Friday, April 19, 2024
12:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough
Default ISI The Top Intelligence Agency

http://www.youtube.com/v/bCq8ymyuvko&feature=player_embedded
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayaan Haider For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Sunday, May 29, 2011)
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

February 8th 2011 In crime news New York.
May be after this release of rankings, American Intelligence Agency (CIA) thought that why should be ISI be on the first position.
So they made this happen (referring to Osama's incidence) to bring down the ranking of ISI by a huge margin.

Pakistani newspapers did not give this news proper exposure, that is strange.
As Brig Imtiaz Ahmad is also referring to this point that CIA in Afghanistan during Russia Afghan war was quite incompetant as well as the current war in Afghanistan.

General Shuja Pasha targeted by CIA, surely means that CIA wants him to be removed as CIA feels him a hurdle in the acheivement of their targets.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umer For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Sunday, May 29, 2011), aphrodite (Saturday, May 28, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer View Post
May be after this release of rankings, American Intelligence Agency (CIA) thought that why should be ISI be on the first position.
So they made this happen (referring to Osama's incidence) to bring down the ranking of ISI by a huge margin.

Pakistani newspapers did not give this news proper exposure, that is strange.
As Brig Imtiaz Ahmad is also referring to this point that CIA in Afghanistan during Russia Afghan war was quite incompetant as well as the current war in Afghanistan.

General Shuja Pasha targeted by CIA, surely means that CIA wants him to be removed as CIA feels him a hurdle in the acheivement of their targets.
well what you think it can be speculated this way also..
since isi is declared top most agency of the world, how's it possible for a top most agency of the world to not be aware of world's most wanted terrorist who resided under their nose for six long years...? well i guess, putting isi on top, (which must be deliberate since isi doesn't deserve that position) must be the conspiracy so that it could be blamed for hiding osama..
and by the way, i don't understand how these crime reports of some magazines are made, i mean on what basis they declare some espionage agency as world's top most.. since agencies' performances and works must be clandestine, so does it mean, all the agencies of the world provide these magazine publishers with the record of their performances, on whose basis these crime magazines have to evaluate as to who's to be placed on top.. now it seems totally illogical; rather i must say this ranking thing must again be the game of some agency (off course who else, it must be cia)..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Fading Glimpse (Saturday, May 21, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, May 21, 2011)
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Reminding you that this ranking was released in February 2011.
At that time the whole world was appreciating the role of Pakistan in war against terrorism.
And obviously ISI is playing a major role in this war.

America was not the major entity to cause USSR's defeat in Afghanistan.
It was ISI who are still blamed for the USSR's defeat in Afghanistan.
If CIA was the best, why couldn't they do it all by themselves?

After America's insurgency in Afghanistan, why CIA was not able to do it all by themselves, if they were the best?

Why Americans spending millions of dollars on Pakistan?
Because they know they cannot do anything in this region without ISI's will.

They could have taken the aid of RAW.
India as well is quite near to Afghanistan.

But they knew that RAW is not competant enough to carry out the tasks satisfactorily.

Isn't it good enough to give ISI top ranking?

Now coming to Osama Bin Laden.
How can you claim that Osama was in Pakistan for six years and ISI did not know about him? They knew it and after Americans conducted operation in Abbotabad and killed Osama, meaning snatched the golden bird out of ISI's hands, which ISI was using to play around with Americans, would surely cause a drop in the ranking of ISI.

The summary of my post would be, till February ISI was on top and rightly so.
After Osama's incident recently, surely there is a drop expected in ranking of ISI.

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
since isi is declared top most agency of the world, how's it possible for a top most agency of the world to not be aware of world's most wanted terrorist who resided under their nose for six long years...? well i guess, putting isi on top, (which must be deliberate since isi doesn't deserve that position) must be the conspiracy so that it could be blamed for hiding osama..
and by the way, i don't understand how these crime reports of some magazines are made, i mean on what basis they declare some espionage agency as world's top most.. since agencies' performances and works must be clandestine, so does it mean, all the agencies of the world provide these magazine publishers with the record of their performances, on whose basis these crime magazines have to evaluate as to who's to be placed on top.. now it seems totally illogical; rather i must say this ranking thing must again be the game of some agency (off course who else, it must be cia)..
If cia was good then why cia is failing in afghanistan and why cia dont know about nuclear program but after 10 years they know it that we are nuclear power When we already maked 80 bombs
I dont think osama is terorrist so isi have worked with osama they dont want him to be detected why 6 years cia cant able to detect osama
Why cia failed to detect 9/11
And you talk about logic then why cant see the peformance of isi in afghan war and now without isi cia is failing in afghanistan still you cant see the logics
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

is video main yeh sahab itne jazbati kiyoon ho rahe hain. intelligence agencies kee ranking hee kaise ho sakti hai jab her agency apne apne mulk main apne apne national interest ke liye kaam kar rahi hai aur sab kaa kaam aik doosre se bilkul mukhtalif hai. America agar super power hai to CIA kee waja se nahin hai, apni economic, military aur social conditions kee bartari kee waja se hai. Jab USSR superpower tha tab KGB kee dunya main bari dhaak thi, magar USSR ke dissolve hone ke baad KGB dunya se jaise gaaib ho gayi, is se saaf zahir hota hai ke intelligence agency kee outreach sirf utni hee hoti hai jitni global arena main kisi mulk kaa apna political status hota hai. aur hamare Islami Jamhuria main sara focus sirf isi baat pe hai ke hamari intelligence agency kee waja se hee hum buhut bara power ban gaye hain. Intelligence agency kaa kaam sirf aur sirf maloomat ikathi karke apni national government aur idaroon ko dene kee had tak hota hai, us maloomat pe strategy banana aur action lena government kaa kaam hai. baqi is waqt yeh choti choti akhbaroon main ranking dekh ke media pe emotional sentiments dena sirf aur sirf apni rahi sahi saakh bachane se ziada aur kuch nahin.

kisi zamane main yeh bhi kaha jaata tha ke amreeki kehte hain ke hamare pass agar Pakistani foj ho to hum poori dunya ko qaboo kar len . aaj pakistan kaa status dunya main kiya ho gaya hai, kaafir to choren apne musalman bhi is pe aitbar nahin karte.

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Reminding you that this ranking was released in February 2011.
At that time the whole world was appreciating the role of Pakistan in war against terrorism.
brother, surely world may have appreciated and this is actually what someone who put isi on top wanted to happen that world may start praising and then later on start blaming as to how a top most and that praiseworthy agency could be unable to locate such a high-valued target.

Quote:
And obviously ISI is playing a major role in this war.

America was not the major entity to cause USSR's defeat in Afghanistan.
It was ISI who are still blamed for the USSR's defeat in Afghanistan.

After America's insurgency in Afghanistan, why CIA was not able to do it all by themselves, if they were the best?

They could have taken the aid of RAW.
India as well is quite near to Afghanistan.

But they knew that RAW is not competant enough to carry out the tasks satisfactorily.

Isn't it good enough to give ISI top ranking?
the way you're watching the things it may be good enough to you.. anyways i am not denying with what you're telling, neither i am agreeing with.. but just to say putting isi on top, by some american based magazine, could be something else, but not what ARY or you're trying to prove..

Quote:
Now coming to Osama Bin Laden.
How can you claim that Osama was in Pakistan for six years and ISI did not know about him? They knew it and after Americans conducted operation in Abbotabad and killed Osama, meaning snatched the golden bird out of ISI's hands, which ISI was using to play around with Americans, would surely cause a drop in the ranking of ISI.
well dear i didn't claim it anywhere. i just speculated as u did.. claim is something that govt and military did itself that they were simply unaware of the operation; and this suggests that whatever americans stated about the operation and presence of osama is true as there has come no opposite remark from our military or govt.

Quote:
The summary of my post would be, till February ISI was on top and rightly so.
After Osama's incident recently, surely there is a drop expected in ranking of ISI.
well the story would get much clearer after some years, when the game of this region would be over, and then only you would witness what actually is the ranking of isi. i guess you won't even find it's name in such list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayaan Haider View Post
If cia was good then why cia is failing in afghanistan and why cia dont know about nuclear program but after 10 years they know it that we are nuclear power When we already maked 80 bombs
I dont think osama is terorrist so isi have worked with osama they dont want him to be detected why 6 years cia cant able to detect osama
And you talk about logic then why cant see the peformance of isi in afghan war and now without isi cia is failing in afghanistan still you cant see the logics
apparently whatever you've stated shows how pro-isi you're but logically it doesn't prove it's best of best. and dear brother, don't again even try to tell in public that osama wasn't terrorist and isi has worked with him, believe me if you do it openly next time, either isi will catch you or cia will definitely grab you

i am not against isi. what i meant to say is, whatever shown on ranking could be anything, any game kyun k i believe, humain jo dikhta hai woh zaruri nai k sach ho aur hamain jo nai dikhta woh zaruri nai k asal main bhi na ho
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Sunday, May 22, 2011)

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Really a true analysis,,,,

Quote:
Pakistani newspapers did not give this news proper exposure that is strange.
Infact, our media is not playing a good strong role. They only think themselves as King-Maker. They had no own stance on all this Abbotabad operation but only copied each & every thing from Western Media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
since isi is declared top most agency of the world, how's it possible for a top most agency of the world to not be aware of world's most wanted terrorist who resided under their nose for six long years...?
I respect your opinion but just want to ask you that do you also believe this whole drama which has been played. Check the below post of Umer & then check my response below this for you:
Quote:
What do you think that why CIA is begging ISI for his help to continue their operations in Pakistan & Afghanistan? Do you think that ISI, a world renowned organization (not from today but from 1978 from when they openly showed their power to world) can be un-aware of world's most wanted person in Abbotabad.
What do you think that America can shown Saddam's hanging video to the whole world but not Usama's dead body?
Simple is that, I sitlll believe that they have nothing to show.... Keeping these points, just re-think please.
Now, even some other reports have been published in which western journalist that Usama was already dead in 2005-2006 & this all seems to be a drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayaan Haider View Post
These are the real points.
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

I use to visit this thread time and again, and was not wishing to comment upon it. Please dont mind, but in simple words, what i find it, 'this is a pathetic and weird analysis.' Come on, wake up, world/USA/CIA is engaged in so many other things instead of just checking reports of a newspaper having not too much market share. Still there are more widely circulated newspapers making positions of different agencies at different places and ISI is not in any bad position even after the Abbotabad operation. Nothing to be worried for placement of organization.

In reality, comparing any intelligence agency of different countries is not a sagacious approach, ever agency would having its own objectives, resources, operational capabilities, vulnerabilities, plus and minuses etc. And no sane country including CIA or ISI would ever bother to listen to such reports of certain media channels.

ISI is having good operational capabilities, resources, technical gadgets, manpower, lot of funds etc. But on the other hand, we see many failures, we cant wholy soly put pressure of 1948 on ISI, but they were unable to judge for 1965, breakdown of country in 1971, Indian adventurism in Siachin in 1984, Kargil issue, they were not able to properly track down the Lal masjid things resultantly force was used and wave of suicide bombing was aftermath, the Operation Geronimo, etc etc... What is taken to their credit is creation and support for Khalistan movement, launching many good separatist movements in India and moreso the Afghan Mujahadeen in 1980s and Taliban in 1990s . But as per assessment of certain analysts including Irfan Hussain's article in Dawn, said things are more of military training and not work of intelligence agency, rather any organization is provided such huge funds can easily carry out such ventures ...

To sum up, this is not the thing which craved Americans/CIA to carryout a big operation in Abbotabad. Rather, they have their own agenda and axe to grind instead of going for some media reports. They have planning to leave Afghanistan, or they have planning to grab important places in the region. They are more trust oriented towards India and this is a matchless wedlock between Pakistan and America. The coming days are very important for the sovereignty and future of country. USA continuing drone attacks and have categorically stated that they would carry out similar operations in any part of world if they get lead about top brass of Al Qaeda and they are vociferous that AlQaeda leadership is hiding in Pakistan.....
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
I use to visit this thread time and again, and was not wishing to comment upon it. Please dont mind, but in simple words, what i find it, 'this is a pathetic and weird analysis.' Come on, wake up, world/USA/CIA is engaged in so many other things instead of just checking reports of a newspaper having not too much market share. Still there are more widely circulated newspapers making positions of different agencies at different places and ISI is not in any bad position even after the Abbotabad operation. Nothing to be worried for placement of organization.

In reality, comparing any intelligence agency of different countries is not a sagacious approach, ever agency would having its own objectives, resources, operational capabilities, vulnerabilities, plus and minuses etc. And no sane country including CIA or ISI would ever bother to listen to such reports of certain media channels.

ISI is having good operational capabilities, resources, technical gadgets, manpower, lot of funds etc. But on the other hand, we see many failures, we cant wholy soly put pressure of 1948 on ISI, but they were unable to judge for 1965, breakdown of country in 1971, Indian adventurism in Siachin in 1984, Kargil issue, they were not able to properly track down the Lal masjid things resultantly force was used and wave of suicide bombing was aftermath, the Operation Geronimo, etc etc... What is taken to their credit is creation and support for Khalistan movement, launching many good separatist movements in India and moreso the Afghan Mujahadeen in 1980s and Taliban in 1990s . But as per assessment of certain analysts including Irfan Hussain's article in Dawn, said things are more of military training and not work of intelligence agency, rather any organization is provided such huge funds can easily carry out such ventures ...

To sum up, this is not the thing which craved Americans/CIA to carryout a big operation in Abbotabad. Rather, they have their own agenda and axe to grind instead of going for some media reports. They have planning to leave Afghanistan, or they have planning to grab important places in the region. They are more trust oriented towards India and this is a matchless wedlock between Pakistan and America. The coming days are very important for the sovereignty and future of country. USA continuing drone attacks and have categorically stated that they would carry out similar operations in any part of world if they get lead about top brass of Al Qaeda and they are vociferous that AlQaeda leadership is hiding in Pakistan.....
RIGHT.I totally agree.CIA isn't gonna get an award or a gold medal for being the top intelligence agency in the world.Why would they envy an intelligence agency that has a long list of failures(including that of losing half the country) on its resume..I wonder why people have such a paranoid approach.Why do we think that 'Hur cheez me yahoodi or amreeki sazish hey or saari dunya haath dho k Pakistan k pichay pari hui he'..This is gross paranoia..Come on what IS Pakistan that USA and every other country of the world should focus its attention and conspiracies towards it..GROW UP!!
polaris (Sunday, May 22, 2011), Utmanian (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)
Closed Thread