CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   my differences with PTI (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/56041-my-differences-pti.html)

sadia hussain Monday, October 31, 2011 03:47 PM

@ Invincible

YEs we need to revisit our foreign policy...but anti Americanism is in our favor?...certainly NO......if we have to survive in the international world we have to have amicable relations with the world's super powers

By introducing drastic steps and following International Precedences.

well this is what you believe...but does he gave any indication of the reforms he intended to put in practice ....well the answer is NO...

Nawaz Sharif had paid 5000 as Tax last year. Would you still believe in this form of Tax collection system & intransparent Election commission?

ok even if i agree that election commission is not transparent? but does he have a team of specialized administrators who can make it transparent...who can take this load?? the answer is certainly a big NO

If War is a solution then what has forced USA to pull out its troops till 2014? We are being used as mercenaries that's what he was meant. We need to revisit our foreign policy.

YEs we need to revisit our foreign policy...but anti Americanism is in our favor?...certainly NO......if we have to survive in the international world we have to have amicable relations with the world's super powers

[QUOTE=qamar abbas ranjha;369173]As we cannot compare Imran Khan with Z A bhutto,at the same time the former may get some lessons from Z A Bhutto 's style of working after lodginng his politcal party and gaining a lion ' s share in power.Imran Khan should concentrate on party organization ,financial resources for party and working relationship with in party.He needs to gather more intellectual support from literary and educational circles and also needs a robust paradigm shift economic and srecurity plan...[/QUOTE]

Z.A bhutto challenged certain classes while Imran challenges people...there lies the difference

Z.A bhutto had a way broad vision than imran khan

Taimoor Gondal Monday, October 31, 2011 03:51 PM

now it is time for him to organize his party in a better manner. Giving tickets to members is a great task and if he succeeds in this then half of the work is done, but if he gives tickets to corrupt person then this change will be only a change in Govt. and public will have to face the same chaos.
winnig election or as Imran Khan is saying that he will clean sweep in elections is a dream. Imran Khan needs a strong struggle to fulfill this dream.
but in my opinion if he gets some seats and will be able to become an opposition leader then it would be a great milsestone. forming Govt. is a yet a difficult task for him

sadia hussain Monday, October 31, 2011 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=Taimoor Gondal;369184]now it is time for him to organize his party in a better manner. Giving tickets to members is a great task and if he succeeds in this then half of the work is done, but if he gives tickets to corrupt person then this change will be only a change in Govt. and public will have to face the same chaos.
winnig election or as Imran Khan is saying that he will clean sweep in elections is a dream. Imran Khan needs a strong struggle to fulfill this dream.
but in my opinion if he gets some seats and will be able to become an opposition leader then it would be a great milsestone. forming Govt. is a yet a difficult task for him[/QUOTE]

totally agree... and you cant expect him to give give his tickets to the "dream team" at present he have very limited otions

Usman Cheema Monday, October 31, 2011 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=sadia hussain;369182]
YEs we need to revisit our foreign policy...but anti Americanism is in our favor?...certainly NO......if we have to survive in the international world we have to have amicable relations with the world's super powers[/QUOTE]

Can we force the super powers to have amicable relations with us? We as a country have survived for 64 years, do you think the reason behind our survival is amicable relations with the super powers?

Regards,

DEVOLUTION GEEK Monday, October 31, 2011 03:57 PM

Imran Khan is a novice

A man oblivious of public administration and yet again presented a vague devolution aka demolition plan to destroy the institutions for once and for all. Imran is a novice or perhaps a charlatan.
I hope the euphoria will soon blow over . Unfortunately, i am completely astonished and disillusioned over what i have heard from the mouth of my erstwhile hero. He is completely oblivious of the system of public administration. Instead of controlling corruption, de-politicizing police and district administration, restoring magistracy, framing a strict Anti-Corruption body, raising the salaries of bureaucrats and police officers just like doctors and judges;he has now jumped up on the bandwagon of destroying the institutions in the same way as his master Musharaff had done before.
I am completely disillusioned and disappointed with Police Reforms Formula of Imran Khan. Electing SHOs from masses (read political parties) directly, without any training and selection criteria, will further politicize and De-moralize the police force; leading to further corroding of public faith in the department. It is better to give them autonomy like judiciary, along with the establishment of an active accountability mechanism together with the revival of magistracy system for oversight. Also the pays and perks of police officers should be increased like judiciary.
On the other hand, eliminating the institution of Patwaris will not do any good as Patwaris perform many other duties along with the record keeping. Secondly, removing Patwaris alone and computerizing the Revenue System can't erase corruption as the revenue system would still be susceptible to political manipulation. Thirdly, Imran gave no formula of reforming the corruption in lower courts and ousting those who are selected on political considerations by the sitting government of PPP.

sadia hussain Monday, October 31, 2011 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=Asif Azam;369157]Assalamualikum
as we know the massive crowed in the PTI at Lahore . Same Change like OBAMA have raised slogan in his election campaign now in Pakistan the same slogan by Imran Khan. only face change the policies will minor change only lust for power. :comein

Am i correct ?[/QUOTE]

yes indeed....Pakistan needs change in the system and administration...changing faces will do little good

BOKHARI2 Monday, October 31, 2011 03:57 PM

According to the spokeperson of pti. he just laid some important manifesto points infront of the people, it was not a descriptive speech and certainly they will in future.
we have tried all the leaders of pakistan and now pakistan is going through the worst situation of all time just because of these so called leaders infact servant of america.
the center of discussion should not be this that we should start comparing imran khan with others and his manifesto.
this is the time and it is mandatory upon us to fight for our state and this time support imran khan.
we have to strengthen imran khan and certainly INSHAALLAH he fulfill his commitments.
there were two ralies, one in karachi which was munafikat and to save zardari, saving zardari means, helping mqm in the current situation and pml q which is in i.c.u .
and imran khan rally which was certainly pakistan bachao thereek from all these..................................

sadia hussain Monday, October 31, 2011 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=Usman Cheema;369186]Can we force the super powers to have amicable relations with us? We as a country have survived for 64 years, do you think the reason behind our survival is amicable relations with the super powers?

Regards,[/QUOTE]

well certainly.... the priority should always be the national interest but where we can we should try to cooperate with the super powers ...and secondly countries like Pakistan can not isolate themselves from these powers...we need aid, we need trade and we need support in every field of life...it would be highly impractical to say " Pakistan would rather die but not beg"

[QUOTE=BOKHARI2;369189]According to the spokeperson of pti. he just laid some important manifesto points infront of the people, it was not a descriptive speech and certainly they will in future.
we have tried all the leaders of pakistan and now pakistan is going through the worst situation of all time just because of these so called leaders infact servant of america.
the center of discussion should not be this that we should start comparing imran khan with others and his manifesto.
this is the time and it is mandatory upon us to fight for our state and this time support imran khan.
we have to strengthen imran khan and certainly INSHAALLAH he fulfill his commitments.
there were two ralies, one in karachi which was munafikat and to save zardari, saving zardari means, helping mqm in the current situation and pml q which is in i.c.u .
and imran khan rally which was certainly pakistan bachao thereek from all these..................................[/QUOTE]

the point is now we need descriptions....Pakistani nation have to ask questions now...this is our right to ask HOW??? AND i hope we get the answers soon...otherwise i doubt sheer disappointment...which this nation can not afford any more

[QUOTE=BOKHARI2;369189]

....[/QUOTE]

why we should not?...if we had good examples in history...don't we have the right for that kind of leadership again??

Invincible Monday, October 31, 2011 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[B][QUOTE=sadia hussain;369182]@ invincible

well this is what you believe...but does he gave any indication of the reforms he intended to put in practice ....well the answer is NO... [/QUOTE]

Was it his last Jalsa? Certainly not as battle has just begun.

[QUOTE=sadia hussain;369182]ok even if i agree that election commission is not transparent? but does he have a team of specialized administrators who can make it transparent...who can take this load?? the answer is certainly a big NO. [/QUOTE]

Chief Justice will cure it.

[QUOTE=sadia hussain;369182]yes we need to revisit our foreign policy...but anti Americanism is in our favor?...certainly NO......if we have to survive in the international world we have to have amicable relations with the world's super powers[/QUOTE]

No one will give blind eye to this fact neither he did.

[U]His book should be read before arriving at any conclusion.[/U]

[IMG]http://www.cssforum.com.pk/attachment.php?attachmentid=4995&d=1320059168[/IMG]

Regards.

[/B]

duplileaks Monday, October 31, 2011 04:17 PM

main crunch is that, we need to give him atleast one chance to prove that he can actually implement his party manifesto.. though all rest had already been tested.. if with the power khan sahib gets change like all traditional leaders then i will be ashamed of being Pakistani.. at last he is the only hope left. lets be positive

02:26 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.