Saturday, April 20, 2024
06:05 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, September 02, 2011

unique psychologist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHawk View Post
my views are that i am very happy that this happened. many other children are kidnapped daily but media and police makes no noise.. their parents cry and beg for help but no one helps them and after paying ransom they are released and when ransom is not paid they are killed! even when ransom is paid and when they return they r so mentally torutred that their life is completely destroyed! the gov did nothing against it and now that when ppl like taseer got kidnapped, if u think i will feel sorry for it then ur wrong i am really happy and i hope someone kidnaps bilawal and other politicians sons as well so they learn a lesson

salam
ap nay thek kaha but kisi k dukh pay khush nahe hona cheye...yah bhe to sochain k unki family pay kiya guzar rahe ho ge....jo wo kartay hain wo un ka fail hai hum q gunahgar houn .......ALLAH har aik k bachay ko apni aman main rakhay...ap nay jok aha i agreed but think for a while the condition of his mother

Tags
law and order, media, pakistan affair, people, taseer