Friday, March 29, 2024
05:21 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 01, 2006

FRIEND is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuram
Rule of Law: For example Nawaz Sharif gets 2/3rd majority in Parliment. He would change all the constitution and would become constitutional dictator. Every illegal act would become 'as per law' ... as per his policies.

Rise of Prices: Plz consider the prices of Telecommunication facilities. Also compare the number of computer and mobile phone users with facts and figures of 1999... Also compare the number of people who are having their own cars ... with 1999 figures.

Corruption: Yar ander ki baat hai.... Corruption really has been controlled up to more than 90% ... at least in Federal Taxation departments.... I know as being employee of Federal Government Tax department.

Other things: Many other things are also under control...

Need for change in Policies: Yes there is continuous and infinite need to change the policies ... mostly in forward and consistant direction.

Someone Else: Pure democracy has been failed in Pakistan.... Only good dictatorship is the right solution for Pakistan... We are already having it.

If I am given chance: I shall introduce still many more changes .... And general public shall not like my changes ... But since I shall introduce those changes in good faith, and for the betterment of country, so I shall not care whether people would like my policies or not.

Thanks!
YOU ARE RIGHT.
THIS IS THE THING THAT MUST BE GIVEN SOME SERIOUS CONSIDERATION.IF NAWAZ IS ELECTED AND HE AMENDS CONSTITUTION,IT IS HIS RIGHT AND HE IS AUTHORISED BY THE MASSES THROUGH ELECTION.IF HE,NAWAZ,AMENDS CONSTITUTION AGAINST THE INTERST OF THE STATE AND PEOPLE,THEY SHOULD REACT AGAINST IT AS HE IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO PUBLIC,NOT ANY BODY ELSE.BUT I CRY THAT IT IS EDUCATION WHICH IS NOT COMMON AND MOST OF MASSES ARE UNAWARE OF CONSTITUTION AND POLICIES.SEE WHAT GOES ON IN INDIA.
CORRUPTION?????????
WHO SAYS CORRUPTION HAS BEEN CONTROLLED?WHAT HAPPENED TO EARTH QUAKE VICTIMS?WHERE DID GO THE FUNDS?WHO MISUSED?
IF YOU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT ARE EXPETIONS,ITS GOOD..........!!!!!!!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by humayun "The King"
@ impossible i think u are clever enough and u should know wat i am pointing here..............
Thnx 4 the compilments !!!

Quote:
@ Rule of law
What about the rise of prices in the country.
What about the corruotion in the country.
What about other things in the country. "many more"
Policies regarding these things should be changed....
Some one else...Pure democratic Govt {i mean to say}....

Poliicies are responsible to an extent but u cant put the whole blame on policies.

1. Yeah price rise is a big question mark but it has many rationales behind them, these all rationales need to be taken in consederation.
  2. Corrupion is increasing due to corrupr people fo Pakistan. everybody should be loyal on his/her own behalf.

Other things also need proper treatment. Mitigation measures are required to be taken in time.

Quote:
@ wat about if a chance is given to U........
I am not a princess but hey what if the crown fits !!!

Its all the matter of chance. This hot seat of politics is that much instable that nobody dare to hold it for long.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRIEND
ALL POLICIES NEED TO BE CHANGED:.
Policies need to be changed but not all of the policies need to be changed. Some of them are the need of the day and they should exist.

Quote:
SOME ONE WHO IS ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY BY THE PEOPLE BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO RULE 'US'.
Democracy + good governance will probably work.

Well u wrote US...Is it United States ??? Janab US has nothing to do wid our politics. US should not poke his nose into our affairs.

Exclamation

Quote:
Rule of Law: For example Nawaz Sharif gets 2/3rd majority in Parliment. He would change all the constitution and would become constitutional dictator. Every illegal act would become 'as per law' ... as per his policies.

Rise of Prices: Plz consider the prices of Telecommunication facilities. Also compare the number of computer and mobile phone users with facts and figures of 1999... Also compare the number of people who are having their own cars ... with 1999 figures.

Corruption: Yar ander ki baat hai.... Corruption really has been controlled up to more than 90% ... at least in Federal Taxation departments.... I know as being employee of Federal Government Tax department.

Other things: Many other things are also under control...

Need for change in Policies: Yes there is continuous and infinite need to change the policies ... mostly in forward and consistant direction.
Agreed !!!

Quote:
Someone Else: Pure democracy has been failed in Pakistan.... Only good dictatorship is the right solution for Pakistan... We are already having it.

Democracy + good governance will probably work. (as we have discussed earlier)

Quote:
If I am given chance: I shall introduce still many more changes .... And general public shall not like my changes ... But since I shall introduce those changes in good faith, and for the betterment of country, so I shall not care whether people would like my policies or not.

Thanks!
But u need to have the public opinion. People must have their says. Their says should be considered coz people have the right to say their says. Yeah it is up to u that u should not agree to all of their says but some of those says matter. This idea will work.

Regards

Lightbulb

Quote:
WHO SAYS CORRUPTION HAS BEEN CONTROLLED?WHAT HAPPENED TO EARTH QUAKE VICTIMS?WHERE DID GO THE FUNDS?WHO MISUSED?
IF YOU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT ARE EXPETIONS,ITS GOOD..........!!!!!!!!
Well i think corruption is flowing in our blood. Pakistanis need to be loyal and true muslims. They have to be theirself. They should be loyal on their own behalves so they could ameliorate Pakistan.

NouR is on a distinguished road

These r after effects that finally people have accepted the current scenerio...
Our syllabue is being changed,we r not safe externally and internally..now we have to open our eyes for both india and afghanistan...what was the number of soldiers on the border with afghanistan n what's current strength....
In balochistan situation is more worst ..as balouchi sardars in the supervision of Khan of Qalat have passed resolution to chalange their affiliation with pakistan in United nations......our meida is going boldly and badly..now TV is not an entertaining media for us..we have to care whether we r alone or with father or brother....Changes in hudoud ordinance...what r these???
The things which mushrraf is soing and steps taking...This can be done by any dis honest,and a so called muslims person...an in today's scenerio one can fine not one but more than 50% such leaders....
We think according to the curent situation...
think in the lightof Quraan And Hadees...U people have fear of USA....
I must say that b4 getting marry,job,or taking responsibility ,we should completely understand Quraan And Hadess..I m sure after understanding our thinking,and secisions would be changed....
decisions taken by USA and Kuffar like ISreal,India and europe these r predictions of ISlam....Kuffars r themselves helpless..remember wars could be won by Jaza-i- Iman faith ...if u think that USA is more powertful then tomorrow
will u think Inida is more powerful than paksitan so bow urself infront of him,surrender in Kashmir.....
now the choce is ur's...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

@ Impossible

I am not against considering public opinion. Government MUST invite suggestions and proposals from general public also. But whether or not to take decisions on the basis of those suggestions should be at the sole discretion of Government. Only valid and effective check on the decisions of Government seems to me that one which I have explained in other thread.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NouR
These r after effects that finally people have accepted the current scenerio...
Our syllabue is being changed,we r not safe externally and internally..now we have to open our eyes for both india and afghanistan...what was the number of soldiers on the border with afghanistan n what's current strength....
In balochistan situation is more worst ..as balouchi sardars in the supervision of Khan of Qalat have passed resolution to chalange their affiliation with pakistan in United nations......our meida is going boldly and badly..now TV is not an entertaining media for us..we have to care whether we r alone or with father or brother....Changes in hudoud ordinance...what r these???
The things which mushrraf is soing and steps taking...This can be done by any dis honest,and a so called muslims person...an in today's scenerio one can fine not one but more than 50% such leaders....
We think according to the curent situation...
think in the lightof Quraan And Hadees...U people have fear of USA....
I must say that b4 getting marry,job,or taking responsibility ,we should completely understand Quraan And Hadess..I m sure after understanding our thinking,and secisions would be changed....
decisions taken by USA and Kuffar like ISreal,India and europe these r predictions of ISlam....Kuffars r themselves helpless..remember wars could be won by Jaza-i- Iman faith ...if u think that USA is more powertful then tomorrow
will u think Inida is more powerful than paksitan so bow urself infront of him,surrender in Kashmir.....
now the choce is ur's...
There are after effects of every policy. We must admit it. These after effects need to be mitigated in time. They can be mitigated by proper plans.

Well i am not saying that we should bow ourself in front of India, US or whoever. I just try to convey the idea that we dont have any other option. We have to be an ally of wst to save our souls. This is important for our very existence. We should not be scared of US but we should follow the order of the day. Yhis will solve our problems in one way or another.

Regards

Arrow

Quote:
@ Impossible

I am not against considering public opinion. Government MUST invite suggestions and proposals from general public also. But whether or not to take decisions on the basis of those suggestions should be at the sole discretion of Government. Only valid and effective check on the decisions of Government seems to me that one which I have explained in other thread.

Thanks!
Right !!! I was also saying the same thing in my own words.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

@ NoUR

You should point out in which point in history we were safe internally and externally? At which point in history we had not been involved in fighting with one another. Were we more safe internally and externally during the period of Emperor Babur...??? Babur had established his government after defeating and killing another Muslim king Ibrahim Lodhi. Babur was in habit of making minarits of human skulls even if he won bettle against other Muslims. For his whole life he had been fighting against his own relatives and other Muslim rulers.

Was we more safe in the period of Sher Shah...?? He had defeated Hamayoon, the son of Babur. Were we more safe in the period of Hamayoon's next short regime...??? He had defeated the descendents of Sher Shah. Were we more safe in the period of Akber...??? Muslim rule in India had reaced at its peak during the period of Akber. But we do not want to consider him Muslim.

Were we more safe during the period of Alamgir...??? He had managed to become King after killing his brothers and sending his father to prison. After becoming king, he had fought with his own sons. He had imprisoned his own grand sons and grand daughters. His grand sons and grand daughters had been remained in imprison for more than 40 years. Aurangzeb Alamgir had destroyed many Hindu temples. He had killed small innocent childs of Sikh Guru... Were we safe in the period of Alamgir...????

Were we safe in the periods of later Mughal kings ... and other rulers of Indian Muslim States...??? who used to keep 10 to 200 womens in their Herms... Nadir Shah had looted Mughal King's palace... What would have happened with general public then...???

You are having complaint that our syllabus is being changed. Does our syllabus tells us any of the above mentioned facts.

Our youth is the follower of those illusions which have been fed to their minds through our unreal and 'all is well' type syllabus. There is 'democracy' in India... Are people of India fully safe and sound...???

If Americans are safe and sound and if we also want to become safe and sound... Then we should become like leaders of USA... We should become clever and more selfish...

And which type of safety had the Taliban provided to Afghanistan...??? A Pakistani journalist Mr. Eqbal Ahmed had observed some Taliban rulers who were beating a small boy ... just because that boy was guilty of playing football. Playing footbal was ban under Taliban regime. Were Shias of Afghanistan safe under Taliban regime...??? Taliban government had given ultimatum to Shias of Bamian District of either to leave the country or to leave the Shia faith...

Our present government is far far better than our history or other available options. If we are having internal disputes, then it is we who should support the government so that government successfully resolve those outstanding issues.

Thanks!