Friday, April 19, 2024
02:05 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 10, 2011

shrd will become famous soon enoughshrd will become famous soon enough
Default Is Pakistan really in Dilemma?

I replied against a post two days back and since it is urging me to let it to be discussed "Is Pakistan in a Dilemma (Regarding America Friendship and China friendship)"?
Pakistan should go with China or America or both?

My Reply was;

1:Let me disclose some unacceptable truths. We are not a nation as (having no common goal which lead to country overall development). We are only nation by having a common piece of land.

2:at once we are unable to say america good bye. it is why because our economic artificial boom is just due to american's aids/grants and loans. We must say them good bye but after having our economy stable and strong. and it is time for pakistan to do long term strategy planning rather focusing on annual or yearly short term planning. it is just like present our kaskhol to them each morning and ask them to feed us for the day. I once red a chines proverb "if you give some one a fish, you will provide him food for one time. and if you teach them how to fish you will provide them food for whole life". so know we must learn to cook fish rather them taking them all the time.

3:Now is time to decide whether we would with china or america. i myself observed pakistani government in a dilemma about it. It would be better if we chose china as our long term strategic alliance and mean while we should also enhance our understanding with Mr. America which I think is the most difficult QUESTIONING CHALLENGE for Pakistan. America also stopped to provide aid which was given to us according to KL bill.

4: finally we can't ask america about Daroon Attacks because they fill our kashkol and a servant can never ask his master WHY YOU ARE BEATING ME? According to an report there are more than 35000 causalities in war against terrorist and we our-self have spent more than which Ameriacan had provided us. Our economy destroyed just because of MR. AMERICA.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

First of all we should not think on the lines of "Pakistan should go with china or USA or both".we should just follow our best interest be it from anywhere and anyhow.

another fact that we should keep in my mind while talking about PAK-U.S relations is that we are on a transactional relationship with U.S and not a strategic one.international and regional ambitions of PAK and U.S are so much different from each others is that it is not easy for us to have a strategic partnership.but yes we can have a partnership with each other in the areas of our common interest.

and lastly i think we should grow up now.we cannot blame all the world for whatever wrong is happening inside our country.we need to realise that it is our behaviour and policies that has trapped us in the situation in which we are at the present.we should realise and recognise the fact that the most immediate and primary threat to PAK is not from without but from within.at the same time ignoring the outside factors threatening our state and its stability should also not be ignored.

china itself is raising hue and cry in world for convincing america to bring reforms in its economic policy because chinaz economy itself is heavily dependant on U.S..china is the biggest creditor of U.S..so in light of all these facts what i want to establish is that,no doubt,china has big stakes in PAK but at the same time china also has big stakes in U.S too.so we should not develop over expectations from china because of so many reasons.

Drone attacks should have been stopped right from the start.now it has become very difficult to reverse this.but still if intended drone attacks can still be stopped.
game on (Monday, October 10, 2011), shrd (Monday, October 10, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default its no dilemma, dear!

i would like to start it with a question. If America can strike delicate balance between her relationship with PAKISTAN and INDIA without losing any of them, then why can we not keep mutually-beneficial relationship with both AMERICA and our immediate neighbour CHINA.?????

Secondly, neither we nor AMERICA can afford to cut-off with each other, atleast not in the current scenario. Because, we need to feed our fragile economy and on the other hand AMERICA would find it very difficult to have a desirable outcome of AFGHAN war without the support from PAKISTANI side.

Thirdly, CHINA'S diplomatic, economic and defense support is of paramount importance for PAKISTAN, considering our rivalry with INDIA and her bid to secure for herself a permanent seat in UN security council, the consequences of which could be disastrous for not only PAKISTAN but for the whole region. On the other hand, CHINA has her own strategic interests for the security of which PAKISTAN is an important ally.

So, PAKISTAN can keep its relationship with both CHINA and AMERICA because it is in our interest and as along as these relationships serve our vital interests, we should not think of cuting-off with any.

Last but not the least, Pakistan must move on to become more self-reliant than she currently is. It would not only help us enjoy more sovereign equality but also would allow us to create more leverage with our allies and we will be more free to shape our foreign policy in accordance with our own vital national interests.......
mjkhan (Monday, October 10, 2011), shrd (Monday, October 10, 2011)