Tuesday, April 23, 2024
09:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, November 01, 2006

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Smile I never got angry!

Come on. I never even got close to anger, or quote some words where you thought I was angry... I have been a lot!

@Dritte Reich
my Friend!

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.
Old Wednesday, November 01, 2006

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default Hijab And Beard

yes i will clear one thing that hijab and beard are part of islam and identifcation of Muslim
if we cant follow these things ,if our belief are not so strong to wear hijab and keep beard ,then atleast we have no right to point fingures and discourage those Muslim woman who wear hijab and those men who keep beard
i was reading about a "terrorist"in american jails ,who was Muslim
americans wanted him to accept his "crime"but he was refusing .
they punished him very brutally,they gave him electric shock,they impose every worse type of punishment but could not change his determination,dedication
Atlast one of american officer said ,that take a raisor and start shaving his beard
when they tried to start ,that Muslim "terrorist"start weeping and said plz dont shave my beard ,i tell u everything
Oficer was amazed and asked how u inclined to tell,because of beard
He said
"main nahi chahta k bagir darhe k Rasool Ullaha k pas jaon aur wo mujh se moun phir lin"
so dear thats luv and spirit for beard because its sunnah of Rasool ullah
But in this ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN,who was libearted at the name of islam,
today to take the name of islam is terrorism,fundamentalism,extremism,fanaticism,Mull ahism
In this U.E.T.Where i m going to complete my degree in next month Inshallah
our senior who was Topper of UET ,when he appeared for interview ,V.C said ,shave ur beard and then i would be able to give u job
but that lucky man refused to shave his beard ,now mashallah he is doing a gud job
hope u would try to understand
Regards
Alllah hafiz
Old Saturday, November 04, 2006
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Default Faith

@Zaman
Great man. JazakAllah for sharing beautiful thoughts. I appreciate and pray Allah to give us all the insight to all this.

Just to condense your post in a sentence, I recall something from Moulana Abul Modudi's speech;

THE DEMAND OF FAITH IS TO BOW DOWN AFTER HEARING THE COMMAND. FAITH CANNOT CO-EXIST WITH IFS AND BUTS.

(Extract from Speech deleivered on 30th March 1942 by Moulana Abul Modudi, from All India Radia Station, at Lahore)

STRAIN2
Old Monday, November 06, 2006

wasim ahmad is on a distinguished road

I appreciate the discussion of all of u. but there is other side of the picture too.we should also consider that openly.if a lady is asked 2 teach kids without covering face,i think, there should not b any problem.most of the ulmas agree that covering face is not compulsory but optional in islam.GOD says at the 1st page of 2nd para that"we hv made u UMMAT-E-WUSTA."which i consider mean that muslims should be capable 2 hv a middle solution of every problem, and acceptable 2 both parties.in this way there would b peace in the world as it is also the meaning of islam 2.best example of having a middle solution is from the life of prophet i.e the incident of SULAH-E-HUDABIA,when every point in the agreement was appearing 2 be against muslims and islam,even they rejected the prophet to be the messanger of god,but then too prophet(p.b.u.h)agreed .GOD called it as FAT-HE- MUBIN. .... and also i dont think so that it is attack an the values of islam.the problem with the muslims now a days is that they hv ristricted islam just to few appearances and few basics like prayer,haj,(but by words call it as a religion of fitrat mean that it should be as benefical to mankind as rain, and others should not hv any problem)and has ignored all the moral and characteristic values. a person praying five times in a day ,even having beard,at the moment he comes out of mosque,thinks i hv completed my duties.and u all knows what most of them do in their daily life.he dont thinks that real duty has started now.GOD defines the prayer as one which restricts us from sins. we all the young and educated persons should think that there would no prayer without acting according too the definition.we hv ignored the real values like ,patience, unity,discipline, wishing 4 others which we wish 4 ourselves,respecting others even he is at lower post,to be peaceful. these r the values by which we can impress other socities,and by which the islam has spread.
Old Friday, May 18, 2007

ishaqafridi is on a distinguished road

But we may also have to give respect to other religions believes and other human feelings.......We may to incorporate ourselve in the society and not to represent us as indipendent and separate entity
Old Saturday, May 19, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Something on London bombings

Question:
Following the bombings on July 7th, many Muslim women in Britain were faced with harassment which may lead to killing by extremists in some cases. Is it permissible for a Muslim woman living there in those circumstances to take off her hijab so as to avoid possible harassment?

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Before issuing a general fatwa in such cases it is essential to have a complete picture of the situation and find out whether or not it has reached the degree of necessity which would make it permissible to do a haraam deed on which there is consensus that it is haraam.

It seems that it has not reached this stage, rather these are the actions of a few fools and extremists, and it is not a general trend in that country. Rather as some of them have said, it is just a few instances of provocation and harassment which can be dealt with without such a serious compromise. Based on that, the Muslims have to ask for their rights to protection, and they should not be blamed for the actions of others, or compromise on practising their religion which is the source of their pride and distinction.

We must remember that hijab is an obligation that Allaah has enjoined on the Muslim woman, which is proven in the Qur’aan and the saheeh Sunnah, and the ummah is agreed upon it despite the differences in their madhhabs and schools of thought. No madhhab has deviated from this view, and no faqeeh has gone against it, and this is what the practice of the ummah has been throughout the centuries. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

“and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment”

[al-Noor 24:31]

It is the duty of every Muslim to adhere to the obligations of his religion, and to strive to please his Lord and obey His commands, and no one should force him by any means to give that up.

You would be surprised to see people who advocate freedom and the protection of human rights taking away the freedom of others because of some actions that they had nothing to do with.

With regard to a Muslim woman taking off her hijab because of her being faced with harassment, we may sum up this issue in the following points:

· It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to stay in a land where she cannot practise her faith openly. Based on that, every Muslim woman who lives there and is not able to practise her faith openly must migrate to a land where she can practice her faith openly with complete freedom.

· If she is not able to migrate, then the Muslim woman in such circumstances should stay home, especially if she has a guardian who can look after her and meet her needs, and she should not go out except in cases of necessity, for fear of the fitnah (turmoil) to which she may be exposed.

· It is not necessary for her to go out to work and study if there is someone who can support her and she can delay her study until the next semester or take a leave of absence from work, until things calm down, because this harassment only happens in the days following an incident, then it soon calms down and things go back to normal.

· But if she goes out for some necessary reason and she is afraid that she may face harassment, then she should look at what kind of harassment it is. If it is something that can be put up with, such as swearing or insults, or just hostile looks from some people, this does not mean that it becomes permissible for her to take off her hijab, because one can put up with this kind of harassment. It is false to say to a woman: give up your hijab because of some words that you hear on the street; rather she should be patient and put up with it. This comes under the heading of testing the faith of the believing woman. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested.

3. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allaah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allaah knows all that before putting them to test)”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:2-3]

So she should put up with any harassment or mockery that comes for the sake of Allaah, and keep in mind what Allaah has promised of reward to the one who adheres to His religion, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Ahead of you there is a time of patience when the one who adheres to Islam will have the reward of fifty martyrs among you.” Narrated by al-Tabaraani from Ibn Mas’ood and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’.

· Another means of warding off harassment is not to go out alone, but only in the company of her guardian (wali) or as part of a group, so that the foolish will not harass her when she is alone.

· If she is going to be faced with unbearable harassment, such as being beaten or killed or having her honour tarnished, and she has to go out for some necessary reason, then in this case it is permissible for her to reduce her hijab to a lesser kind, such as covering the head and neck only. She may give up only as much of her hijab as will protect her from being exposed to harm, because necessity should not be exaggerated. Or she may cover herself without the kind of hijab that people are used to, so that the Muslim woman will not appear as a target for harassment in the eyes of those people. Among the winter clothing etc of non-Muslim women there are garments which cover all or most of the parts that are required to be covered by sharee’ah.

· If her hijab is taken from her by force, then she is being put to trial and she will be rewarded, but she must go back to her proper dress when the problem comes to an end.

Such a fatwa must be issued with caution and in a gradual fashion, according to the situation, so that it will not lead to a loss of Islamic identity in societies that are not conservative.

REFERENCE:
http://www.islam-qa.com
Old Saturday, May 19, 2007

Binish is on a distinguished road

wel i wanna tell that wearing hijab and scarf in pakistan is very common and no one point out u y u wear scraf and hijab...i study in university and more than 80% girls wear scarf and hijab without any restriction as i see.....and i regularly wear scarf so i don't feel ever problem or any bad comment on it or my parents don't force me...and if that girl is fighting for her rights so nothing bad......i want to point out one thing more that one member has pointed out that most of the girls in pakistan wear hijab for their family restrictions and they do everthing bad and go to date with boys in hijab....so what is it????it shows that if any girl wear hijab or scarf so she could do everything bad and is doing bad cause of it....am i right????

we must struggle and continue our fighting to finish all dire dillema which reflects bad image of islam in all over the world....so could get some good results than worse.....