CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Is it credible! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/59146-credible.html)

Braveheartkhilji Monday, January 16, 2012 11:58 PM

Is it credible!

Is it credible to say that there is a foreign hand or third party involved in the deteriorating situation of the country?

azeegum Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:21 AM

[QUOTE=Braveheartkhilji;395659]Is it credible to say that there is a foreign hand or third party involved in the deteriorating situation of the country?[/QUOTE]

Well Pakistan has been categorically alleging foreign elements attempting to destablize Pakistan. This is true that Pakistan is being targeted through international conspiracy called "great game" spearheaded by the US. But any evil plan is like not possible to hurt Pakistan unless an internal clique of elements is involved... The enemy attack becomes easy to be exacted if a country is internally weak... So people of Pakistan equally share the responsibility if the situation is deteriorating with every passing day. Instead of holding foreign hand to be responsible, we should locate the faults within our country first.

meritoriousme Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:39 AM

here it is pertinent to say that: hame to apno ne loota ghero mai kaha dam tha, meree kashtee thee doobee waha jaha panee kam tha. hope u understand brother. lol
Ali

Saleeqa Batool Tuesday, January 17, 2012 04:48 PM

Every nation, without any exception, in the world strive to protect and enhance its own interest. Powerful players of international stage influence or meddle in the affairs of weaker countries. So is the case with Pakistan. We have intervened in internal affairs of Afghanistan for our own interests.

The belief that Pakistan , being fort of Islam, is special target of Foreign powers , is delusive.The foreign powers interested in Pakistan have their own agendas. When we seek help holding begging bowls , we impliedly assure them to serve their interests.US have its own strategic interests linked with us, so does the China. There are no permanent foes or friends in International Relations. If we attach emotionalism-its our own fault.

From the outset, we are economically and militarily dependent. Our first prime minister during Visit to US had said that if US assures our territorial security, we wont keep military at all. 64 years on, we still stands at the same place.

We ourselves are to be blamed for our plight. No one exploit us, we invite others to exploit.

We blame the world for siding India.But where India stands in International Polity? Its emerging economy of world , the largest democracy and internationally respected country. This all lure the international community towards India. This doest means that we should succumb before India , rather we should emulate them to pursue the path of progress and earn a respectable place in comity of world.

mjkhan Tuesday, January 17, 2012 05:45 PM

Well in my view the debate concerning the fact that whether there is any international or foreign hand behind the deteriorating the situation in PAKISTAN should not only be seen through the prism of the notion,"the blame is on us,the blame is not on us."

Yes,the main weakness lies within us but the foreign intervention in our affairs should not be overlooked.Eliminating the external factors responsible for our present situation is as important as the removal of internal factors.In many cases both of these factors are dependent on each other.

If there are any solid proofs,of foreign intervention,available to our institutions then the nation should be taken into confident about those issues.Such an intervention should be exposed using all the national and international forums.

Braveheartkhilji Tuesday, January 17, 2012 05:56 PM

who actually z 'we' ?

I agree, but who actually is we, i mean is it me, you, establishment, executive, judiciery, army, nation? Or is it the balochistan factor, sindhi wadera's, takht-e-lahore, militant hit KPK, democracy, dictatorship and so on.. . . . . . , . . . . . .

mjkhan Tuesday, January 17, 2012 06:05 PM

[QUOTE=Braveheartkhilji;395762]I agree, but who actually is we, i mean is it me, you, establishment, executive, judiciery, army, nation? Or is it the balochistan factor, sindhi wadera's, takht-e-lahore, militant hit KPK, democracy, dictatorship and so on.. . . . . . , . . . . . .[/QUOTE]

Each and every constituent element of the state of PAKISTAN and the nation of PAKISTAN represents "we" and is responsible of our present standing in the international world.Not one, of all, institutions can be said to had/have been working upto the expectation.All are one and same.

Braveheartkhilji Tuesday, January 17, 2012 06:32 PM

what than is the need of the hour!

If every individual, every instituition, every department is to be blamed than who innocent here, i mean what part have i played in this situation and take the blame?
Similarly, what about you, saleeqa, azeemgum etc.

roijen Tuesday, January 17, 2012 08:18 PM

^

you can blame it on me, i dont do my homework properly:sleep:

azeegum Wednesday, January 18, 2012 01:39 AM

[QUOTE=Braveheartkhilji;395769]If every individual, every instituition, every department is to be blamed than who innocent here, i mean what part have i played in this situation and take the blame?
Similarly, what about you, saleeqa, azeemgum etc.[/QUOTE]

Well, the common people as well as the people at the helm of affairs both have to be blamed. To further understand why we all should be blamed for the fast deteriorating situation in Pakistan, follow this thread:
[url]http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/59061-domestic-policy-formulation.html[/url]
The discussion going on there is germane to the topic you want to know...

regards

01:23 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.