CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Pakistan's problem number one? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/4158-pakistans-problem-number-one.html)

khalid Thursday, June 22, 2006 06:01 PM

Pakistan's problem number one?

which one of the following is the most serious problem/challenge which pakistan is facing presently?

1. poverty
2. illiteracy
3. corruption
3. terrorism/secterianism
4. foreign debt
5. restoration/promotion of democracy
6. water crisis
7. lack of leadership
8. population explosion
9. pollution
10.provincial disharmony ??

Waitng for your frank comments.

God bless the land of pure...!!

Muhammad Akmal Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:55 PM

Problem of PAkistan

Asslamo alaikum
following are the major Problems of PAkistan in desending order of importance

Economy
Education
Good Governance / Leadership

Makhdoomzada Friday, June 23, 2006 11:35 PM

Hi there !!

It's Lack of Leadership nothingelse !!

Muhammad T S Awan Saturday, June 24, 2006 07:21 PM

AoA

agreeing to makhdoomzada, leadership is the worst problem, all other problems can b made okay by good leadership

A Soul Saturday, June 24, 2006 08:12 PM

i think poverty is the main problem of the Pakistan. as people without food can never elect good & sincere leadership. people without money cant make effort to uplift their country. their main & first priority is always to get food to get money. for getting money they becomes corrupt. so i think poverty is the main problem of the pakistan. evry kind of leadership can easily control poor people & can use in any way.

Hafsah Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:32 PM

well, i consider ILLITERACY to be the ultimate challange/problem facing Pakistan in the past, present & will be there in the future until there is something done about it. it is the root cause of all other major problems that Pakistan has to cope with.

Muskan Ghuman Sunday, June 25, 2006 01:57 AM

[B]Lack of Leadership[/B] is the most challanging problem...Once provided by good leadership all other prblems will be handled with ease.

Qurratulain Sunday, June 25, 2006 09:46 PM

Totally agree Muskan, I'm also of the opinion that it's [B]Lack of Leadership[/B]. And if there's strong and strategic leadership, all other problems will vanish automatically.

Aristotle Monday, June 26, 2006 02:20 AM

In my opinion Pakistan is very gud but a few pakistanis are very bad.
Instead of strong institutions, we have strong persons.The only way pakistan can progress is my making its intitutions strong by converting it truely into welfare state.Strong institutions means end of corruption,rule of law all problems mentioned below are by product of weak institutions.While the progressing countries ve only one thing in common they all have strong institutions.They prefer merit instead of personal satisfaction which ultimately results in frustration among ppl.

1. poverty
2. illiteracy
3. corruption
3. terrorism/secterianism
4. foreign debt
5. restoration/promotion of democracy[SIZE="7"]}[/SIZE]Weak Institutions
6. water crisis
7. lack of leadership
8. population explosion
9. pollution
10.provincial disharmony ??

Khuram Monday, June 26, 2006 02:22 AM

but.... I don't believe that it's 'lack of leadership'. I consider it as an 'escape' strategy using which we just shift all the responsibility over leadership. We passively think that some 'leader' shall come and all problems shall finish.

We should have a clear, positive and workable line of action (program) at our disposal, and then we should try to become leader with the view to implement our program. Rather than waiting for any leader who shall solve our problems.

12:11 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.