Friday, April 19, 2024
11:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 02, 2011

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough
Default Osama's revenge...

Osama's revenge will be taken from Pakistani Politicians and army. Zerdari will also be targeted...... Taliban

Does this statement from Taliban really mater? and how it will be effecting already destroyed peace in Pakistan
Old Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

When did taliban made this statement? or are you just saying this? If Taliban made this statement, then it's good. Good they did not say "Pakistani nationals" and/or pakistani awam, let them destroy the politicians as they are no good but a shame for us and I am sorry to say but after the sleeping role of our army and agencies I wouldn't mind if they are hit as well. Pakistani security agencies and army lost all respect, I really have serious questions about their capabilities now and I don't think we are safe if we rely on these agencies and/or army unless and until they come up with a very good reason as to why they ignored all this and let it happen
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
polaris (Tuesday, May 03, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Cool down brothers and let the situation unfold. Only then we ll be able to reach a conclusion.

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

the consequences will be many fold but it is right that its a huge blow to Taliban, and this can be a DEATH blow as well. in any case i pray that may Allah bless Pakistan...... ameen
Invincible (Wednesday, May 04, 2011)
Old Wednesday, May 04, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Who issued this statement- TTP or Afghan Taliban? Its just US scheme if its TTP. Afghan Talibans as far as I know havent issued any such claims. Theres a difference of a thousand miles between these two. TTP is essentially anti-pakistan. Afghan Taliban still work in tandem with the Establishment.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Everyone knows very well that TTP has the capability of targetting any personality in Pakistan. And everyone also knows that they have been in a state of war with Pakistani state for almost a decade and a high risk of attack on important personalities by TTP is always presumed . Therefore it is discernible that TTP would not require issuing such statements. The question with issuing of this statement will then be who else under the garb of TTP wants to target high level officials of the government.

french is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
Osama's revenge will be taken from Pakistani Politicians and army. Zerdari will also be targeted...... Taliban

Does this statement from Taliban really mater? and how it will be effecting already destroyed peace in Pakistan
MashAllah.
Zardari se intaqam ka to unhoon ne kabhi nahin kaha g. Aap ne yeh kahani khud se banai kia?

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Who issued this statement- TTP or Afghan Taliban? Its just US scheme if its TTP. Afghan Talibans as far as I know havent issued any such claims. Theres a difference of a thousand miles between these two. TTP is essentially anti-pakistan. Afghan Taliban still work in tandem with the Establishment.
Just like the TTP blow up schools here and kill and kidnap intellectuals, the "Afghan" Taliban do the same on the west of the Durrand divide. Ideologically, they're both animals so I don't see any difference between the two.

The "Afghan" Taliban are hiding in North Waziristan (Hekmatyaar and Haqqani) and Quetta (Omar group) so I don't see them as the "Afghan" Taliban, I see them more like as the ISI's dogs that haven't gone stray yet (the stray dogs being Mangal Bagh, the Masud Taliban, etc).

I don't like to see people drawing distinctions between these animals aka the Talibans. The Mesud Taliban attack the Pakistani Muslim forces because they allege that we support the United States. The Taliban on the west of the Durrand attack the Muslim Afghan National Army and the police because they're allegedly in collusion with NATO. They both use the same ideology to murder Muslims in mosques, schools, government buildings, banks, shopping plazas, homes, etc. The idiotic Pakistani media glorifies the Taliban on the west of the Durrand while it vilifies the Taliban on the east. They're all the same, only the puppet-masters are different.

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
When did taliban made this statement? or are you just saying this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by french View Post
MashAllah.
Zardari se intaqam ka to unhoon ne kabhi nahin kaha g. Aap ne yeh kahani khud se banai kia?
I am sorry to say that i can not locate it here on net. Well you can verify it by your own. It was in Dawn News of 3rd May under the heading 'Taliban threaten US, Pakistan' at page No 14.
This was also issued at ARY News. I just read it at a bar while listening some talk show of ARY News.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Whatever we are listening on this issue is not true. The truth will never be reavled. However, half truth will be available after a few days. So wait and see.