CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   How can we control the affect of inflation of petrol prices? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/45912-how-can-we-control-affect-inflation-petrol-prices.html)

farasat_ali Saturday, March 05, 2011 06:26 PM

How can we control the affect of inflation of petrol prices?

As we know that the petrol prices increasing and the prices of other things also increasing in international markets.
It also effecting us. Is there and simple way that we can control this?
According to me we must increase our currency value against Dollar. So that it will not effect our market.
Share your opinion

shabana123 Saturday, March 05, 2011 10:20 PM

@farasat ali
indeed, ii do agree with u bcz this is a quick and effective solutuion to meet such a burning issue of inflation.so we shd try to stablize our economy>

Rixwan Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:10 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]dude..we just need to change the faces we have in our politics...change in international market wont effect us that much...as the international market price related to barrel of raw oil from which we extract different types of oil...including the cost of extraction what have been charged is very high...and we have been paying such amount for different products like Diesel, petrol, mitti ka tail n etc...keeping in mind the change was occured only to raw oil per barrel..and we pay that change per litre per different products from oil...so we need some different and honest faces...who can change whole system of our country...[/FONT]

farasat_ali Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:27 PM

but dear it is difficult to change the faces it will really help us if we will increase the value of our currency

samreenhassan Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:33 PM

plz follow this link ...u wil definitly find it useful...
[url=http://www.scribd.com/doc/19326236/Inflation-in-Pakistan]Inflation in Pakistan[/url]

sanamariyam Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:45 PM

A.A.m new at this site i read ur post i thinkit is true that the increment in the pak currency will bring the prices down but it will depends totally upon our political situstion

mjkhan Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:16 AM

the petrol prices should be increased.we are destroying our economy.political parties are destroying our country for their petty interests...petrol prices in india are expected to hit 133 PAK rupees soon and even for now it is i think more than 110 PAK rupees per litre...the govt. is responsible for all this mess because when petrol prices were supposed to be real low they didnt transfered the incentive to the genaral public and when now they are true in their stand,nobody trusts them because of their previous record...but what we need to understand is that this is a technical issue rather than emotional one..moreover not increasing the prices would be more disasterous to the public as well..we should understand this

Rixwan Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:36 AM

[QUOTE=farasat_ali;274608]but dear it is difficult to change the faces it will really help us if we will increase the value of our currency[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]me dear frnd..in order to increase the value of currency...we need to again change the faces and replace the current one with some educated people...because at least i cannot expect anything wise from these people...neither they appoint any educated people they place people from their guildship and that wont do any good to this country or common man...so as we always do just hope for the BEST....and wait for panacea to come...[/FONT]

mjkhan Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:43 AM

increasing the value of rupee would lower the volume of exports which means loss of precious dollars...we are already borrowing from imf and if the suggestion is adopted we have to beg for more plus low exports mean low production which means no jobs..so not suitable option according to me although previously i was in its favour

Maha Khan Sunday, March 06, 2011 09:53 AM

we should promote "cycle culture" in our country like china&Holland etc....no option is left except this..

11:59 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.