Friday, March 29, 2024
05:43 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 08, 2011

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Yesterday i saw,on media, a new wave of hatred against MQM.For the first time,i saw anchors daring to speak against MQM. For this kind of action i must appreciate these anchors for speaking for truth against the terrorist organization.Anchors from GEO,Dunia,Sama tv etc all spoke against MQM.Haroon Rasheed conceded that they(media)had committed a blunder by not speaking against the MQM.

The day before yesterday, i was watching the program of Jasmine on Sama tv in which Dr.Zulfiqar Mirza was revealing many new things against MQM.While he was talking,the telephone line of the channel was disconnected.The host anchor was crying against this illegal act.But i am sure it was done by MQM.

Previously i was of the opinion that GEO was spokesman of MQM but now i can say that not all anchors,except a few, are spokesmen of MQM.

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Default MQM's Real Face by Zaid Hamid

click on this to watch the video:

Zaid Hamid Expose MQM - The Real Target Killers - YouTube
The Following User Says Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Thursday, September 08, 2011)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum86anu View Post
click on this to watch the video:
Zaid Hamid Expose MQM-The Real Target Killers - YouTube
I'm not supporter of Altaf Qatil but Zaid Hamid himself is not a reliable person.
chfarooq (Thursday, September 08, 2011)

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

I hate all those politicians including Zulfikar Mirza who while having powers horrendously failed to smash MQM killers knowingly that they are involved in mass killings. Zulfikar Mirza ke haath mein sarey province ke police thee but he failed to take action against MQM kiyunke unke jigri dost Zardari saab yeh nahi chahte the aur Mirza saab logon ko qatal hota to dekh sakte the muger Zardari ko narraaz nahi ker sakte the. Ab TV per aaker ghissi pitti batein kerney ka kiya faida jo purey Pakistan ka bacha bacha Janta hai. I appreciate Zaid Hamid but he is also repeating the same line ke MQM Terrorist hai, Bhatta Khor hai aur bohat kuch. We want action not this age old comments about MQM.

I will salute those politicians, army men or Rangers who will capture and throw these bloody Criminals from MQM behind the bars and provide courts pakka saboot to give them 'Death sentence'.
Banned

Risky Guy is on a distinguished road

I only say Agencies brought MQM on the play ground and now agencies should retire this team now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Risky Guy For This Useful Post:

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

AOA respected memebers,

there is a question striking in my mind from the last few days.we all know that military establishment was the creator of MQM.MQM was created to put a check on PPP.if MQMz creator is our military establishment then howcome this party got out of control of our military and joined anti PAK forces(as is percieved).i mean if this party was created by military establishment then logically military would definitely be having an influence on this party.

another question is that if military can scheme against PPP and PML(N) ,the two biggest parties of PAK,by toppling the legitimate governments of both these parties and by attempting to limit the influence of both of these parties then what stops our military from exhibiting the same behaviour against MQM?

there is no denying the fact that MQM is a terrorist organistion.
Banned

Risky Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
AOA respected memebers,

there is a question striking in my mind from the last few days.we all know that military establishment was the creator of MQM.MQM was created to put a check on PPP.if MQMz creator is our military establishment then howcome this party got out of control of our military and joined anti PAK forces(as is percieved).i mean if this party was created by military establishment then logically military would definitely be having an influence on this party.

another question is that if military can scheme against PPP and PML(N) ,the two biggest parties of PAK,by toppling the legitimate governments of both these parties and by attempting to limit the influence of both of these parties then what stops our military from exhibiting the same behaviour against MQM?

there is no denying the fact that MQM is a terrorist organistion.
We have examples sir,Agencies made taliban for russia,now they are out of control infact US buffet but never control them with using their lastest tecnology.i buttress your statement but we should conclued the facts that after assassination of zulfiqar bhutto pakistan might broke in two parts punjab and sindh,to control the voices of sindhi nation they made a decision to put another party on them to stop and make defile situation to run government in smooth way.

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Guy View Post
some views which i want to discuss

MQM has back support of RAW
MQM has back support of CIA
MQM has back support of MUSaaD

then why not our government ban this terriost organization????ISI should kill thoes DOGS.....
If MQM is back supported by all the above mentioned agencies then how do you expect our poor government that they will ban this so called "political terrorist organization?
In my point of view Zulfi Leaks won't bring a good change in Pakistan but will only rise revolt and I don't expect sleepy nation of Pakistan who will rise against these political terrorists. AS far as ISI is concerned then it won't take any action untill comanded by CIA which is the back supporter of MQM.
So let the Zulfi Prees confrence be a new file added in the draw of unimportant investigations, although it's an alarm for the safety of the country.
Now where MQM has asked Zulfiqar Mirza if he has the prooves then he shall go to the to the court if he's true. Then what will be the next step of Zulfiqar Mirza? Will he do so? If yes then when and how??
What did Pak court do in Abbot Abad case? Did they took any action against the responsible people??
What did the Pak court do in case of assassination of Benazir Bhutho???
@Khanbaba
Only MQM is not supposed to be sentenced to death but all those directly and indirectly involved in killing the people of Pakistan, should be sentenced to death.
Old Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Zulifqar Mirza ko jhoota nai kehta: Pir Mazhar ul Haq

Zulifqar Mirza ko jhoota nai kahoon ga: Pir Mazhar ul Haq

Malmeena Khan (Sunday, September 11, 2011)
Old Sunday, September 11, 2011

sundus anees is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
I am listening to his press conference, amazing. He rightly declared that he is no more a politician but a truthful man. When he speaks he speaks in volumes. Now MQM will certainly react and I pray God bless on Karachities and Pakistanis from the terror and rage of MQM terrorism.
Amazing person
I had never seen such a wonderful person like Dr. Zulafqar Mirza. The whole nation is with you keep it up