Saturday, April 20, 2024
01:45 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011

illuminati is on a distinguished road
Question Abduction of Shahbaz Taseer

what are your views about this incident?
what hands could be involved behind it?
what do you think about the role of media regarding this abduction?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

other members would surely take share of their knowledge, though this topic has been discussed already.

I am just posting to ask what does your username mean? Illuminati?

I am aware of it, but talking on the basis of facts, when you google it, results come out to be like this;

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy

The Illuminati

Illuminati - Freemasons - Secret Societies

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Illuminati

Symbols of the Illuminati

Illuminati Conspiracy Archive: ConspiracyArchive.com

So, my question is whether you are a FreeMasons'/ Zionists' representative or part of their secret society Illuminati or you have named yourself just like that or you just like it, or is their any other meaning to it?

Never mind, I am only asking out of obvious curiosity

Peace!
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Monday, August 29, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
other members would surely take share of their knowledge, though this topic has been discussed already.

I am just posting to ask what does your username mean? Illuminati?

I am aware of it, but talking on the basis of facts, when you google it, results come out to be like this;

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy

The Illuminati

Illuminati - Freemasons - Secret Societies

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Illuminati

Symbols of the Illuminati

Illuminati Conspiracy Archive: ConspiracyArchive.com

So, my question is whether you are a FreeMasons'/ Zionists' representative or part of their secret society Illuminati or you have named yourself just like that or you just like it, or is their any other meaning to it?

Never mind, I am only asking out of obvious curiosity

Peace!

lolz..aap ne to un ko dra hi diya hai.

Ab yeh nahi pata unho ne illuminati kis meaning main likh hai but

Literal meaning of Illuminati is The Enlightened One.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
lolz..aap ne to un ko dra hi diya hai.

Ab yeh nahi pata unho ne illuminati kis meaning main likh hai but

Literal meaning of Illuminati is The Enlightened One.
capitalized : any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment
: persons who are or who claim to be unusually enlightened
: elite 1d <members of the academic illuminati>
Examples of ILLUMINATI
<a book launching party to which only New York's cultural illuminati were invited>

Illuminati - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

lluminati [ɪˌluːmɪˈnɑːtiː]
pl n sing -to [-təʊ]
(Philosophy) a group of persons claiming exceptional enlightenment on some subject, esp religion
[from Latin, literally: the enlightened ones, from illūmināre to illuminate]
Illuminati [ɪˌluːmɪˈnɑːtiː]
pl n sing -to [-təʊ]
1. (Philosophy) any of several groups of illuminati, esp in 18th-century France
2. (Christianity / Roman Catholic Church) a group of religious enthusiasts of 16th-century Spain who were persecuted by the Inquisition
3. (Christian Churches, other) a masonic sect founded in Bavaria in 1778 claiming that the illuminating grace of Christ resided in it alone
4. (Christian Churches, other) a rare name for the Rosicrucians

illuminati - definition of illuminati by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So, either it means exceptional enlightenment on religious matter/ or another generalized meaning is ELITE.
iski roots to Free Masons se ja k he milti hain.
By the way, Illuminati kis sense main aj kal rapidly use ho raha hai sub jante hain. so, I dared ask the context of the username Illuminati.
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011

oh sorry and its Shahbaz Taseer this time, not Salman
Old Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of
Default Xarra

As far as i know about Illuminati its a defunct brotherhood ...but still there are rumors that they are behind the New World Order...they are against the Free Masons but they work with them to strengthen their roots in this system.
Galileo Galilee who was a devout Catholic was an Illuminatus. Bernini who made most of the holy sculptures in Vatican City was also an Illuminatus. u know the U.S. currency is covered with Illuminati symbology.m also v confused about Illuminati and when i saw this id i was surprised .

ThaHawk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati View Post
my views are that i am very happy that this happened. many other children are kidnapped daily but media and police makes no noise.. their parents cry and beg for help but no one helps them and after paying ransom they are released and when ransom is not paid they are killed! even when ransom is paid and when they return they r so mentally torutred that their life is completely destroyed! the gov did nothing against it and now that when ppl like taseer got kidnapped, if u think i will feel sorry for it then ur wrong i am really happy and i hope someone kidnaps bilawal and other politicians sons as well so they learn a lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati View Post
According to sources, there could be three possible reasons for the kidnapping of Shahbaz Taseer. Primarily Mumtaz Qadri’s element, assassinated late governor Punjab Salman Taseer last year. The hearing of his case is about to be decided and it is also reckoned that Shahbaz was kidnapped to affect the decision of court or pressurize the witnesses of the case and the family.
Second possibility could be enmity or professional rivalry and the third reason is fancied according to sources that it could be kidnapping for ransom because in Lahore there are so many local groups and because mafias in city.
A senior officer of federal police, experienced in numerous such investigations, told this scribe on condition of anonymity that once a person enters in the circle of Taliban, they did not leave him nor he can depart from them easily. Since sympathy of Taliban for Mumtaz Qadri’s cannot be ruled out so it is pretended that the Taliban factor can be involved in that incident.
He said the other secondary cause of abduction of son of former governor Punjab could be professional jealousy and enmity because Late Salman Taseer was a professional businessman and politician and he had earned name in elite and political circles of country and across the world by hard work and wisdom. So being son of powerful man, rivals, after death of Salman Taseer, got opportunity to create problems for the family.
Third possibility could be that kidnapping for the ransoms as there are number of groups and mafias are active in Lahore and they are more powerful compared to gangs of Mumbai, he said.
Source: Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

In addition to this, international elements' interest in Pakistan should not be forgotten and all the secret work being carried out in Pakistan to create a chaos and an image of Pakistan as "Oh-so-happening" country.

Regarding role of media, after disseminating the news, media seems to be quite quiet! umph...
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Friends! We can start a new thread for a healthy debate on usernames for now i would like to say few things on the topic:

1- No doubt! it's a sad incident

2-we should condemn all such actions which are above law.

3-Abduction may have been carried out to negotiate a softer sentence for Qadri. I don't think that any other party would have bigger interest in this incident. Possibility of kidnap for ransom and involvement of talibans is least possible.

4-Media just exploits the issues to earn viewership, it gives a damnn whether issues are going to be solved or not.

Thanks for sharing your views. Horaxa
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHawk View Post
my views are that i am very happy that this happened. many other children are kidnapped daily but media and police makes no noise.. their parents cry and beg for help but no one helps them and after paying ransom they are released and when ransom is not paid they are killed! even when ransom is paid and when they return they r so mentally torutred that their life is completely destroyed! the gov did nothing against it and now that when ppl like taseer got kidnapped, if u think i will feel sorry for it then ur wrong i am really happy and i hope someone kidnaps bilawal and other politicians sons as well so they learn a lesson
Dear! we should develop a sense of equality, at least when it comes to sufferings. That would be healthy for our society.

Tags
law and order, media, pakistan affair, people, taseer