Thursday, April 25, 2024
06:21 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 27, 2006

vajiha is on a distinguished road
Exclamation what muslim world lacks?

The recent brutal aggression by Israeli forces on Lebonon pose a threat to overall peace of the Middle East.This can be taken as a veiled warning to Iran for its nuclear program.One wonders why only Muslims are held responsible for all disruption and choas in the world.Our innocent children are being slain in the name of so-called terrorism and the whole world is just playing the role of spectator!who can be termed responsible for all this?Do we have dare to face all such questions?What do we lack?
Old Thursday, July 27, 2006

PlayinG is on a distinguished road
Default A Simple Answer

what muslim world lacks???

|_| /\/ | T Y
Sanson main Sansain hai nahin

______________Exile From Heaven_______________
Old Friday, July 28, 2006

Aristotle is on a distinguished road
Default what muslim world lacks???

Here i will talk about what pakistan Lacks
1)We desperately need F-16s frm USA in order to fight against them.
2)Plus a satellite Monitoring system can also help us to Monitor their activities.(American Made)
3)A bond that can help us to unite different sects of muslims.(American Made)
4)Democracy (Only USA knows how to install a truly Democratic Govt.)
5)
6)............
.How one can think that our Govt will stand up against US or its CC Israel..knowing the fact that almost all of the Pakistani Top Civil and Military Leadership sons and daughters are studying and permanently settled in USA.
They cant even think to stand up against USA becoz they r aware of their capabilities......fact is tht we r Independant but still dependent on aid from outside...
Old Friday, July 28, 2006

hira iftikhar rana is on a distinguished road
Default Courage n unity

Muslims lack courage to face powerful even if Muslim Nations show the unity n strength against these ruling n leading countries like America, Israel or Russia then i dnt think so they dared to have an eye on Muslims.
Now a days Muslims are living a life of third rate citizens coz they hav no unity n faith towards their religion n its teachings.
Y these so called gr8 countries r attacking on Muslims countries by their choice like sometimes Afghanistan comes in the preference list n sometimes Palestine n now Lebanon?
Y this kind of terrorism increasing in world?
Coz we The Muslims cant do anything except to bow down our heads to cut n to lay down to b crushed by these powerful n developed countries.
I know i m getting bitter but this z all reality.
REGARDS
Old Saturday, July 29, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Time To Take Action

Time To Take Action

Strengh lies in Unity.

Union is Strength.

Lets unite to become strong.

Lets put our hands together to become a potent nation.

All these statements are as clear as crystal. They are pretty easy to comprehend but the very question is that how they can be put into action? Talks cannot do anything except generating ideas. Its time to take action. Well in an early post of mine i tried to convey an innovative idea that must work. Muslims need a platform to unite. OIC would be able to provide this platform to unite and think over their problems. OIC is trying to resolve the issues to an extent but it really need some potency and men of caliber to help out in this time of excrutiating need.

Another thing that i would like to elucidate is that it is a pity that Pakistan is not able to develop on its own so it must take help from other nations like USA. It can develop interdependent bilateral relationship. USA is using Pakistan since long time for fulfilling its missions then why Pakistan is not taking advantage of this weak point of USA. USA need Pakistan's cooperation and Pakistan is in a dire need of development.

There is nothing wrong in buying F-16's and satellite monitoring system from USA because we cannot produce everything in Pakistan so we have to import some of them. But it would be wrong to ask USA to bound Muslim Ummah and tell Pakistan how to develop a democratic government. Muslim Ummah should unite on their own. They have that much capability and strenght to do so. Pakistan can copy some of the crucial principles of democracy (modern democracy) not only from USA but also from world's most sucessfull democratic governments to establish good governance of Islam.

I admit that we are under pressure of USA but still we can do something if not everything. Its up to muslim world that how they come in action. It is important to take right decision at right time because later there would be no need to cry over split milk.

Thanks
Regards
Old Saturday, July 29, 2006

humayun "The King" is on a distinguished road

Muslism world lack many things.
1. Education.
2. Demoracy.
3. Power.
4. coordination and Unity
5. sectarian issues "in Pakistan and as well as in the world".
6. Technology.
7. every muslim country want to dominate.
8. Reliability on Non muslim.
9. Moving away from Islam.
10. Lack of Decision making.
11.No long term Policies
12.Fight against each other.

These are all the main thing which Muslim world is lacking. if we adopt these things strongly we will not face problems in the world.
Old Sunday, July 30, 2006

Saadia Mufti is on a distinguished road
Default united we stand, divided we fall

i really agree with both of u. but first of all we must put our emphasis on unity b/w the muslims. and then eradicating poverty and educating ppl and thinking of long term goals b/w us. this can be done if one muslim country produces one thing the other import from it and the other one produces something else. if all of us produce the same thing then there will be competition among us not with the west.
Old Friday, August 04, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Totally agree with Mr. King, in addition i'd like to mention:

* lack of strategic planning
* unavailibility of ijtehad
* lust of comfort
* No exposure for thinking
* Disintegration

Regards