CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   letter to Gen. kayyani and Ur views (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/52367-letter-gen-kayyani-ur-views.html)

aariz Tuesday, August 02, 2011 11:43 PM

letter to Gen. kayyani and Ur views

Former Military cheif Gen. Aslam Baig has written a letter to Gen. Kayaani to launch a coup against the govt as he declares the current democratic set up failure and the country is leading towards an anarchy. More, accordinig to him, the army is solely the last hope that can rescue the country from the
internal and external fiasco.
Do u think, any military step taken unconstitutionaly to overthrow the govt, will be embraced by the nation and supported by the judiciary as well.

Regards

Ali Mubashir Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:00 AM

[QUOTE=aariz;336259]Former Military cheif Gen. Aslam Baig has written a letter to Gen. Kayaani to launch a coup against the govt as he declares the current democratic set up failure and the country is leading towards an anarchy. More, accordinig to him, the army is solely the last hope that can rescue the country from the
Do u think, any military step taken unconstitutionaly to overthrow the govt, will be embraced by the nation and supported by the judiciary as well.

Regards[/QUOTE]

Dear OUR civilian and the military set up is running under the direction of PENTAGON and CAPITOL HILL, so if army comes no change will come until and unless we are not going to withdraw our relations with Mighty AMERICA . so let general Aslam Baig write letter to kayani, because scenario will be same as it is now.

Jahanzebmemon Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:03 AM

I would [B]NEVER[/B] appreciate it.

aariz Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:13 AM

[QUOTE=Ali Mubashir;336269]Dear OUR civilian and the military set up is running under the direction of PENTAGON and CAPITOL HILL, so if army comes no change will come until and unless we are not going to withdraw our relations with Mighty AMERICA . so let general Aslam Baig write letter to kayani, because scenario will be same as it is now.[/QUOTE]

hmmm. So Washington D.C. is our capital, infact.

Ali Mubashir Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:18 AM

[QUOTE=aariz;336277]hmmm. So Washington D.C. is our capital, infact.[/QUOTE]

yes sir u r right washington D.C is our real capital.

[QUOTE=aariz;336259]Former Military cheif Gen. Aslam Baig has written a letter to Gen. Kayaani to launch a coup against the govt as he declares the current democratic set up failure and the country is leading towards an anarchy. More, accordinig to him, the army is solely the last hope that can rescue the country from the

Regards[/QUOTE]

Dear if have indo-pak as optional so u must have studied about various invasions that took place on sub continent from 712-1857. none of the original inhabitants came forward to counter these invasions and this period consists of 1235 years, means more than a millennium. this shows that we the people of south Asia are really cowards and will never come forward to stop this chaos. so the nation as it is coward therefore will support this military coup. CJ choudhry will be the first person who will congrates kayani. asma jahangir will hide her self. where as so called partial media anchor persons such as hamid mir, sohail warraich,hassan nisar and many other chalbaz will sing the songs of praise in the favour of dictator. where as mustakil qomi musibat(MQM) will be the first political party to welcome that coup. note ( in order to clarify my message i used a term political party for MQM while MQM is not a political party. it is nothing more than mafia and pressure group.

Arain007 Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:14 AM

I second the views of ALi Mubashir. Rightly said about MQM...:))

But there is no chance of Army action till Gen. Ashfaq Kayani is COAS. Because Army is already busy on different grounds. But Army will definitely support new government and also try to keep corrupt politicians especially terrorist party [B](MQM)[/B] away from new set up.

Saaarim Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:45 AM

According to my views firstly there is no chance to for Army to take over the command because as above said Army is busy in operations and helping Govt in certain issues.
And Secondly if this step is taken by Kiyani, I don't think so that this will be much beneficial because our all Nizaam is [B]"Person Dependent"[/B] not [B]"System dependent"[/B] .. Every Person who is in power do the things that he wants. The presence of a good leader can effect but there is need for the change in the hierarchy of current system.
Someone truly said "Jesi awaam wesa Hukmaran" .. Now there is no need to change of the ruler , firstly there is need to change ourselves,need to create awareness in society that how can we overcome all these problems.This awareness can lead our system and county in a reasonable manner.

azmatullah Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:22 PM

Dear kiyani may overcome the worst situation for time being, but democracy has the capability of refining itself if awareness is created among the common people about their right of vote. we should support true democracy instead of dictators.

aariz Wednesday, August 03, 2011 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Saaarim;336371]According to my views firstly there is no chance to for Army to take over the command because as above said Army is busy in operations and helping Govt in certain issues.
And Secondly if this step is taken by Kiyani, I don't think so that this will be much beneficial because our all Nizaam is [B]"Person Dependent"[/B] not [B]"System dependent"[/B] .. Every Person who is in power do the things that he wants. The presence of a good leader can effect but there is need for the change in the hierarchy of current system.
Someone truly said "Jesi awaam wesa Hukmaran" .. Now there is no need to change of the ruler , firstly there is need to change ourselves,need to create awareness in society that how can we overcome all these problems.This awareness can lead our system and county in a reasonable manner.[/QUOTE]
agreed.

[QUOTE=Ali Mubashir;336281]yes sir u r right washington D.C is our real capital.

Dear if have indo-pak as optional so u must have studied about various invasions that took place on sub continent from 712-1857. none of the original inhabitants came forward to counter these invasions and this period consists of 1235 years, means more than a millennium. this shows that we the people of south Asia are really cowards and will never come forward to stop this chaos. so the nation as it is coward therefore will support this military coup. CJ choudhry will be the first person who will congrates kayani. asma jahangir will hide her self. where as so called partial media anchor persons such as hamid mir, sohail warraich,hassan nisar and many other chalbaz will sing the songs of praise in the favour of dictator. where as mustakil qomi musibat(MQM) will be the first political party to welcome that coup. note ( in order to clarify my message i used a term political party for MQM while MQM is not a political party. it is nothing more than mafia and pressure group.[/QUOTE]

I have also realized ur thoughtful point too. The way of ruling has changed now, being ruled indirectly.

polaris Wednesday, August 03, 2011 06:01 PM

Regards[/QUOTE]

Gosh, a general writing a letter to other general that come on man, country is drowning, come and save us.. how dared he do that?? who gave right to this retired general to write a letter on behalf of 180 million people..
this retired general should be hanged upside down.. yeh hota kon hai letter likhnay wala... where the heck is judiciary?!! why is it silent on someone who has talked so openly that's something against law and total unconstitutional.. and where are all those dramebaz parties shouting slogans of democracy..
I am really surprised, how dared he do that so openly.. where the heck is media??!! well i can understand, there is large segment of people who support army coup but that's all hidden.. now this open letter of a retired general for army to takeover suggests how keen is army to threaten the democratic process.. this has shown once again that army is only most powerful which is above law and constitution.. shame on these retired army persons :sad

05:21 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.