CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   What is the root cause of all problems? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/54920-what-root-cause-all-problems.html)

Mugheera Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:14 PM

What is the root cause of all problems?

@ All,
Terrorism, Energy crisis,Corruption, Inflation, Economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? what is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... then why we? What is your point of view?

kal3m Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:43 PM

[quote=mugheera;359006]@ all,
terrorism, energy crisis,corruption, inflation, economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? What is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... Then why we? What is your point of view?[/quote]
injustice

saleem_hafizabad Sunday, October 02, 2011 08:47 PM

I think CORRUPTION

Rixwan Monday, October 03, 2011 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359006]@ All,
Terrorism, Energy crisis,Corruption, Inflation, Economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? what is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... then why we? What is your point of view?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]in my view, Illiteracy is the root cause of all problems...this illiteracy includes religious education as well...[/FONT]

adventurous Monday, October 03, 2011 12:58 AM

Justice Munir and Pakistan armed forces are the roots of all problems. Since we are talking of roots and these must point to historical facts, hence i find only these two.

azmatmughal Monday, October 03, 2011 02:53 AM

illiteracy n lack of rationalism are the root cause of all problems.

Mugheera Monday, October 03, 2011 06:39 AM

Illiteracy, corruption and injustice could be the root causes but i think pakistan is not the only country with these three.
but my question is about our mistakes in policies.

Rixwan Monday, October 03, 2011 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359098]Illiteracy, corruption and injustice could be the root causes but i think pakistan is not the only country with these three.
but my question is about our mistakes in policies.[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
corruption and injustice is the outcome of illiteracy..
i think we should be more concerned with Pakistan only who cares about other countries, and also mistake in policies is also due to lack of knowledge
so if we in any be able to overcome this illiteracy all of these problems will be reduced..Insha Allah...[/FONT]

Mugheera Monday, October 03, 2011 09:31 AM

rixwan bro... Illiteracy is not the only reason for corruption and injustice.. all the lawyers, judges are highly educated. Bureaucrats are also highly qualified and in Pakistan they contribute well in "national corruption" :)
I don't think Illiteracy is only reason...

usman khalid Monday, October 03, 2011 09:50 AM

If you mean to ask policy as a root cause then I think following are the policy issues:
Too much influence of outsiders on our foriegn as well as domestic policy. So called super powers still dictate us on our policy matters.
We make policies not for national cause rather for personal cause. We change policies by creating doctrine of necessaity.
Our policies are based on short term self motives of politicians not on long term national objectives.
Although we got physical indepence, yet we are still slaves morally, intellectually and economically. Unless and untill this real independence is achieved, we will continue facing devastating problems.

bhacho Monday, October 03, 2011 09:54 AM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359006]@ All,
Terrorism, Energy crisis,Corruption, Inflation, Economical crisis are a few among major problems which we are facing simultaneously. The question is what blunders we've made in past that we are facing such problems? what is the root cause? None of our neighbors is facing all of these simultaneously... then why we? What is your point of view?[/QUOTE]

I think our corrupt and disloyal leadership is root cause of all ills wheather in past or present.

kal3m Monday, October 03, 2011 10:31 AM

I would like to say that injustice is the root cause of all ills, We have evidences.
We may see that the whole universe is managed by our Creator through justice. None of the planet enters the orbit of other planet it is justice. At the time Prophet saww came, Arabs were most corrupted, they were illiterate too, But with the justice of Prophet all the ills were eliminated and despite they were illiterate they became the Ruler of the World.

There is a tradition in which Prophet saww said that on the day of judgement when the people will be finding the shelter to protect them from the heat of sun I will shelter the 7 people under my Throne (Takht), among the seven one would be the ruler who ruled the nation with justice.

The day Pakistan was emancipated by the jaw of British, we were not given our rights. Ahmedabad, Kashmir, Reserves, Army share etc. And from that particular day we are lacking justice.

When the leader would be aware that if any single of the nation can sue me against any ill or corruption, he will think hundred of time before doing corruption.

What we see why the western are successful in their state affairs? Because if tony blair travels through train without ticket is fined by the TT, Their children drive the car drunken are fined and also arrested, their celebrities if try to harness any one are brought to the justice, They are also illiterate, I dont think that a person with Phd is literate if he or she cant even realize his moral and social duties. As we can witness in our country that most of the corruption emerged from the literate, illiterates of our country are even so poor to think of corruption, their corruption starts from robbing the sandle from mosque and ends on making the cigarette of opium.
Macro level corruptions are always done by very well educated We may found from history the biggest corruptions are always done by the educated people.
that is what auditors are doing in Companies, lawyers are practising in courts, what Dr. Babar Awan is doing in the case of Moonas Ilahi of NICL scam, Modi is doing in India, Ambani done by selling the license on cheap rate. It is the corruption that affect the Nations

STRAIN2 Monday, October 03, 2011 10:53 AM

Surah Nahl, Ayah 90 is the answer!!!

Surah Nahl, Ayah 90 is the answer!!!
If you structure your society as per these rules, problem solved.

3 things [U]to do:[/U] justice, good conduct and giving to relatives
3 things [U]not to do:[/U] Indecency, dishonor and insolence/oppression.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][I]"Allah orders justice, and good deeds, and giving to one's kindred. He forbids indecency, dishonor and insolence. He admonishes you in order that you take heed."[/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ofcourse, all these terms justice, good conduct, immorality, bad conduct, opression has got vast meanings.

mano g Monday, October 03, 2011 11:00 AM

In my opinion, insincerity is the root cause. If a person or say, our leaders are sincere, there are a number of ways to get rid of all these problems. All the stake holders need to sit together with sincerity to solve these problems. APC kind of setup or forum can work, but the problem is again the absence of will to change the fate our country due to vested interests.

kal3m Monday, October 03, 2011 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=STRAIN2;359127]Surah Nahl, Ayah 90 is the answer!!!
If you structure your society as per these rules, problem solved.

3 things [U]to do:[/U] justice, good conduct and giving to relatives
3 things [U]not to do:[/U] Indecency, dishonor and insolence/oppression.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][I]"Allah orders justice, and good deeds, and giving to one's kindred. He forbids indecency, dishonor and insolence. He admonishes you in order that you take heed."[/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ofcourse, all these terms justice, good conduct, immorality, bad conduct, opression has got vast meanings.[/QUOTE]
very nicely interpreted.

fromQAU Monday, October 03, 2011 12:49 PM

[SIZE="3"]the root cause is [SIZE="4"]' OUR INCAPACITY TO DEAL WITH OUR PROBLEMS'[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

Ali Ahmad Syed Monday, October 03, 2011 01:00 PM

Paradoxical systems. Lack of clarity in vision is a root cause. We are trapped in paradoxes. Islamic vs secularism, Democracy vs Dictatorship, America Vs Russia/China, Pakistan vs India, Urdu vs English and going and going. We are still undecided what is wrong and what is right and lost ways from very beginning. We are destination and goal-less nation, always looking at others and making comparisons. We have to invent ourselves and adopt a well defined path.

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Du rangi chor dey, Yak-rang ho ja,
Sara-sar mom ho ja ya sang ho ja [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

mhmmdkashif Monday, October 03, 2011 01:42 PM

[QUOTE=Ali Ahmad Syed;359187]Paradoxical systems. Lack of clarity in vision is a root cause. We are trapped in paradoxes. Islamic vs secularism, Democracy vs Dictatorship, America Vs Russia/China, Pakistan vs India, Urdu vs English and going and going. We are still undecided what is wrong and what is right and lost ways from very beginning. We are destination and goal-less nation, always looking at others and making comparisons. We have to invent ourselves and adopt a well defined path.

[COLOR=navy][SIZE=4][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Du rangi chor dey, Yak-rang ho ja, [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=navy]Sara-sar mom ho ja ya sang ho ja [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

exactly,, hamain apne se ziada dusrun kee taang khenchne kee fikar hoti hai :dd...

amna rafiq Monday, October 03, 2011 04:43 PM

In my opinion 'Failure of Democracy' is the root cause of all problems...its just because of the non-existence of some democratic political process..
you can see...
In pakistan leadership is like a family affair,inherited by next generation..
And yes mass illiteracy is an other major cause...even our politicians should acquire some education regarding politics..they need it......badly..

siddiqui88 Monday, October 03, 2011 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=Mugheera;359098] but my question is about our mistakes in policies.[/QUOTE]

Policies?? I wonder if there are "our" policies at all? We cannot "make" something like policies. We only know how to follow others at the risk of our own integrity. If there are commands we follow, if there is their way of dealing things we imitate. Their is nowhere, anything our own which can suit best to our own people e.g. western democracy, we applied it without bothering its suits us or not, and consequences can be seen vividly. Likewise, the whole of our system is a blind imitation, neither this, nor our policies are in accordance with our peculiar set of beliefs, culture, social set up and political demands, that's why all things are in conflict with our system and policies. What else can be expected then except big problems?

kal3m Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:12 PM

We firstly failed in making our constitution soon after the independence, Secondly the 1956, 1962's constitutions could not survive due to many lacking. And more interesting fact is that our 1973's Constitution is based on 1935 act of india drafted by Britain with amendments according to Islamic requirements. Vijay Dhar in his book "Select Modern Govt", wrote this. So, Constitutions or policies should be drafted according to the indigenous needs. By surmising on others policies one nation could not survive.

04:12 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.