Thursday, April 18, 2024
11:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
And to those who are under that 'Nothing in this region can be done without the Almighty ISI's will'..Just answer this..Did India tell ISI to commit blunderous operation Gibraltar in 1965??Did ISI allow india to invade Pakistan on 6th september..I think a monkey has enough intelligence to predict that if u are meddling with India in Kashmir(which is their constitutional part),they surely are going to kick ur soft belly.Didn't the number one intelligence agency in the world get wind of it?Did India train Mukti Bahini in 1971 with ISI's prior approval?Did they attack east Pakistan in 1971 and bash your army with ISI's prior approval??Aur kya 1984 me Siachen se aapko uttha k bahir phenkney se pehle bhi ISI ne ijazat di thi India ko??where was this ISI when u conducted the disastrous operation in Kargil where India slaid ur army like sitting ducks..and u lost whatever dignity u had in international arena.CLAPS for the world's best intelligence agency which has such an impressive resume..Where was ISI when USSR flattened badaber airbase in the 1950s??U say dismantling USSR was a success on ISI's part..great..if u ever look into the international politics before the dismemberment of USSR,and the international politics after it,U would realize that we were much better off living in a bipolar world rather than a unipolar one..Appnay munh mian mitthu bn bn k mazak banwa lia he ap logon ne poori dunya me appna..Pakistan se bahir niklo or dekho k 'Haisiyat' kya he aap ki,ap k mulk ki or aap ki army ki..Hum reh gaye kooyain k maindak hi..Khud appni tareef kiye jao or jub koi aina dikhaye tw ilzam lga do k ye mulk dushman takatain hain ye biased he ye yahoodi sazish hey..
If ur ISI was so good na,tw aj Bangladesh nam ki koi cheez na hoti,or na hi roz suicide attacks ho rahe hotay ap k country pe..and u WISH that USA needs ISI's approval for carrying out operations in ur country..They have thousands of covert agents in ur country..jo agency or us k generals USA k tukron pe paltey he wo USA ko ankhe nahy dikha sakte..This is an universal law..And khushfehmiyon se baher nikal ao USA can at any instance flatten ur country including this ISI in minutes..Sach karwa hota he lekin jhoot se behtar hi hota he..U people really need to do some unbiased study..Dont believe on the media and books which are funded by ISI and ISPR..and that too from ur tax money..Apna mulk bar bar fatah kar leney se koi ISI or koi foj great nahy hojati..
Kamran (Sunday, May 22, 2011), polaris (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayaan Haider View Post
If cia was good then why cia is failing in afghanistan and why cia dont know about nuclear program but after 10 years they know it that we are nuclear power When we already maked 80 bombs
I dont think osama is terorrist so isi have worked with osama they dont want him to be detected why 6 years cia cant able to detect osama
Why cia failed to detect 9/11
And you talk about logic then why cant see the peformance of isi in afghan war and now without isi cia is failing in afghanistan still you cant see the logics
WOW kid..U really need to study something about the cold-war,the Pressler's and symmington's ammendments..Are u really so naive to think that USA and CIA knew nothing about your Atomic program??????Please do not carry on arguing for the sake of argument if u don't have any background knowledge about the facts and dynamics of a thing..Such claims might be very well placed and received in a roadside tea shop,but not on an intellectual forum..I wish I could get u people into international forums and conferences and see these logics and claims being torn apart by the real scholars..I wish..
polaris (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

isi helps cia hahahaaa that's big joke.. whatever help they may be extending that's all because cia/usa force them to offer.. in real isi n army want to get rid of cia/usa but they cannot stand like men in front of usa, cannot deny them, cannot dare to fight with them, instead what they can do is.. will pay khan saab to lead dharnas against drones and sometimes would use other puppets like some islamic parties etc to raise slogans against usa.. i second hamza's views tht we're not seen with dignity outside our country and it's all because of our military's failures and absurd adventures..
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
in real isi n army want to get rid of cia/usa but they cannot stand like men in front of usa, cannot deny them, cannot dare to fight with them,
in other words you are of the view that isi should carry out all such adventures as are mentioned by you?fighting,standing like a man etc?

Quote:
will pay khan saab to lead dharnas against drones and sometimes would use other puppets like some islamic parties etc to raise slogans against usa..
whats wrong in using all the available options one have?these are all tactics used by isi.is it wrong to protect yourself in whatever way one can?

Quote:
isi helps cia hahahaaa that's big joke
this joke is also accepted by cia but alas kia kehnay hamaray hum watnon k....

isi k nakamiyan kon nahee manta?but things are getting a bit biased here..
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
whats wrong in using all the available options one have?these are all tactics used by isi.is it wrong to protect yourself in whatever way one can?
well i am not as big basher of ISI as to rant about them, but can you asses in future what will be the social impact of harboring such tactics on people of Pakistan and political outlook of Pakistan, does future of People of Pakistan and Pakistani society count by any means in tactical maneuvaring of the agency

bari bari batoon aur super power se pange ko choren

rozana karachi main darjan bhar laashen girti hain, un kaa suragh lagana hamari "no 1 agency" ke "standard" main nahin hai.

crime, aghwa baraye tawan, daketi, loot maar, qatal, tor phor, hangame waghera waghera ab national level kaa problem ban gaye hain, jo bacha hua hai woh qismat waala hai yaa phir khud criminal hai, in culprits pe nazar rakhna bhi "no 1 agency" kaa kaam nahin hai, is ke liye time nahin hai.

dharne aur hartal se kitne aam aadmi mutasir hote hain, koi ambulance main tarap raha hota hai, koi sarak pe khuwar ho raha hota hai, laikin $$ kamane ke "wasee tar" mufad main qom ko thori see qurbani to deni pare gee. aakhirkar $$ aayen ge to poori qom ko faaida hoga. roads banen ge, hospitals banen gee, schools banen ge, logoon ko rozgar mile gaa, ghareeb ke bachoon ko muft taleem aur health care mile gee

mazeed aise "kam level" kee cheezoon kaa zikir nahin karta, yeh sab to baaen haath kaa khail hai, filhal aik ameer mulk kaa interest is region main hai is liye aankhoon main $$ bane hue hain... woh nikal jaaye to in ko dekh len ge.. ab us ko nikalne main 10 saal aur lag jaayen to "khazane" main $$ bharne ke liye awam ko kuch arsa to apni jaan o maal kee qurbani deni pare gee.

phir yeh ameer mulk yahan se chala jaaye gaa to phir kisi doosre ameer mulk kaa is region main interest ban jaaye gaa, phir us ameer mulk ko hamare saamne "girgirana" pare gaa, isi tarah se $$ aate rahen ge aur kaam chalta rahe gaa. .
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
WOW kid..U really need to study something about the cold-war,the Pressler's and symmington's ammendments..Are u really so naive to think that USA and CIA knew nothing about your Atomic program??????Please do not carry on arguing for the sake of argument if u don't have any background knowledge about the facts and dynamics of a thing..Such claims might be very well placed and received in a roadside tea shop,but not on an intellectual forum..I wish I could get u people into international forums and conferences and see these logics and claims being torn apart by the real scholars..I wish..
you cant do anything .can do personal attacks your resistance shows that you are confuse about your values so called modern muslim and pakistani

now see what abdul qadir khan is saying that CIA is ten years behind us
i have source of everything which i have stated but you dont know these sources shows you have no knowledge
http://www.youtube.com/v/dAQFmJ9bBj4

http://www.youtube.com/v/BffECi4koTE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/zOuXpapjCQ8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ui4ithCmW50&feature=related
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/bCq8ymyuvko&feature=player_embedded
I am unable to find any information related to Crime news,New York magazine on net.Dr.Danish claims that these ratings are from a very important magazine by the name of "Crime News, New York". So this is where a simple google search would help, as you can yourself verify by now that there is no such organization/magazine known by this very simple name of "Crime News, New York".
I would really appreciate if some one could provide me some information about ''Crime News,New York''.

Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote:
you cant do anything .can do personal attacks your resistance shows that you are confuse about your values so called modern muslim and pakistani

now see what abdul qadir khan is saying that CIA is ten years behind us
i have source of everything which i have stated but you dont know these sources shows you have no knowledge
http://www.youtube.com/v/dAQFmJ9bBj4

http://www.youtube.com/v/BffECi4koTE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/zOuXpapjCQ8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ui4ithCmW50&feature=related
Hah yeah right..I have no knowledgeDo ur sources consist of anything else than these half cooked Pakistani talkshows???IF only u had studied 2 or 3 good books about everything,maybe you wouldn't be telling me about the hollowness of my knowledge..I mean,where is ur own argument?Try arguing urself rather than copy pasting some interviews and talkshows..and as far as my knowledge is concerned,just look for symmingtions,presslers's amendments that I have mentioned in in any good book.And do read about the 'performance' of ur military and intelligence agencies in any literature except that published in Pakistan or written by a Pakistani..The world,gentleman,is my reference..
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
I am unable to find any information related to Crime news,New York magazine on net.Dr.Danish claims that these ratings are from a very important magazine by the name of "Crime News, New York". So this is where a simple google search would help, as you can yourself verify by now that there is no such organization/magazine known by this very simple name of "Crime News, New York".
I would really appreciate if some one could provide me some information about ''Crime News,New York''.

Regards.
Kamran,it would be the same if we say that a very important and internationally acclaimed Pakistani journal 'Naunehaal' has published a report about the fact that actually OBAMA is OSAMA with difference of a single 's' and then claim on our talkshows that this information must be rightCome on,how can we believe these talkshows modelled on startplus-kind-of-entertainment...
Kamran (Sunday, May 22, 2011), mhmmdkashif (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Kamran,it would be the same if we say that a very important and internationally acclaimed Pakistani journal 'Naunehaal' has published a report about the fact that actually OBAMA is OSAMA with difference of a single 's' and then claim on our talkshows that this information must be rightCome on,how can we believe these talkshows modelled on startplus-kind-of-entertainment...
I suppose such an important magazine as Dr. Danish says it, would at least have some web, specially in these critical days of electronic age.

To me,this is an ideal example of a propaganda machines working.
Closed Thread