Friday, March 29, 2024
09:44 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 01, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Question Do we need Musharaf ???

Do we really need Musharaf to hold the reins of Pakistan or Pakistan would be in a better scenerio after him ???

FRIEND is on a distinguished road
Cool We Need Musharaf....?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible
Do we really need Musharaf to hold the reins of Pakistan or Pakistan would be in a better scenerio after him ???
I DO NOT THINK WE NEED MUSHARAF OR ANY OTHER BODY ON CHAIR OF THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN OR AS CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF BECAUSE HE WHO IS PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN,PRIME MINISTER OR ARMY CHIEF,CONSIDERS HIMSELF THE ONLY SANE AND SINCERE OF ALL PAKISTANIS UNTIL HE IS REMOVED FROM THE POSITION AND POWER.WHOM WE SHOULD TRUST?IMPOSSIBLE..

hina is on a distinguished road

Musharaf or no Musharaf??

the question tat we need Mushraf can only be answered if we can suggest sumone capable enough to replace him and i m sorry to admitt tat in the political stage of Pakistan .. there is ON ONE ...

wat do u say????
________
I m an Idealist , i dono where i m going but i m on my way
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
if we look at the world scenario and situation in pakistan then it feels like we need a strict and composed leader that gives priority to national intersts.

i think PRESIDENT is using the technique BETTER BEND THAN BREAK with USA. sometime to get your work done you need to loss a bit but not all .we cannot fight with US.you know the BUSH has gone nuts after osama and we if show little attitude we could be next in the pipeline.if u understand what i mean.
at this situation our PRESIDENT is the best option.atleast he is not a lier and tells us everything.
we rather be saying that do we need BUSH 4 future world.????????

definitely not.
regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRIEND
I DO NOT THINK WE NEED MUSHARAF OR ANY OTHER BODY ON CHAIR OF THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN OR AS CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF BECAUSE HE WHO IS PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN,PRIME MINISTER OR ARMY CHIEF,CONSIDERS HIMSELF THE ONLY SANE AND SINCERE OF ALL PAKISTANIS UNTIL HE IS REMOVED FROM THE POSITION AND POWER.WHOM WE SHOULD TRUST?IMPOSSIBLE..
Yeah, this hot seat is also fed up wid all sort of corrupt people ruling Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hina
Musharaf or no Musharaf??

the question tat we need Mushraf can only be answered if we can suggest sumone capable enough to replace him and i m sorry to admitt tat in the political stage of Pakistan .. there is ON ONE ...

wat do u say????
________
I m an Idealist , i dono where i m going but i m on my way

Yeah, i must say that the past of our politicians shows that they are non-reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrms
salam
if we look at the world scenario and situation in pakistan then it feels like we need a strict and composed leader that gives priority to national intersts.

i think PRESIDENT is using the technique BETTER BEND THAN BREAK with USA. sometime to get your work done you need to loss a bit but not all .we cannot fight with US.you know the BUSH has gone nuts after osama and we if show little attitude we could be next in the pipeline.if u understand what i mean.
at this situation our PRESIDENT is the best option.atleast he is not a lier and tells us everything.
we rather be saying that do we need BUSH 4 future world.????????

definitely not.
regards
That is what i wanted to narrate that we really dont have any other best option than Musharraf then y we oppose him when he is writing a book. He must have solid rationales behind that. It is like a Hobson's choice offered to us.We need to have faith in him, at least.

Last edited by Muskan Ghuman; Sunday, October 01, 2006 at 09:38 PM.

humayun "The King" is on a distinguished road

well it is a long debate that either we need musharaf or not
Well he has good qualities of leadership. But think what is the situation of Pakistan, either Pakistan is going well in economic field, either pakistan is Governed according to Islamic teachings"not even in the past", what is the situation of a common man, Is common man is satisfied with the present govt policies which are directly concerned with common man. what about the corruption in th Govt. which is 67 %. and on high rise. what is the situation of prices of commodaties which are already touching sky. What the benefit we are getting from USA "as we are the major NON Nato ally" ? what about the policies of Musharaf Govt. and many other things which we have to consider while making this decision.
If we think on all these issues, then i must say that Musharaf must Go.....Let's give a chance to some one else.....Or Musharaf should change its policies ........

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by humayun "The King"
well it is a long debate that either we need musharaf or not
Well he has good qualities of leadership. But think what is the situation of Pakistan, either Pakistan is going well in economic field, either pakistan is Governed according to Islamic teachings"not even in the past", what is the situation of a common man, Is common man is satisfied with the present govt policies which are directly concerned with common man. what about the corruption in th Govt. which is 67 %. and on high rise. what is the situation of prices of commodaties which are already touching sky. What the benefit we are getting from USA "as we are the major NON Nato ally" ? what about the policies of Musharaf Govt. and many other things which we have to consider while making this decision.
If we think on all these issues, then i must say that Musharaf must Go.....Let's give a chance to some one else.....Or Musharaf should change its policies ........
  1. What are those policies which need to be changed???
  2. Who will be that someone else to whom we give a chance to rule over pakistan ???

humayun "The King" is on a distinguished road

@ impossible i think u are clever enough and u should know wat i am pointing here..............
Rule of law
What about the rise of prices in the country.
What about the corruotion in the country.
What about other things in the country. "many more"
Policies regarding these things should be changed....
Some one else...Pure democratic Govt {i mean to say}....
wat about if a chance is given to U........

FRIEND is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible
  1. What are those policies which need to be changed???
  2. Who will be that someone else to whom we give a chance to rule over pakistan ???
ALL POLICIES NEED TO BE CHANGED:
SOME ONE WHO IS ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY BY THE PEOPLE BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO RULE 'US'.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Rule of Law: For example Nawaz Sharif gets 2/3rd majority in Parliment. He would change all the constitution and would become constitutional dictator. Every illegal act would become 'as per law' ... as per his policies.

Rise of Prices: Plz consider the prices of Telecommunication facilities. Also compare the number of computer and mobile phone users with facts and figures of 1999... Also compare the number of people who are having their own cars ... with 1999 figures.

Corruption: Yar ander ki baat hai.... Corruption really has been controlled up to more than 90% ... at least in Federal Taxation departments.... I know as being employee of Federal Government Tax department.

Other things: Many other things are also under control...

Need for change in Policies: Yes there is continuous and infinite need to change the policies ... mostly in forward and consistant direction.

Someone Else: Pure democracy has been failed in Pakistan.... Only good dictatorship is the right solution for Pakistan... We are already having it.

If I am given chance: I shall introduce still many more changes .... And general public shall not like my changes ... But since I shall introduce those changes in good faith, and for the betterment of country, so I shall not care whether people would like my policies or not.

Thanks!