CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Sialkot: Brutal Murder of Two Brothers: Decision Announced (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/54409-sialkot-brutal-murder-two-brothers-decision-announced.html)

Raz Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:14 PM

Sialkot: Brutal Murder of Two Brothers: Decision Announced

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]A great step by the honorable court.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Updated at: 2259 PST, Tuesday, September 20, 2011
GUJRANWALA: In a landmark decision an anti-terrorism court Tuesday handed down death punishment to seven accused and life imprisonment to six others in Sialkot case in which two brothers were brutally lynched in full public view in August last year, Geo News reported.

Ten policemen, including DPO Waqar Chohan, were also awarded 3 years in jail.

[url]http://geo.tv/9-20-2011/86487.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/20/sialkot-lynching-case-verdict-announced.html[/url]

Hamza Salick Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=Raz;354829][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]A great step by the honorable court.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Updated at: 2259 PST, Tuesday, September 20, 2011
GUJRANWALA: In a landmark decision an anti-terrorism court Tuesday handed down death punishment to seven accused and life imprisonment to six others in Sialkot case in which two brothers were brutally lynched in full public view in August last year, Geo News reported.

Ten policemen, including DPO Waqar Chohan, were also awarded 3 years in jail.

[url=http://geo.tv/9-20-2011/86487.htm]Seven awarded 4-count death in Sialkot Lynching case - GEO.tv[/url]

[url=http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/20/sialkot-lynching-case-verdict-announced.html]Sialkot lynching case verdict announced | Provinces | DAWN.COM[/url][/QUOTE]

Ub ye tw Allah hi janta hey k ye decision kitna sahy or kitna ghalat hey.Lekin DPO ka kya kasoor tha? Ya tw judiciary institutions k darmiyaan bht bari larai karwaye gi,ya phir government servants sarey gharr baith jatey hey ager yhi job security he tw.

GanXTeR Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;354840]Ub ye tw Allah hi janta hey k ye decision kitna sahy or kitna ghalat hey.Lekin DPO ka kya kasoor tha?Courts ka dmagh durust hey?Ya tw judiciary institutions k darmiyaan bht bari larai karwaye gi,ya phir government servants sarey gharr baith jatey hey ager yhi job security he tw.[/QUOTE]
DPO Crime scene par sb hota chor kar gya thaa , it was in the knowledge of DPO concerned SHO etc. they did not perform their duty due to their wilful defaullt police let 2 innocent children in the hands of beasts...:(

Hamza Salick Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:28 PM

[QUOTE=GanXTeR;354844]DPO Crime scene par sb hota chor kar gya thaa , it was in the knowledge of DPO concerned SHO etc. they did not perform their duty due to their wilful defaullt police let 2 innocent children in the hands of beasts...:([/QUOTE]

O...ask the people of that village and they will tell how innocent they were..what about those two lads of buttar village who were killed?

DEVOLUTION GEEK Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:41 PM

Politically Motivated Decision

@ All

This is a politically motivated decision. Those two brothers were the culprits and i think that the court has given a poor decision of hanging those who had killed the rascals in their self defence. I am not favouring the killers, but please go to Sialkot and try to figure out the real story, because the reality is not what the media has shown to you all.
Actually, most of the judges of subordinate judiciary are acting against bureaucracy. This decision of giving a three year imprisonment to a serving DPO, is an example of their mindset. I second "Hamza Salick" as he is a well informed person.
The killers should be given a somewhat milder punishment.

sarang ali shaikh Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:43 PM

maray khayal may shayad hamara pehla mulk hai jahan judiciary decision news channels or news paper parh ker dayti hai ... baqi ALLAH behtar janta hai kon theek tha.

khanbaba512 Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;354848]O...ask the people of that village and they will tell how innocent they were..what about those two lads of buttar village who were killed?[/QUOTE]

Hamza bhai wese woh agr killers they b tu still they didn't deserve that much punishment..as far as DPO is concerned he didn't performed his duty.ab ap yehi examply le lain k jin ko saza hui ha ..they will now face the punishment in a proper manner.MUNEEB"S family didn't settled their score outside the court.so this is a landmark dicision.And i think DPO and other police officers deserved more than this ..

GanXTeR Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;354848]O...ask the people of that village and they will tell how innocent they were..what about those two lads of buttar village who were killed?[/QUOTE]
je yeh sb controversial hai. decision evidence par hua aur jo un bachon k sath hua woh sb ko pata woh kya thay nahi thay uss par aisay nahi mara jata :((....yeh sb detail order parh k clear ho jaye ga kiss ka kya role tha aur q sentence hoi ...jo media par tha facts thay uss par to yehi saza expected thee..!!

Hamza Salick Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=DEVOLUTION GEEK;354861]@ All

This is a politically motivated decision. Those two brothers were the culprits and i think that the court has given a poor decision of hanging those who had killed the rascals in their self defence. I am not favouring the killers, but please go to Sialkot and try to figure out the real story, because the reality is not what the media has shown to you all.
Actually, most of the judges of subordinate judiciary are acting against bureaucracy. This decision of giving a three year imprisonment to a serving DPO, is an example of their mindset. I second "Hamza Salick" as he is a well informed person.
The killers should be given a somewhat milder punishment.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sarang ali shaikh;354863]maray khayal may shayad hamara pehla mulk hai jahan judiciary decision news channels or news paper parh ker dayti hai ... baqi ALLAH behtar janta hai kon theek tha.[/QUOTE]

You people are so right.

[QUOTE=khanbaba512;354867]Hamza bhai wese woh agr killers they b tu still they didn't deserve that much punishment..as far as DPO is concerned he didn't performed his duty.ab ap yehi examply le lain k jin ko saza hui ha ..they will now face the punishment in a proper manner.MUNEEB"S family didn't settled their score outside the court.so this is a landmark dicision.And i think DPO and other police officers deserved more than this ..[/QUOTE]

If you start giving such punishments to the officers,tw phir chala liye unho ney affairs of the state or ho gai qaim writ of the state mulk me.Simple enough,hum log kam hi kurna chor denge phir.Ayein phir ye judge hazraat or sambhalein DPO ki kursi.I agree to you k they didn't deserve this punishment at the hands of the crowd,but at the hands of the judiciary.Lekin there's a thing called 'Mob mentality' as well.Shayad kul ko Khudanakhwasta hmare kissi azeez ko koi mar jaye,tw hum bhi yhi krein uss k saath.
[QUOTE=GanXTeR;354868]je yeh sb controversial hai. decision evidence par hua aur jo un bachon k sath hua woh sb ko pata woh kya thay nahi thay uss par aisay nahi mara jata :((....yeh sb detail order parh k clear ho jaye ga kiss ka kya role tha aur q sentence hoi ...jo media par tha facts thay uss par to yehi saza expected thee..!![/QUOTE]

Yhi tw sarang is saying,courts ne akhbaar parh k general public opinion ki basis pe fesla dia he..agr courts ne yhi kurna hey tw phir saare cases in courts k pas janey ki bjaye 'Khawaja Naveed ki adaalat' me janey chahiyein.I so so miss Executive Magistracy.

GanXTeR Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:55 PM

in my personal view police official ko sirf misconduct par sentence award ki gai hogi...u/ARt 155(c) police order max 3 years punishment hai aur DPO ko 3 years hi hoi.......!!

01:16 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.