CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   What Would be Measures for Good Governance. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/58044-what-would-measures-good-governance.html)

Khalid H Soomro Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:57 PM

What Would be Measures for Good Governance.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]What Would be Measures for Good Governance. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][I][COLOR="purple"][COLOR="purple"] All the respected senior and junior members of this forum are pleased to submit their comments about the measures for good governance, How ever I had already submitted here below my perception in this regard:-[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][COLOR="Black"]For sake of better concept of a good governance, the word “Governance” needs to be well acquainted with it, for which it is submitted that the governance is a process of control over a company, organization or a country by a legitimate authority, and control needs a best policy making as well as decision making in respect of all the matters having an existence under the territory of the governing authority which happens to be the government.
Though I have perceived a lot in this regard to represent a clear concept of good governance for which I understand that in order to attain this goal there would be the only rule of law and no tyranny age only one sole sovereign authority, check and balance system by way of annual accountability, Impartiality of the institutions, Equal treatment in the protection of fundamental rights, in the country, organization, or company because, if the sovereign authority is divided among many of the institutions then every power pose its authority being sovereign without taking care about the sovereignty of any other institution.[/COLOR][/B]

MISS SAFINA Saturday, December 17, 2011 01:42 PM

World Bank Good Governance Indicators. these are:
1. voice & accountability
2. Rule of law
3.political stability and lack of violence
4. Government effectiveness
5. Regulatory quality
6. control of corruption
ranking of these above indicators of Pakistan is not good as compared to India and Bangladesh.

shakeel ghori Saturday, December 17, 2011 04:13 PM

I do not want to put myself in circumlocution for giving description regarding establishment of good governance. to me we can not do so unless we have fair accountability and non corrupted people to rule the state. Representatives must have fear that they can be brought into books on account of their nefarious activities, and supreme court should be provided with powers to dissolute any person, cabinet or even whole group of representatives if it find any of them guilty of breaching constitution of country by indulging in vested interests. And soon after their disposal new elections conducted for the electing new person or even body of people for government.

There by every man who pertain to government will be infused with the fear that he will be treated according to law if he does something wrong. This is only and only the way for promoting well governing system in our backward country where people have no respect for justice, and ruler consider themselves kings as if they can do anything at large.

03:03 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.