CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Zulfiqar Mirza Resignation (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/53335-zulfiqar-mirza-resignation.html)

siraj narejo Sunday, August 28, 2011 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=most wanted;345681]plz some1 upload zulfiqar mirza's 2day's confrence here...[/QUOTE]
part1
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLb-5dmtLY]Zulfiqar Mirza Resigns Press Conference 28th August - 1 / 3 - YouTube[/url]

part2
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUi9MstPEQY]Zulfiqar Mirza Resigns Press Conference 28th August - 2 / 3 - YouTube[/url]

part3
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-aFEUiuUMk]Zulfiqar Mirza Resigns Press Conference 28th August - 3 / 3 - YouTube[/url]

Taimoor Gondal Sunday, August 28, 2011 09:24 PM

Zulifqar Mirza you are great.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I salute Zulifqar Mirza on such a brave stance.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The summary of his press conference is as follow.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Zulifqar Mirza resigned as Senior Minister Sindh,member Sindh Assembly and Party Posts.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Rehman Malik has relationships with the killers and he stands with the killers.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have proof. I will hand over proofs against Rehman Malik to Army chief, ISI chief, Prime Minister and President. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Rehman Malik is a liar he never speaks the truth. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Rehman Malik is harmful for Karachi. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Rehman Malik is Pakistan’s biggest enemy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I asked my party that I can restore peace in Karachi.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I can restore peace in Karachi in 15 days.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]My ministry was changed due to blackmailing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I opposed the bargaining of a plot worth Rs. 6 billion in the cabinet.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I swear for the Quran that I never appointed any officer after by passing the merit. I tried my level best to upgrade the standard of police in the province.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B]He swore for the Quran that [/B][B]USA[/B][B] wanted to break the [/B][B]Pakistan[/B][B] and Altaf Hussain is supporting [/B][B]USA[/B][B] in this cause.[/B] Further he said that: [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]There is manipulated mandate in Karachi.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]MQM does not have the real mandate of Karachi and Hyderabad.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]50% votes of MQM are fake.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Media of Karachi is in control of MQM and threatened by MQM.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Once MQM asked me to appoint a notorious target killer as a police inspector in Karachi, I opposed the move.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Altaf Hussain is a killer and MQM is a terrorist organization.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Ask CPLC chief who is taking extortions in Karachi.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]CPLC chief Ahmed Chennoi has relationship with Khidmat-e-Khalaq Foundation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Khidmat-e- Khalq Foundation’s ambulances were used to transport arms and ammunition. MQM collects extortions money from Karachi.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]ISI is the top Intelligence agency of the country which has played a significant role for the progress of the country. It is ISI and Army who saved country.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]MQM wanted to destroy ISI.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hats off to Zulifqar Mirza.
:bow:bow:bow:bow

Miss khoso Sunday, August 28, 2011 09:44 PM

Well done Dr Mirza,he has proved to be a brave man.

sarang ali shaikh Sunday, August 28, 2011 09:48 PM

one of my university friend and diehard fan/supporter of mqm messaged me and said now he support mirza because no one will speak lie on quran, amazing kash aisay thinkable supporter or voter hon to pakistan kahan puhanch jaye, anyways now we have to see will media divert this too and on exposing western and mqm's agenda will mirza survive or :sad:

shallowwater Sunday, August 28, 2011 09:50 PM

Until and unless we have no proof of all the allegations leveled by Zulfiqar Mirza, it is wrong to implicate anyone. Dr. Mirza has said so many things in the past but then later he had to excuse over what he had said. May be this time again he might have to say sorry over his diatribe.

Taimoor Gondal Sunday, August 28, 2011 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=shallowwater;345709]Until and unless we have no proof of all the allegations leveled by Zulfiqar Mirza, it is wrong to implicate anyone. Dr. Mirza has said so many things in the past but then later he had to excuse over what he had said. May be this time again he might have to say sorry over his diatribe.[/QUOTE]
when one person takes oath of Quran then as a muslim we have to agree what he said.
And previously he was a member of pppp, so he had to speak according to party directions. Now he is no more a member of pppp and oath of Quran is not an ordinary thing,

Bozdar Iqbal Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Taimoor Gondal;345712]when one person takes oath of Quran then as a muslim we have to agree what he said.
And previously he was a member of pppp, so he had to speak according to party directions. Now he is no more a member of pppp and oath of Quran is not an ordinary thing,[/QUOTE]

yes he spoke truth and in previous as well as in current press conference.... previous one press conference he started with recitation of KALMA so he is true....

shallowwater Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:21 PM

Dr. Mirza has said all this in a emotional style of his own. We must get to the depth of the matter and must not get carried away by the heated debate of Dr. Mirza

Mehrankhan Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:39 PM

Everyone knows who MQM and Rehman malik are..

I dont know why people are still unable to listen anything against them..

@shallowwater.. Have you ever been to sindh?
or simply you dont watch tv in which the extortionists and murderers who rule karachi are exposed??

my karachi saw 103 dead bodies in 5 days and you still want a proof of allegations.. :bow

Naeem memon Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:40 PM

[QUOTE=shallowwater;345724]Dr. Mirza has said all this in a emotional style of his own. We must get to the depth of the matter and must not get carried away by the heated debate of Dr. Mirza[/QUOTE]

seedhi si baat hay Altaf Hussain apnay sar par Quran uthaey aur sirf itna kehday k jo kuch bhi Dr. Mirza ne kaha hay wo sab kuch jhoot hay.

Regards,
Naeem

02:47 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.