Saturday, April 20, 2024
03:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 01, 2005
Banned

saharsyed is on a distinguished road
Arrow Is it Terrorism or Jihad?

Asalam-o-Alaikum!

So finally i've decided to take the pace to turn this forum into a useful discussion platform.

The first topic is:

"Is 9/11, 7/7, guerilla warfare, suicide bombing etc. Terrorism or Jihad"?

Genius People WILL reply this post either positive or negative, no matter what, but they will!

Regards,
Sahar Syed

Last edited by Adil Memon; Tuesday, August 02, 2005 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes... and lifeless!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saharsyed For This Useful Post:
mudasr (Tuesday, January 08, 2013)
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Banned

saharsyed is on a distinguished road
Arrow salaam

ASSALAM_O_ALAIKUM
sorry for late reply
i never mind criticizing r correction of mistakes but when i saw the link there is no change..by the way
i know that there r mistakes but i just finished and submitted and many words i missed
sorry for that
take care
ALLAH HAFIZ
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default I am so sorry

Dear Sahar,

Actually i've been busy for a while... so have not been able to contribute much!!

Lets start it again... My Dear Brother Mohiuddin is requested to present his comments as he reads this!!

I will pursue!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Saturday, August 06, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Let analyze!

Dear Fellows!

Here I go with my analysis. I would try to critically appreciate both sides!

Lets favour the pointed bearded maulanas (sorry for being offensive) first... Read this so that we could continue!

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden’s right-hand man Ayman al-Zawahiri warned Britain and the United States of more horror and destruction in a new videotape shown on Al-Jazeera television on Thursday. Zawahiri said the two Western allies risked losing thousands of lives if they did not pull out of Iraq and end the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land.

“These policies (of British Prime Minister Tony Blair) will bring them more destruction after the explosions of London,” Zawahiri said. His statement came as thousands of police mounted a huge operation to protect the British capital, exactly four weeks after suicide bombers brought carnage to the city, killing 52 people.

Zawahiri, who appeared in the footage to be sitting outdoors with an assault rifle at his side, warned the United States that it risked horrors worse than those of the Vietnam war if it persisted with its policies.

“The Americans... will see horror that would make them forget the horror they saw in Vietnam,” he said. Dressed in a white robe and a black turban from which a long scarf descended onto his shoulder, in the style of traditional Muslim leaders, Zawahiri pointed his figure at the lens repeatedly as he piled threat on threat.

“You people of the crusader alliance, we proposed to you to at least refrain from harming Muslims. The lion of Islam, Osama bin Laden, also offered you a truce to leave the lands of Islam,” he said.

“Did he (bin Laden) not tell you that you will not know security before we live it in Palestine and before you withdraw (your) infidel troops?” he asked.

“But you ran rivers of blood in our countries, so we let loose volcanoes of wrath in yours.

“The truth that (President George W.) Bush... hides from you is that there is no exit from Iraq except through immediate withdrawal. Any delay will mean only more dead and wounded.

“If you do not leave today, you will inevitably leave tomorrow, but only after (you suffer losses) of tens of thousands of dead and many more injured.”

He accused the Egyptian security services of “defending US and Israeli interests” after a trio of bombings which killed at least 67 people, including 16 foreigners, in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh on July 23.

He slammed Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf as a “bribe-taker”, and accused Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas of being a “heathen who has sold out his religion and goes from failure to failure.”

Maulana Ya-Haji Adil Memon Bagloli writes:
After reading all this I can evaluate that the arrow like bearded maulvis are fighting a political war. They are trying to retaliate the injustice that has been caused to them. The methods of the attacks might be wrong, but intentions are pure. I agree the fighting method is pathetic. Innocent people die. But since the enemy is strong, the Maulvis have no choice but ambush attacks and suicide bombings to pressure the West (generally). Everything is fair in love and WAR. The infidels are destined to be ruined. All we have to do is accompolish our tasks (i'm being very pathetic).

In the end Osama and Zahrawi don't seem to have any personal interest and are not gaining anything for themselves. Their demand is justified. If they aren't given their rights peacefully they will have to snatch them.

Neo-Conservative Adil Memon (An American) writes:

The world is just full of ingratitude and thanklessness. We, the Americans, rescued them from the tyrannical rule of Saddam Hussein. We gave them democracy but still they kill us. We saved Afghanistan from the Soviet Invasion but still they hate us. These arrow like bearded maulvis seem to be suffering from some mental disorder say, schizophrenia. These contemptible self-appointed guardians of the Muslim Ummah have no other better place than Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay.

They (Iraqis) want us to drag our troops back. Leaving Iraq at such a critical situation (at the verge of a civil war) is totally unacceptable to America. It invaded Iraq with the motive of spreading democracy and isn't going to leave till the mission is accomplished!

Isreals justification for retaining the lands of Palestine:
When Muslims were in power, they expanded. They developed their hegemony as wide as they could. Because they had power. If in today's world the Jews have some power, can't they adopt the same strategy which the Muslims adopted? How is the expansion of Muslims justified and Jews illogical?

The Americans know how to treat the mentally sick people. And we will not give up!

Moderately Enlightened Adil Memon (A Pakistani) writes:
Alright, the duck (Adil Memon) has been caught in his self-made cage. I have favoured both of them however in reality I dont' have time to think about them.

Criticism for Maulanas!
Islam teaches tolerance and moderation not extremism. They have taken the mission of killing innocent people in the name of Jihad, all by themselves. Islam doesn't preach violence. Its a religion of Peace. Islam emphasizes on Patience. But the Maulanas seem to be least affected by all these notions. These Maulanas seem to be obssessed with violence and are all belligerent.
The Maulanas I should say need an exhaustive study of their claimed religion i-e: Islam. Their self-pleasing interpretation of the religion needs some revolution!

In the end, their rock-n-roll has caused the whole Muslim Ummah to pay a huge cost of the feats performed by a few misguided zealots. I can't ever forgive them... for the consequences they have made us to go through.

Criticism for Americans:
Its is crystal clear that America doesn't participate in any game without any personal motives. The Soviet-Afghan war was supported by America in favour of Afghanistan in order to break the back-bone of Russia (a contemporary super power, worth comparing to America). And it achieved success.

The justification of invasion of Iraq i-e: presence of WMD, Iraq's link with Al-Qaeda etc. all proved invalid. The real motives were something else like: stealing the oil, breaking a power (Iraq) that was a threat to Israel (ally) etc. The motives were political rather than altruistic.

Jihad or Terrorism:
The fight currently been fought by these Islamic Millitants is in no way permitted in the religion. So ultimately, its not Jihad.

So far i've been unable to define terrorism in my own words. So I take the dictionary meaning:

terrorism (noun) The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

This definition applies here completely. However it does not end here. I would never call it terrorism under pressure from Bush. Afterall the war is justified. A justified war can't be called terrorism as far as I think.

Osama bhai, mere ghar per suicide bomber mat bhejna... mujhe marna nahin!
And Bush... i'm a respectable citizen of your non-Nato ally. You wont' send me to Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

Its all politics... it will go on. We don't need to worry!

Regards,
Adil Memon

I have presented my own ideas... people can disagree!

Adil Memon
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Tuesday, September 27, 2011)
Old Sunday, August 07, 2005
Banned

MOHIUDDIN is on a distinguished road
Default Analysis

Human mind is a complex phenomenon, far from being fully understood to date. One thought act or conviction, believed to be divine reality by one brian may be exactly the opposite to the other mind.
The tussle that is going on, is as a matter of fact a war of conflicting ideals of a perfect world model. To my mind neither Usama-led Jihad nor American war for democracy is being fought for any real benefit in mind. This may be gauged from the fact that having fully acquinted themselves with the fact that the struggle cannot win them their purpose, they continue to persist with it. One thing that must be kept in mind is that both Ameriacan high command and Usama's inner circles do not talk about the theories in private meetings which they overwhelmingly work to promote and propogate at the international level.
The reason of this war is, thus to be found somewhere else. To me it is psychological distortion of the world political leaders- as a whole. A somewhat keen analysis of the world political scenario would bring us to the conclusion that today's world is devoid of any leader of quality. The talent in political circles has become a rare commodity. This sole fact opens a world of realities to us. As the leaders are not to be found, decisions and their implementation can hardly be correct - thus the multi faceted destruction.

(i regret that time would not allow me luxry of explaining, and examplifying the theory. I would like you people to add to the material. Please continue to use your own words. And the objective should be to 'add something' to the knowledge store. The repeatition should be avoided.)
Old Monday, August 08, 2005
37th Common

Default I've refined my analysis!

Dear Brother Mohiuddin,

i've made my analysis more comprehensive and creative (according to me). I would request you to go through it again and comment on it.

The brother has rightly requested others to come up with their own viewpoints solely written in their own scripts. Come on brothers and sisters (of their own respective brothers ), if you're talented... show it!!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Tuesday, September 27, 2011)