Saturday, April 20, 2024
06:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaughty View Post
beghairat, bastard, kameenay. bitch's son,
What is this?
H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, March 17, 2011)
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Quote:
beghairat, bastard, kameenay. bitch's son, lanat hai lanat hai lanat hai ppp ki govt pe... the son in law of zardari has been set freed... the ppp govt has sold pak... aur is say ziada lanat hai awam pe jinho nay in beghairat politicians ko vote dia... zardari govt has sold pak... tayyar ho jao pakistanio now see what usa will do with pak... Allah ham pe rehm farma.. Allah Pak ko apni hifazat mein rakhna, aamin...
Hey mister for whom have you used these words???
Mahjan Lut (Thursday, March 17, 2011)

unaughty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Spectator View Post
Hey mister for whom have you used these words???
sorry gyuz i was sentementalized... i said these word to zardari and his allied politicians... i did not say that to my respectable silent spectator... sorry bhai how can i say to you??? ap sab log mujh say baray hain meray liay bohat hi ziada respectable hain... main nay apna comment post karnay kay liay reply kia tha otherwise aisi wesi koi bat nae... me again sorry to you silent spectator...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ unaughty

Why have you written those words at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
@ unaughty

Why have you written those words at all?
we all are Pakistani... and one should have very deep concerns regarding such type of serious issue... isi waja say mujh say wo words likhay gaay... i once again sorry to my dear, respectable and reverent fellow... i didnt mean to hurt any one of you... so i again sorry... plz pardon me...

Khanewalian will become famous soon enough
Unhappy They ALL Are Sold thanks to Raimond Davis

“They all are sold,” a gentle voice murmured in my voice.I almost jumped from my seat as I can’t see anyone in the room.
“No! Farhan you can’t see me but I can see the cheap circle of generals, judges and politicians in your country,” the voice once again whispered.
“But who are you,” I almost busted into shouting.
In return, a laugh that seemed to me a cry emerged in the environment.
“I am Shumaila. Do you remember?”
“Oho! Who Shumaila? Why are you trying to make mystery? Why don’t explain?”
“I am Shumaila…..Shumaila Faheem….wife of an innocent person killed by our “MASTER” Raimond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.”
I replied, “Ok! You are the poor one who committed suicide after some days of your husband’s killing. I am with you but why did you come to me after one and an half month.”
“Don’t you know,” she said gently.
“No! Tell me and go from my place.”
“Today on March 16, 2011, our politicians in cahoots with generals and judges released that bas**** Raimond Davis on so called Diyat. And do you know one thing?”
“What?” I took a yawn and looked at her with some interest.
“The family of my husband, my dear Fahim, has never ever signed any application to forgive that do* Raimond. They were tied up in a court room and were forced to sign the application, which was immediately accepted by the court. Right now he is in a luxury plane destined to United Kingdom and is enjoying a cup of coffee with donuts”
In a shaking and shattering voice I tried to defend the situation, “I think you have mistaken something. It couldn’t happen in Pakistan.”
“They all are sold,” she said asking me to communicate her message that IT’S the TIME to STAND UP if you do not want another FAHEEM and another SHUMAILA in the country.
How could I tell her that we have become DUMB and DEAF always boasting to change the system, to change politics etc etc. but no one is ready to STAND and no one is ready to bear the pain “A CHANGE” required. I kept sitting silently hoping for time when we will be ready to bring “A CHANGE”.
(By The News Tribe)
Silent Spectator (Friday, March 18, 2011)

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

Its very strange to hear
God knows what the agreement is made between both parties.....

Quote:
we all are Pakistani... and one should have very deep concerns regarding such type of serious issue... isi waja say mujh say wo words likhay gaay... i once again sorry to my dear, respectable and reverent fellow... i didnt mean to hurt any one of you... so i again sorry... plz pardon me...
Please follow the ethical rules and read carefully the rules and regulations thread which I am sure you havent gone through yet. You are pardoned for it was your first mistake on board but it will not be tolerated in future.
H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, March 17, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanewalian View Post
“They all are sold,” a gentle voice murmured in my voice.I almost jumped from my seat as I can’t see anyone in the room.
“No! Farhan you can’t see me but I can see the cheap circle of generals, judges and politicians in your country,” the voice once again whispered.
“But who are you,” I almost busted into shouting.
In return, a laugh that seemed to me a cry emerged in the environment.
“I am Shumaila. Do you remember?”
“Oho! Who Shumaila? Why are you trying to make mystery? Why don’t explain?”
“I am Shumaila…..Shumaila Faheem….wife of an innocent person killed by our “MASTER” Raimond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.”
I replied, “Ok! You are the poor one who committed suicide after some days of your husband’s killing. I am with you but why did you come to me after one and an half month.”
“Don’t you know,” she said gently.
“No! Tell me and go from my place.”
“Today on March 16, 2011, our politicians in cahoots with generals and judges released that bas**** Raimond Davis on so called Diyat. And do you know one thing?”
“What?” I took a yawn and looked at her with some interest.
“The family of my husband, my dear Fahim, has never ever signed any application to forgive that do* Raimond. They were tied up in a court room and were forced to sign the application, which was immediately accepted by the court. Right now he is in a luxury plane destined to United Kingdom and is enjoying a cup of coffee with donuts”
In a shaking and shattering voice I tried to defend the situation, “I think you have mistaken something. It couldn’t happen in Pakistan.”
“They all are sold,” she said asking me to communicate her message that IT’S the TIME to STAND UP if you do not want another FAHEEM and another SHUMAILA in the country.
How could I tell her that we have become DUMB and DEAF always boasting to change the system, to change politics etc etc. but no one is ready to STAND and no one is ready to bear the pain “A CHANGE” required. I kept sitting silently hoping for time when we will be ready to bring “A CHANGE”.
(By The News Tribe)
sab kay sab milay huay hain, no one is sincere with country and country men... agar lawahikeen nay us ko maaf hi karna tha to pehlay q nae kia??? itnay din shor q dala??? suicide q ki??? what did that woman say kay govt nay raymond ko chor dena hai.. aur us ko bil aakhir chor dia na... "qoum-e-frokhtand arza farokhtand" govt has sold pak... zardari govt has saved their own skin... yahan pe koi azad nae hai... it all depends on leader aur jis mulk ka leader zardari jaisa corrupt insan ho wahan pe kia insaf milay ga??? raymond was a foe of country... us ko maktooleen kay lawahikeen kaisay maaf kar saktay hain???? muslaman paisay kay apni maa bhi baich deta hai... to raymond davis sir we are extremley sorry. ap ko aiven takleef hue... is qoum mein thori c ghairat jagi the lakin wo hamen raas nae iii...
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 13029

Faiqa Anam is on a distinguished road

In a White House press conference, Obama left no doubt that the US will use every instrument of power and pressure to force Islamabad to release Davis, who he described as “our diplomat in Pakistan.”

Tags
davis