CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Testing The Untested. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/52131-testing-untested.html)

Invincible Wednesday, July 27, 2011 02:43 PM

Testing The Untested.

1 Attachment(s)
[B][SIZE="3"]Do you sense a sign of Change? [/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://www.cssforum.com.pk/attachment.php?attachmentid=4731&d=1311759451[/IMG]

mhmmdkashif Wednesday, July 27, 2011 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Invincible;334360][B][SIZE=3]Do you sense a sign of Change? [/SIZE][/B]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I see 180 million great world class cricketers in future :dd.

Saleeqa Batool Wednesday, July 27, 2011 05:10 PM

Any change that cause dent in monopoly of ruling oligarchy including Political Heavy weights , Military and Civil Bureaucracy should be welcomed. Whosoever replace them will be a better option and it will shift the focus towards addressing the woes of citizenary instead of playing dirty politics in drawing rooms.

Imran Khan,s Sincerety is unquestionable and he can deliver inspite of his fundamental leanings and rigid stance but in current electoral dynamics , little improvement in performance of his party can be expected and it must be evident from results of bye-Elections. Our electoral politics revolves around [I]bradrism , Than/Katchehry, personal influence etc [/I].The sure-to-win candidates like cahudries, Khans, Qureshis, Makhdooms, Khosa etc find themseleves more comfortable with Zardari and Nawaz because of their vested interests inter se.Main thrust of such Parliamentarians is to get posted their favourites SHOs,AC,DSP, Tehsildar, etc in their respective constituencies so as to keep their clout intact . How can a person like imran Khan can make any head way in such circumstances ?

ali emraan Wednesday, July 27, 2011 08:08 PM

the following reasons make pakistan therik e insaaf the most eligible political party;

1]honesty

2]commitment

3]courageous leadership

4]vision

5]idealistic approach towards national issues(not hijacked by socalled ground realities)

6]think tanks who have worked on almost all core issues including economy,foreign policy,education,health*,defence,democracy,federal integrity.

7]only party who is not playing any ethnic,provincial,sectarian card

8]middle class and poor leadership

9]fresh blood

10]true respect for national heroes and the JUDICIARY

11]whose graph is rising

12]the registered members on website is more than 52000.

DEFECTS:

(NOTE;perfection is impossible)

1)no work in rural areas who now a days possess 50% populace.

2)street level offices are unseen.

Taimoor Gondal Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:53 PM

why Imran khan giving party tickets to corrupt people?
konsa fresh blood aa raha hay.... imran khan bhi corrupt logon ko party main shamil ker raha hay.... shaid hamain yeh change bhi mayoos he kre ga....

touqeer2010 Thursday, July 28, 2011 01:44 AM

[QUOTE=Invincible;334360][B][SIZE=3]Do you sense a sign of Change? [/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://www.cssforum.com.pk/attachment.php?attachmentid=4731&d=1311759451[/IMG][/QUOTE]

not yet... if the change from ballot ? not coming in Next Election atleast .. Captain ny khaha haye PTI ka Kisi k Sath Alliance nahi hosakta.. Ab Dekhna Yeh Haye PTI kya Clean swep kerti haye Next election main ya nahi (Ju k Mushkil hi nahi na Mumkin b haye) ....!!

Umer Thursday, July 28, 2011 02:06 AM

Let us consider that PTI clean sweeped.
What then?
Other politicians who already have a lot of influence in Pakistan will never ever let him do his work properly.
Will always make hurdles for him.
Army will never let him settle down.
International agencies of various countries will never let him settle down.
I cannot see a single person taking everything on and succeeding.
All we have to do is to wake up and rise and shine as a nation, collectively.
And I am not sure whether Pakistani nation is willing to put Sunni, Shia conflicts aside or not. I'm not sure whether they are ready to put aside the poor and rich status and class difference aside so easily. I'm not sure whether they are ready to put aside the corruption. I'm not sure whether they are ready to put aside their customs and traditions so easily. These customs and traditions restrict women and girls from getting education and work in professional fields. I'm not sure whether they're ready to recognize the goals as a nation and identify their real enemies.

But we need to be optimistic and must give this man a chance atleast.
So at the moment I will approve "Testing the Untested".

Ali Mubashir Thursday, July 28, 2011 02:10 AM

yar ye imran khan k sath to boht rush hai, i wish him best for next prime minister with 2/3rd majority.

Hamza Salick Thursday, July 28, 2011 02:11 AM

He is going to win 5-10 seats at the most this time round.

Taimoor Gondal Thursday, July 28, 2011 09:54 AM

[QUOTE=hamza_salick86;334573]He is going to win 5-10 seats at the most this time round.[/QUOTE]
I agree
and we cant expect a revolutionary change here...
one more thing which I have noticed, Imran Khan is giving tickets to some corrupt persons, while he use to say " I will inject fresh blood"
is this not a dual approach?

02:11 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.