Thursday, April 25, 2024
03:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sonia Rajpal is on a distinguished road
Arrow Al Qaeda's leader in Iraq Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air strike..

Al-Qaeda's chief in Iraq Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has been killed in an air strike, US and Iraqi officials announced Thursday.
Zarqawi, blamed for a string of attacks, kidnappings and beheadings "has been eliminated," Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki told a news conference.
The US military said Zarqawi was killed in an air strike on a safe house north of Baghdad with seven fellow militants where he was holding a meeting.
General George W. Casey Jr, head of US-led forces in Iraq said Zarqawi and one of his key lieutenants, spiritual advisor Sheikh Abdel Rahman were killed at 6:15 pm (1415 GMT) Wednesday in an air strike on an isolated safe house.
"Tips and intelligence from Iraqi senior leaders from his network led forces to al-Zarqawi and some of his associates, who were conducting a meeting approximately eight kilometers (five miles) north of Baquba, when the air strike was launched."
According to an American TV US forces arrested Zarqawi in injured state after the attack and handed over him to Iraqi officials where he killed later.
Old Friday, June 09, 2006

naveedkhan is on a distinguished road
Default Truth will rule........

In the name of Allah Almighty,The Most Merciful.......
When i heard this news..i just said Ina-Lillah-hi-wa-in-elaihi-rajeoon....
Zarqavi has embraced shahadat...and this was the thing he was there for...he didn't go there to rule...he didn't go there to kill iraqi's..he has no hunger for "oil"...If he was an "insurgent" the what should i call US and other forces there..for what they are there....
Mr.Bush claimed that the cause of attack on iraq was "Weapons of mass destruction"....but they didn't find anything of this sort..then the scene changed and he said that he wanted Saddam and hi regieme to be eliminated as they were a "danger" for the world's peace....pity pity pity
He can fool his nation,so do mr.Tony..and others..
They all can bluff there nations,decieve them.........
But we are Muslims...and a Muslim cant be bluffed....
know why???
Because Muslim is the one who always believes on truth...loves truth
here i am rememmbering the verse of Holy Quran...which states that
a Muslim is worth one hundred Non-Muslims...and you can see how happy Bush,Tony there Army generals are...by just merely killing a man...a "mujahid"..who was worth thousand US marines....
Pity,Pity........
One zarqavi killed.....many are still there to take his place.....
there is a lot to say but i will finish myself up saying
"When sun sets...and its night...don't fear...this is a sign that morning is coming ahead...Sun will rise again...Till the day of judgement comes"
ALLAH-O-AKBAR!!!!!!!!

Regards
Muhammad Naveed Niaz
Old Friday, June 09, 2006

kami is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid
" Islam Zinda Hota Hay Her Kerbala K Baad "

May his soul rest in eternal peace...

just look at his face in the photograph after his martrydom, what u find only peace and some kind of great satisfaction i mean i cannot expressed in words....or u can say the noor was there on his face.....

not only his face but all the shaheeds faces i remember display so much satisfaction or noor.

Mir Jafar or Mir Sadiq's won again in this case too, otherwise they (American) would not have traced him.
Old Saturday, June 10, 2006

shahid karim is on a distinguished road
Default al-zarqawi....not a Shaheed

who said he is saheed,,,not exactly ...they are not fighting Jihad if they are fighting then this is not an appropraite time to fight Jihad against a mighty Empire. We are week in every terms comparing to US and EU if we will fight,,,surely we will die instantly ...It is offcourse known fact that we should stregnthen ourself in all respect i-e Economics, democracy, education etc. then we will be strong enough to challenge thier aggression. So they all are fighting without prior preparation, first they prepare themselves results are certain.

naveedkhan is on a distinguished road
Default He who struggles.....Survives

In the name of Almighty Allah......The Merciful.....

Shahid Bhai....Your comments are quite important...but may i ask you a question...If four or five people break into your house and they try to kill your family...would you just stand and see like a 'coward' or wait for the 'proper time'....I dont think you will....you will try to save your family even if you are weak and got no weapons.....

Mr.Shahid...I think you are quite ignorant of the history..especially Islamic History..which suggests that It doesn't counts how much is the number of people we are up against....how strong is our enemy....but what we think of is that how strong we are.....

And also Mr.Shahid,the one who dies in the way of Allah doesn't die,he is alive...for ever and ever...and these are not my words, these are the words of the Holy Quran....

Mr.shahid,when you will die, only your family will mourn.....and pray for you....have you noticed how many people have mourned for Zarqawi...if not then you might consult the dailiy newspapers for today(saturday)....

Zarqawi was there for his fellow muslims...He is the one who have saved the whole of the UMMAH....now US and allies will think 10000 times before invading into any Islamic state..ok...don't ignore this point...its important...ok

there is a lot to say....but Shahid bhai....my advice is study Quran,Hadith,and islamic history...You will get the answer..
May Allah male you understand and differentiate b/w right and wrong,show you the right path..and make you a true muslim...

Regards.....

khalid is on a distinguished road
Angry @ shahid karim

"Do not say that those who are killed in the way of Allah,are dead,for indeed they are alive,even though you are not aware."
(Al-Baqarah-154)

dear brother:
Jehad is usually if not always,against the mighty powers,because it is the powerful who destroys the weak one... if you wait for the "proper time",then you may loose what you are having...

Afghanistan was occupied by USSR (Supper power of bi-polar world),Kashmir by india,Afghanistan again occupied,this time by America (sole supper power of the uni-polar world)....and now Iraq...is fully under the control of America....in the above mentioned examples,the powerful state has abused the weak nation ... so what shall the people do...they are left with hobson's choice....i-e jehad...if they wait for the proper time...then proper time will never come in their life...

You know what the invaders are doing with iraq and iraqis...? Neither their life nor their honour is secure...how the US soldiers treat the daughters of iraq...still you think that they should wait for the "proper time" !!!

"Nigah-e-Mard-i-Momin say badel jati hain taqdeerain"

Regards...

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down @shahid karim

Mr shahid karim recall the event of BADAR ok then talk about any thing else,the real thing is that we all are become materialistic and our thought cant go beyond economy, so when someone will going to ruine your house you must wait until you become as powersfull as the desctructor, someone will going to destroy your family and you will wait untill you become the super power.... huh

Jab tak na jalay deep shahedoon k laho se
kehtey hein k jannat men ujala nahi hota
Old Sunday, June 11, 2006

umama is on a distinguished road
Question it's right time to jihad

IT IS IN QURAN:
JEHAD and QITAL both are sanctioned by ALLAH when all negotiations ,discussions and treaties failed to work.i think the same was case in iraq,although the key player is america and no choice is left for iraq now they have to do jehad,it is the duty of iraqis towards their country and ZARQAWI is one of the martyrs of this jehad.
"WE ALL SHOULD HAVE TO PRAISE HIM INSTEAD CRITISING OR GIVING ANY KIND OF COMMENT OVER THE WAY HE IS KILLED"
Old Sunday, June 11, 2006

shahid karim is on a distinguished road
Default be pragmatic....without preparatin every effort is futile if even it JIHAD

Well naveed bhai, Khalid , Ghayas and ummah, such beautiful poems and very enthusiastic ayah posses a great meaning, but I think that either will be more useful when we know the realities and their correct usage. I have been advised to read Islamic History,,,great ,,,THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am not going into the deep niceties of history but let me quote very starting chapter of Islamic history. Hazart Mohammad (pbuh) migrated from Medina to Makkah because his life was in danger, we will know that on very night Mohammad (pbuh) left makkah when Quairesh planned to kill Mohammad (pbuh) (NOZBILLAH) and we know what happened next.
Historians analyze this event as an act of great wisdom…according to history that if Mohammad (pbuh) along with his companions had not left makkah, certainly Quraish would have killed all new Muslim along with their Prophet. …And Islam had not been any more.
Can we say that it was an act of coward? NAY. But Mohammad (pbuh) knew that he is weak in strength though his message is right and it could be very disastarious idea to fight. For that he left makkah and preached Islam and we all know what happen after ten years.
Let me challenge you if Iraqis accept all American demands including idea of democracy then within 5 years US will be kicked out from Iraqi soil.
The idea of jihad or such things in which they are fighting in the name of Allah,,,,,,,,,,,, it is not jihad if they are killing themselves. If Jihad means to commit suicide then it can be right otherwise no better results will appear from this type of Jihad.
As for as Iraqis are concerned I will like to suggest that we should read our contemporary history, Who was Saddam Hussein, a puppet of US. Can you say that General Mushraf helped US after 9/11,because afghans were not Muslims,,, it was an act of great wisdom or coward. Why he changed abruptly afghan policy and helped to kill his Muslim brothers in Afghanistan because US would have included us in the list of TERRORIST. MUSLIMS help US in their policies which are made against MUSLIMS..even most sacred Saudi Arabia
The political problems are solved with political tricks and tools and not with the different tools. To Naveed and Ghaus, I can’t understand that how you look at history to measure events of history,, with emotions and personal leanings,, but please see history with balance analysis and as they exist. Ghaus bahi said ,,I should recall the event of BADR...I want tell him tell him that Muslim did not fight with quraish outrightly in BADR War but they fought against caravan of abu safayan who was going to sell the holding of Muslims of makkah..
US did not come to Iraq for the purpose to destroy Islam but they are here for OIL (every one knows). We should not indulge Islam in to this quagmire but solve this problem with political tactics.
My point wasn’t that the freedom fighting should be stopped but I said that don’t call them Shaheed because they are not fighting for Islam but they fightinh to eradictes US Army. Mosques are working and rulers (though handpicked), are Muslims in Iraq. If Iraqis are fighting freedom war then they should stop it and strengthen themselves (in all senses) As I said in my previous thread. Otherwise they will be killed as what is happening now.
As for as our economy is concerned I think it is very useless opinion to say that if we are trying to stabilize our economy then we are materialistic. We are weak because we are poor and poor are always persecuted. What is your idea ghayas bhai? And say for instance we want to fight against US and all those who are against Islam, then form where will get money . Certainly we will call ALLAH .Oh yes. But ALLAH Himself said, I help those who help themselves. So come out from your idealistic approach and start live in reality and be pragmatic
No need to give me lectures that who is shaheed and who is not, what Palestinians have done so for, since 60 years they have been fighting jihad, result are clear to all. To shake hand with mighty enemies is not coward ness but it is act of a great wisdom. Will you say that people who monitored 9/11 incident are shaheed, I don’t accept your idea. If you say YES, then go and read your ISLAMIAT BOOKS again and check out the conditions of jihad.
Well the views of Naveed bahi are very childish I have no comments for him.
I have never said they should stop fighting but preparation is necessary. If it is in the form collection of weapons and Armour or recruiting new soldiers OR ……WHAT I SAID. Every idea is i correct in particular situation. Thank you
DONT BE STEROTYPE BE REALISTIC AND PRAGMATIC
Old Saturday, June 17, 2006

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

Iraqi situation has taken newer turns! There is talk in press circles that the so-called 'death squads' are actually US mercenaries, instead of Iraqis! Please post here and we can be discussing the whole Middle East Issue!! This will help us all with information coming in from all cornors...