Friday, April 26, 2024
03:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of
Default Raymond Davis case: Fact or Fiction

Do you agree?

Attached Thumbnails
Raymond Davis case: Fact or Fiction-06_10.jpg  
Omar Qadir (Wednesday, February 09, 2011)
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

i donot agree with this article its just one sided and as we all know that Najam Saithee is now the part of GEO television, than how can he favour this Pakistani nation in this respect.... and in his article he wrote about Libea incident where the person got exemption as far as i know that member didnt get exemption and Libeans took revenge after 15 or 16 years (i dont remember where i read that weather its in this forum or somewhere else, i will try to find that out and will revert with refrence, Insha Allah)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

No,I don't agree with Najam Sethi saab.He is just making a guess.How is he so sure that Those two guys tried to stop/attack Raymond Devis?I believe nobody knows what exactly happened, except those two guys,who were shot dead by Raymond Davis.And for a moment,if we accept that Davis killed them for self defence,But Self Defence doesn't allow use of excessive force,as it was shown by Raymond Davis.

Secondly,Sethi saab completely overlooked that vehicle which came from the other side of the road to save Raymond Davis and killed innocent Ibad u Rehman.

Lastly,Sethi saab gave many examples of our diplomats that they were given diplomatic immunity.But my question is that whether any of the above mentioned Pakistani diplomats killed any foreign citizen?If any pakistani diplomat had killed any american citizen,that diplomat would surely have faced the music.These so called diplomatic rules are made mandatory just for third world countries like Pakistan.

Raymond Davis has become a test case for our Democratic government and for our judicial system.If the government releases him,it will have to face strong resistance from general public.And i believe,that will be a great blow to both PPP and PML(N).

Regards,
Kamran
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
venomous_91 (Thursday, February 10, 2011)

Lady is on a distinguished road

The fluency with which Mr. Sethi has tried to prove the innocence of Raymond Davis speaks for itself that it is nothing but a pack of lies..it is a pity that prestigious intellectuals of our country have sold their pens for money.. Do these so called intellectuals have no fear of the judgement day.

May Allah guard us and guide us..ameen
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady For This Useful Post:
venomous_91 (Thursday, February 10, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

I can not straight away accept or reject what is told by Mr. Sethi. But one point is very important. Why Rymond killed these two people? What was the motive behind that? I am not following the case very closely but this question caught me. I read an article by Javed Chaudhry who said that Faheem and his fellow tried to capture video of a foreigner with weapon but you know this version is difficult to digest. Killing a person who is making your video on his mobile. There could be many other options to avoid film making.

Until this question remains unanswered it is very difficult to give any opinion. We have a history of killing of foreigners in Pakistan and if it is an act of self defense then why to blame the American?

Regarding diplomatic immunity, I first read about it on this forum in the following post:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...-pakistan.html

Anyone to answer what was the motive behind this murder?
Kamran (Wednesday, February 09, 2011)

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough

I, on the other hand, do agree with Mr. Najam Sethi. All he is trying to say, that Pakistan is not in a position to jeopardize its ties with America at any cost. It's a fact and we have to live with it.

Bottom line is: Mr. Raymond Davis is going to get himself pardon one way or the other...it's better for us to stop making such a fuss about the issue.

***Note***: With all due respect, no hard feelings towards anyone and above analysis is my personal thinking. Thank you!
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Challan for the said incident is to be presented before court on february 11 by Punjab Police.I believe So called Round table conference has been called to discuss Raymond Davis issue in particular and other issues in general.Irony is that our leaders aren't protesting to united states against this incident.

Quote:
I, on the other hand, do agree with Mr. Najam Sethi. All he is trying to say, that Pakistan is not in a position to jeopardize its ties with America at any cost. It's a fact and we have to live with it.
We also don't want this.But,Atleast Government should make realize US that You people will have to respect law of the land.And this kind of incidents are adding fuel to fire in anti-american sentiments.

Quote:
Bottom line is: Mr. Raymond Davis is going to get himself pardon one way or the other...it's better for us to stop making such a fuss about the issue.
If it is done so,just imagine what kind of message will be sent to rest of world about Pakistan.Already,Pakistan's sovereignty is at stake because of Drone Attacks.

Coming days will further unveil this tragic incident.

Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
Omar Qadir (Wednesday, February 09, 2011)

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Raymond Davis is not a Diplomat - Proven

Following is the link of story broken today by Geo TV

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group
Attached Thumbnails
Raymond Davis case: Fact or Fiction-2-9-2011_62084_1.gif.jpeg  

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

This seems to be one-sided story.
We do not know anything exactly but what about the second vehicle which killed the third innocent person. Mr. Najam Sethi has his own view as mentioned above, another view has been shared by Javed Ch. that there was a second person inside vehicle which was saved by the second vehicle & escaped. If we keep this thing in mind then it means that they just give the Raymond Davis to Pakistan for the time being as this was lesser important...
ALLAH knows all these conspiracies better.
Old Thursday, February 10, 2011

Default Punjab Police Invetigatind Raymond Davis....

http://www.youtube.com/v/NiNkKb9Sxj4