Saturday, April 20, 2024
03:30 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Tauseef Taj Kiani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
Gosh, a general writing a letter to other general that come on man, country is drowning, come and save us.. how dared he do that?? who gave right to this retired general to write a letter on behalf of 180 million people..
this retired general should be hanged upside down.. yeh hota kon hai letter likhnay wala... where the heck is judiciary?!! why is it silent on someone who has talked so openly that's something against law and total unconstitutional.. and where are all those dramebaz parties shouting slogans of democracy..
I am really surprised, how dared he do that so openly.. where the heck is media??!! well i can understand, there is large segment of people who support army coup but that's all hidden.. now this open letter of a retired general for army to takeover suggests how keen is army to threaten the democratic process.. this has shown once again that army is only most powerful which is above law and constitution.. shame on these retired army persons

Relax buddy, that general is just one of those disapointed hopeless people who'll wellcome any bulls**t like a militray coup..and secondly i think Kiani is enough wise to disregard this and hundred letters like this, i thinks wisely doing his duty,and he'll keep up the good work....

Earlier someone made the comment that democracy has its ownway of refining itself, and i agree to that, i think we must give some time to democracy to grow and mature, wemust belive in it, without belive in it how can we expect any kind of good from it...first we haveto mature as a nation, although more than sixty years have passed but still we are just a mere group of people livin together, we must mature as a nation now, and thn have firm belive in a democratic system and then give it a time to get mature...only then we can have our capital inside the boundriesof our country, rather than D.C or any other bla bla bla.....HAVE PATIENCE AND THINK POSITIVE.......

Last edited by Umer; Saturday, August 06, 2011 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tauseef Taj Kiani For This Useful Post:
aariz (Wednesday, August 03, 2011)
Old Thursday, August 04, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

@ Tauseef Taj Kiani

why are you considering kiani so good, do u know him personally? let's be realistic.. as long as generals don't takeover, they all are good, but the moment they take over they're otherwise.. same is case with kiani; as long as he doesn't jumps to takeover he's good; the moment he would takeover, your idea about him might change.. if at all he's pro-democracy, he should answer to that retired general's letter in the same open way, declaring that he (kiani) would never interrupt the on going democratic process and would try his level best to help strengthening the process.. But I know generals are generals, they never want democracy to progress.. And I am fully agreeing to this thought that this letter is not act of an individual, rather it surely has a brigade of soldiers behind its fabrication..

Tauseef Taj Kiani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
@ Tauseef Taj Kiani

why are you considering kiani so good, do u know him personally? let's be realistic.. as long as generals don't takeover, they all are good, but the moment they take over they're otherwise.. same is case with kiani; as long as he doesn't jumps to takeover he's good; the moment he would takeover, your idea about him might change.. if at all he's pro-democracy, he should answer to that retired general's letter in the same open way, declaring that he (kiani) would never interrupt the on going democratic process and would try his level best to help strengthening the process.. But I know generals are generals, they never want democracy to progress.. And I am fully agreeing to this thought that this letter is not act of an individual, rather it surely has a brigade of soldiers behind its fabrication..
Nope, I dont know him personally, except a brief meeting when he gave a public lunch at his hometown after taking charge as army cheif. in that, some were asking him to be an influencial role in local bodies elections, but he said, im sorry, im least interested in politics now, my first priority is to regain the image and respect for the army which it had lost in musharaf's time. and since then i think he's doing what he, in particular and army in general, is supposed to do, he's dong fine. Thats why he impresses man people, who think (like that general who wrote the letter) that kiani is the man, he can save us, and they start to belivein him, and write letters to him to take control of him. thats why, so far, i thinks he is doing good, but the moment he tries any adventure llike a military coup, I wont be liking him, I'll hate him.......i dont want to see him doing such non-sense, he must continue to do what he's doing awsomely so far....Cheers....

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

@ tauseef
well yeh tu achi baat hai agar generals iss tarah ke bhi hotey hain ke openly kahein ke nai baba mujhe tu army ka image theek karna hai and coup nai karna.. waisey dear, don't forget, generals are also good politicians.. so statements like that can just be political.
well yeh bhi ho sakta hai, as the world is progressing and people are turning more aware, tu tarika coup ki bajaye thora sa mukhtalif ho.. pehley they had to topple the govt by hook and now they might think of doing it by crook, i mean, conditions across the country are made in a way that people, some parties and judiciary might get up by themselves and invite the army to take over.. And this is what i am witnessing today that we're heading towards same quagmire (most probably made by these hidden lords)..
43rd CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 141

sumia is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I really dont understand what's the point in writing a letter like that now,it isnt going to make any difference whatsoever.mostly people who favour military rule go to generals complaining about corrupt politicians.but such letters and requests could have made some sense if it was somewhere in the beginning of civilian government's tenure.Government is about to complete its 5years.Even if we call them looters and corrupt ,saying so doesnt really matter now,i think they had a lot of time for all this,theres no point crying hell now,they have looted to their heart's content.A justified anticipation can be next election...not military rule.Everything suggests, coup at this time is quite out of question.Moreover Kiyani is already being grilled for everything ,there's law and order situation and army operation.He is doing a very busy job. Establishing military rule under these circumstances is the last thing that can be on kayani's mind.It is quite impossible.Writing such a letter by that retired general has been quit a redundant activity.
aariz (Thursday, August 04, 2011)

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

My friends were arguing in an aftar party today that they dont want army intervention but the current democratic setup is not delivering the best to the common man. Economy is in bad shape. Law and order situation is worst. Inflation is rising continuosly. Further they said that the common has nothing to do with the system of governement. The poor public just wants easily available "roti kapra and Makkan" no matter a dicatator or a civilian madated leader provides them.
Old Friday, August 05, 2011

z a khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
I second the views of ALi Mubashir. Rightly said about MQM...

But there is no chance of Army action till Gen. Ashfaq Kayani is COAS. Because Army is already busy on different grounds. But Army will definitely support new government and also try to keep corrupt politicians especially terrorist party (MQM) away from new set up.
i dont agree that army would try to keep terrorist parties away from new setup because our ex president was also a military man but he was an ally of MQM
Old Friday, August 05, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by z a khan View Post
i dont agree that army would try to keep terrorist parties away from new setup because our ex president was also a military man but he was an ally of mqm
wah kiya andaz hai salam sir salam.
Old Saturday, August 06, 2011

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

The fact is that this military is on the United States' payroll, just like our corrupt politicians. It does not matter whether its the military or the civilians in power. The whole system of our country is in bad shape. All I can hope is that the next elections will open a new era of prosperity for our country if Imran Khan gets in power.
Old Saturday, August 06, 2011

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
yes sir u r right washington D.C is our real capital.

Dear if have indo-pak as optional so u must have studied about various invasions that took place on sub continent from 712-1857. none of the original inhabitants came forward to counter these invasions and this period consists of 1235 years, means more than a millennium. this shows that we the people of south Asia are really cowards and will never come forward to stop this chaos. so the nation as it is coward therefore will support this military coup. CJ choudhry will be the first person who will congrates kayani. asma jahangir will hide her self. where as so called partial media anchor persons such as hamid mir, sohail warraich,hassan nisar and many other chalbaz will sing the songs of praise in the favour of dictator. where as mustakil qomi musibat(MQM) will be the first political party to welcome that coup. note ( in order to clarify my message i used a term political party for MQM while MQM is not a political party. it is nothing more than mafia and pressure group.
I second you sir...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
Former Military cheif Gen. Aslam Baig has written a letter to Gen. Kayaani to launch a coup against the govt as he declares the current democratic set up failure and the country is leading towards an anarchy. More, accordinig to him, the army is solely the last hope that can rescue the country from the
internal and external fiasco.
Do u think, any military step taken unconstitutionaly to overthrow the govt, will be embraced by the nation and supported by the judiciary as well.

Regards
I don't think that there is any chance of military coup. as few months back Mr Kiani wrote to CJ that if ever judiciary requested him to take control over Zerdari, his army will not be capable of doing this...

If ever this happened it will make little difference to Pakistan politics. Every thing will be same with our capital WASHINTON DC...