CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Poor Memory, Scattered Mind (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/42627-poor-memory-scattered-mind.html)

Babakhan Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:16 AM

Namaz perho 5 times aur ghareebon kee madad karo sub problems hal hojayenge. Apki expectations se bhi ziyada milega

It never ends til it ends Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:27 AM

Musa bro tell us plz we the forum members have big heart!Ready to listen.No worries!

shrd Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:33 AM

Aslamoalikum, O ALLAH day bnday its not a problem. all the suggestions my brothers and sisters laid down are absolutely fantastic. but I am giving u a minor tip, first of all be punctual in your prayers and offer them as they should be.. do this practice for a wk and then have your books. fix your dailt timing, start from 5 minutes and increase it to maximum 12 hours/day. study when you want, play when you want, sleep when you want..but must do study.

mussaa Tuesday, December 28, 2010 03:51 PM

Actually us baat ko rehne do. phr naya issue shuru ho jae ga.
I have a piece of advice for u people and for myself too.
"[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B] Aik amm shaks ko usually life main aik dafa mehnat krna parti hai. Ya jwani main ya burhapay main. Its better k wo mehnat hum jwani main kr len jb hamary pas energy bhi hai aur behtr opportunity bhi.Ab maujen maro gay to old age main mehnat krni paray gi jb himmat aur takat km ho jati hain."[/B][/COLOR]
[B]faisla to ab hamara hai k ash aur skoon kb krna hai:D
[/B]akal ki baat kr k chakar a jatay hain.:wacko:

Dorothy Tuesday, December 28, 2010 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=mussaa;250094]Actually us baat ko rehne do. phr naya issue shuru ho jae ga.
I have a piece of advice for u people and for myself too.
"[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B] Aik amm shaks ko usually life main aik dafa mehnat krna parti hai. Ya jwani main ya burhapay main. Its better k wo mehnat hum jwani main kr len jb hamary pas energy bhi hai aur behtr opportunity bhi.Ab maujen maro gay to old age main mehnat krni paray gi jb himmat aur takat km ho jati hain."[/B][/COLOR]
[B]faisla to ab hamara hai k ash aur skoon kb krna hai:D
[/B]akal ki baat kr k chakar a jatay hain.:wacko:[/QUOTE]
[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]well mussa it is good to have a practical approach towards life but it doesnt mean dat one should disturb the balance of life.....:excl:and this is quite in accordance with human nature dat one lacks concentration attimes which let us think that we cant do a certain thing just like in case of a student who asked for help at this forum.....i request all the aspirants and students that dont start threatning yourself in a way dat if you failed in certain exam than dats the end of the game.....i agree that youth is theprimetime for struggle and hardwork but i bbelieve we have to struggle our whole life...............so cheer up .....if any of you have time and options avail it...try every option you came across...i have seen brilliant officers resigning from service.....i have seen ppl being less focused in huge tasks and projects.........and css is just a competitive exam ...either you will do it or5 you fail....in both the cases you are going to learn...just beleve in yourself....live a beautifull life......as you guys are young .....you never know about your old age......just imagine you made a sucseesful career but not a sucssesful social life then wat you will do......submit yourself to the will of god and see the miracles................put yo best once then leave everything on GOD......and please stop being pessimistic i always quote my father quote to my friends ...my fatger use to say me k insan charpai se girayga,tou zameen se tou nahi giray ga........and he always mean it....so be v optimistic...study without pressure,,,,i hope you all will takecare of yourself............know thyself somebody rightly said...so burry the worries....and smile from heart....wat if tensions or griefs or failures are there...........time will never be same......[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

mussaa Tuesday, December 28, 2010 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=Dorothy;250107][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]well mussa it is good to have a practical approach towards life but it doesnt mean dat one should disturb the balance of life.....:excl:and this is quite in accordance with human nature dat one lacks concentration attimes which let us think that we cant do a certain thing just like in case of a student who asked for help at this forum.....i request all the aspirants and students that dont start threatning yourself in a way dat if you failed in certain exam than dats the end of the game.....i agree that youth is theprimetime for struggle and hardwork but i bbelieve we have to struggle our whole life...............so cheer up .....if any of you have time and options avail it...try every option you came across...i have seen brilliant officers resigning from service.....i have seen ppl being less focused in huge tasks and projects.........and css is just a competitive exam ...either you will do it or5 you fail....in both the cases you are going to learn...just beleve in yourself....live a beautifull life......as you guys are young .....you never know about your old age......just imagine you made a sucseesful career but not a sucssesful social life then wat you will do......submit yourself to the will of god and see the miracles................put yo best once then leave everything on GOD......and please stop being pessimistic i always quote my father quote to my friends ...my fatger use to say me k insan charpai se girayga,tou zameen se tou nahi giray ga........and he always mean it....so be v optimistic...study without pressure,,,,i hope you all will takecare of yourself............know thyself somebody rightly said...so burry the worries....and smile from heart....wat if tensions or griefs or failures are there...........time will never be same......[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
dear you just have misinterpreted what i have written above. I never talked about imprisoning oneself or becoming a book warm. Every activity should move parallel to each other to live a healthy and prosperous life. And you just talked about CSS but what I meant there was hardwork in every walk of life whatever the profession is.
Even a 5th grader knows that the thing tdiscussed above is not to waste time.And make full use of any opportunity you get in your life [B][I]bjae is k k fazul aur unhealthy activities main apna time waste kia jae.[/I][/B]
One advice from my side is first listen carefully what other says then analyse it and afterwards put your arguments.:dd
[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Aur one thing more charpai se girne per chot bhi lgti hai. so ehtiat krni chahye bachne ki jitni possible ho.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]:happy:

tknw01 Tuesday, December 28, 2010 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=It never ends til it ends;249015]Hi every one.I have a problem regarding my css preps.I cant concentrate properly and attentively to my studies.Actually my attention spane is as low as 5 minutes at times.Then my mind start to scatter.Plus I have quite a poor memory;tend to forget things very soon.I think both of above mentioned things are according to me very important to get through css.Kindly help me in this.Thanks in advance!:sad:[/QUOTE]

To be honest, nobody can help you in that regard. You've got to figure it out yourself. You're a grownup, so deal with it! Try to find out what it is, that's bothering you. For instance, maybe you've opted for the subjects that don't interest you at all. Get to the core issue & find a solution to that. All the best!

Dorothy Tuesday, December 28, 2010 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=mussaa;250130]dear you just have misinterpreted what i have written above. I never talked about imprisoning oneself or becoming a book warm. Every activity should move parallel to each other to live a healthy and prosperous life. And you just talked about CSS but what I meant there was hardwork in every walk of life whatever the profession is.
Even a 5th grader knows that the thing tdiscussed above is not to waste time.And make full use of any opportunity you get in your life [B][I]bjae is k k fazul aur unhealthy activities main apna time waste kia jae.[/I][/B]
One advice from my side is first listen carefully what other says then analyse it and afterwards put your arguments.:dd
[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Aur one thing more charpai se girne per chot bhi lgti hai. so ehtiat krni chahye bachne ki jitni possible ho.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]:happy:[/QUOTE]
i wasnt analaysing your stance mussa.i know what you said?

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Aur one thing more charpai se girne per chot bhi lgti hai. so ehtiat krni chahye bachne ki jitni possible ho.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]:happy:[/QUOTE]

and what an interpretation of the quote i mentioned.i wish u cud get what i said.and what about the one jo charpai se gir gaya ho.:onesec tou usay uthana bi zaruri hai

It never ends til it ends Tuesday, December 28, 2010 08:41 PM

Thanks musa,dorothy and all others who contributed to the topic.Musa ur really great in helping others but i noticed that u rarely endure any criticism and treat ur words as final.Nobody is perfect so what if u accept others may be right at times.

mussaa Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:44 PM

[QUOTE=Dorothy;250152]

and what an interpretation of the quote i mentioned.i wish u cud get what i said.and what about the one jo charpai se gir gaya ho.:onesec tou usay uthana bi zaruri hai[/QUOTE]
I know what you wanted to say. I was just kidding.
[B]ish mashlay to yahin thatam tal dena chaye. sho sholly if jou took any thing shelioush. [/B]:angle

08:58 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.