, Army Vigilance, the more powerful the more costly, again no rule of law.

3. terrorism/ sectarianism> there are many Islamic countries in the world but none have so many ethnic groups resolving their issues in "manazrahs", no research scholars or ulema committees are consulted rather Prado riding muftis and self proclaimed pir o murshids with armed guards discuss their own version and play in the hands of ruling government for sarkari fatwas, so why cant they be used as fanatics for political interests.

4. foreign debt> no proper devised system, none of the audits are shared with the public, where is all the money going, we received a hell lot amount after nuclear tests at Chaghi in order to face the embargoes, if we are so debt ridden then why BMW and Mercedes and palaces???

5. restoration/promotion of democracy>our little history of democracy is no better than any military regime. Manipulations of good ministries, why good or bad ministries, what’s their job, authorities and benefits. Why they are exempted, why we forgive such culprits.

6. Water crisis> Dams, alternatives, water wastage management, planning, usage measurement, nothing is seen, when the system is not present, how can we expect such issues which are of core importance for agriculture based economy.

7. lack of leadership> Our leaders from the very beginning mutilated the meaning of this word leader-ship, a leader's ship crushing the ocean of masses for their policies, for their rule, forgetting that this life is limited. Would that our leaders are sincere we could have formed a fool proof system, Nations like Norway and Sweden have made their country a heaven because of maintaining rule of law, their leaders are accountable, unlike ours who impose their own autocracy, of all the atrocities in the past our leaders receive natural punishment, no such law or institution is here to protect Pakistan

8. population explosion> Instead of tactics awareness is required, uneducated masses gave birth beyond their means, and that human capital could not be turned into a useful feedback instead become burden, our departments are responsible and should suffer the consequences.

9. pollution> no imposition could ever last more than a week, be it on plastic bags, LPG cylinders, rattling rickshaws, garbage burning, chemical disposition, industrial waste, everyone who is responsible for maintaining should be held so other could be held by him before hand.

10.provincial disharmony> yet again politics of power and monetary benefits, unequal distribution amongst the people and constituencies, so called leaders for their own seat create separatist groups. I believe this is always intentional and controllable.

I am not as good as you people are just trying to elaborate my view point.

Usman Naseer will become famous soon enough

After reading all these posts by honorable members, I have come to conclusion that “No. 1” Problem of us is that we not know the problem.

I know the solution of our problem which “Lack of Professionalism”.
Many of you will not agree with me, just imagine, every one of us (from street beggar to president) is sincere with his work.

We can see in Pakistan, Chief Justice seeking Justice and Chief of Army seeks Security, Lawyers are in jails and criminals are ruling, and so many other examples showing lack of professionalism.

Take a little survey around your surrounding you can find that 80% of workers (from Executives to Primary School Teachers) are un-happy with their jobs and you will find that Doctors are controlling the Districts or Police which they didn’t want to be and even them many lack interest, they are maintaining statuesque.

There are many problems and most are stated in above posts, all problems have solutions also, In my view “Human can not perform their best until they have no interest or proficiency” from grass root level to Top most level. And let the music play…

Please commit on my commit. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Usman Naseer For This Useful Post:
PHARM (Wednesday, January 16, 2008)
Old Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bhalla Changa is on a distinguished road

Dear Usman,
You are right in a sense, but in a way or other we are at least trying to realize the problems with different aspects. Masses are confused as no institution is working properly, consumer rights are not found anywhere, a tax paying decent and honest citizen is always threatened, we all are aware of the problems as we are facing them, living with them, probably closing our eyes posing ignorant of the surroundings.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bhalla Changa For This Useful Post:
Usman Naseer (Monday, November 12, 2007)
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2008

jadymaster is on a distinguished road

from my point of view the biggest problem of Pakistan is the "education" illliteracy.
pakistani population is not educated and they don't know which rights r given them by law. they r playing in the hands of a few no of peoples.

Last edited by prieti; Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Lack of leadership is major problem, That pakistan is facing,, if our leadership is honest, then all other problem, like corruption, illetracy, food, health, peace will resolve automatically...