CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Studies Strategies (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/5607-studies-strategies.html)

Miss_Naqvi Tuesday, October 17, 2006 01:31 AM

Thanks Sara

Thanks for your kind gesture, Definately determined hard work is the master key to open the door of success. So we are putting more efforts to get our aspirations, And Inshallah Allah will be with us this time.

I m going for PMS so asking for the prayers of member.

I M Possible Tuesday, October 17, 2006 04:33 AM

[QUOTE=zainabjafri]thank u ALL of u...
u dont know how much i appreciate ur help and replies...
now all of ppl who have asked me abt my optionals i've chosen...
Public Admin
Sociology
Journalism
US history
Consitutional Law
International Relations.

thanks again!!![/QUOTE]

U are welcome dude !

Ok janab ur optionals sounds ok as u have slexted them by urself but tell us how much u have covered them. If u are feeling ok with them then they are appropriate ones.

All d best
Regards

I M Possible Tuesday, October 17, 2006 04:35 AM

[QUOTE=Miss_Naqvi]Thanks for your kind gesture, Definately determined hard work is the master key to open the door of success. So we are putting more efforts to get our aspirations, And Inshallah Allah will be with us this time.

I m going for PMS so asking for the prayers of member.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry Ms Naqvi. It is up to God the gr8. He do what is best for us. Our prays aree with u for PMS, CSS and whatever u do.

All d best
Regards

zainabjafri Tuesday, October 17, 2006 01:59 PM

@ impossible... to b true i havent covered much as i wasnt in pakistan for the last 2 months and before that i was working in a law firm as by profession im a lawyer....but i'll InshAllah work hard to achieve the goal as i left my job just because of CSS :):)

I M Possible Tuesday, October 17, 2006 02:28 PM

@zainabjafri

No prob, u need to be optimistic. Try ur best. if u find urself unable to appear in 2007 then give u proper time to appar in 2008. Its okay. But if u can work harder and smarter then u will be doing in 2007 as well. As u are a lawyer, u know how to speak and how to make ur pown point of view about things so it ll be easy for u.

All d best
Regards

Miss_Naqvi Wednesday, October 18, 2006 03:57 AM

Thanks impossible

Impossible thanks for your prayers. I do believe that sincere prayers can help 50%.

muzammil Thursday, October 19, 2006 01:32 PM

Aasalam-o-alaikum
I Am A Student Of Agriculture University Faisalabad.i Want To Opt For 1.indo Pak History 2.agriculture 3.forestry 4.urdu
Please Comment On My Optionals. Thanking Y People In Anticipation

I M Possible Thursday, October 19, 2006 01:53 PM

[QUOTE=muzammil]Aasalam-o-alaikum
I Am A Student Of Agriculture University Faisalabad.i Want To Opt For 1.indo Pak History 2.agriculture 3.forestry 4.urdu
Please Comment On My Optionals. Thanking Y People In Anticipation[/QUOTE]

Wsalam

Welcome janab. Hope u will enjoy ur stay over here. Ur oiptionals are good. I am also opting or Agriculture and Forestry. U can ask me queries about it. Hope we may enjoy to discuss.

Hope others would obviously discuss the matter of ur optionals with u.

Stay with us
Regards

zainabjafri Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:38 PM

@ muzammil welcome aboard!!!
wishing u all the luck :):)

Islamabadian Friday, October 20, 2006 03:32 AM

Mr.Muzzamil,
You should go ahead with Forestery and Agriculture,but please be advised you have also to go a long way in mastering the compulsories and other optionals scoring 400 marks
Regards

01:19 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.