CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Ecnomic progress Vs Political situation (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/60472-ecnomic-progress-vs-political-situation.html)

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 08:33 AM

Ecnomic progress Vs Political situation

AOA

hope you all are fine

In the recent past Pakistan gain much in the ecnomic field.
1 trade relief from EU
2 contract with sirilanka for more trade product
3 MFN for INdia

and may be many other not in my knowledge;)

so in the light of all this Pakistan is considered to be moved on the way of ecnomic progress.........but

[B][SIZE="4"]this government have just 1 year more so the next coming government will revise all the polices [SIZE="4"][B]as the tradition of pakistan[/B][/SIZE]...........[/SIZE][/B]

so my question is

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]is economic stability can be [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]gained without political stabilty?
and how this ecnomic stability can be with hold in the present unstable condition of Government in Pakistan, law and order situation, problem of Baloch,? how in the presence of these all problems Pakistan will continue its journey to ecnomic prosperity?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

waiting for reply

regards

Ahmad786Khan Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405627]AOA

hope you all are fine

1 trade relief from EU
3 MFN for INdia

so in the light of all this Pakistan is considered to be moved on the way of ecnomic progress.........but

[B][SIZE="4"]this government have just 1 year more so the next coming government will revise all the polices [SIZE="4"][B]as the tradition of pakistan[/B][/SIZE]...........[/SIZE][/B]

so my question is

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]is economic stability can be [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]gained without political stabilty?
and how this ecnomic stability can be with hold in the present unstable condition of Government in Pakistan, law and order situation, problem of Baloch,? how in the presence of these all problems Pakistan will continue its journey to ecnomic prosperity?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

waiting for reply

regards[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][B]The only way Pakistan will attain prosperity is if Imran Khan becomes the chief executive otherwise
Inna Lillah hay wa Inna alye hay Rajaoon.[/B][/SIZE]

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:17 PM

[QUOTE=Ahmad786Khan;405658][SIZE="3"][B]The only way Pakistan will attain prosperity is if Imran Khan becomes the chief executive otherwise
Inna Lillah hay wa Inna alye hay Rajaoon.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
extremly sorry to say...............the condition is not soo worse..........

i want to discus the steps of improvement........ in the present situation.

and

IMRAN KHAN is not a magic stick for problems.............

note "please dont discus any particular political personality here"

regards

mano g Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405627]AOA

hope you all are fine

1 trade relief from EU
3 MFN for INdia

so my question is

waiting for reply

regards[/QUOTE]

Economic growth is directly proportional to the political stability, i must say, because FDI can only be enhanced if the law and order situation and political condition is good in a particular country, we have the example of Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan was a democratic leader, who changed the fate of the country due to his economic and administrative reforms, Turkey is now politically and economically stabilized country.

Pakistan is facing a number of problems at the moment unfortunately, but we should spread hope, instead of looking for a particular person. we all have to work for our betterment.keeping house is order is essential for making economic growth, secondly continuation of policies is very important for consistent development.

mjkhan Tuesday, February 21, 2012 01:12 PM

Judge yourself:

The eraz in which PAK progressed the most in terms of economy were the eraz of General ayub and Genral Musharaf.

Why?

Because the world knew that Marshall laws in PAK are long term and hence alternatively it means continuance of economic policies laid down by the govt.As a result of this FDI and DDI(domestic direct investment) increased.

On the other hand democratic govt. in our countries dont survive for much longer.Moreover discontinuing the policies of previous democratic govt. by the newly elected govt. is a common norm in PAK.All this lead towards political instability and hence low level of growth.

It is almost impossible for an economy to swing at its full potential without political stability.

note:presently even the PAKI investors have shifted there money outside PAK or have stop investing.Most of the problems that investors are facing are directly or indirectly because of political instability.

chfarooq Tuesday, February 21, 2012 01:34 PM

@ MJKHAN

it is not the length of tenure of a regime which determines political stability which in turn determines economic stability. for instance take the example of North Korea where Kim Jong il ruled for 17 years and yet there was no political stability or for that reason no economic stability in the country. whereas in Japan where governments are usually short lived, some 8 prime ministers changed in 90-00 decade and despite this it remained the 2nd largest economy.

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=mano g;405667]Economic growth is directly proportional to the political stability[/QUOTE]

Economic growth is directly proportional to activity of people seeking economic and career opportunities through fair means and political stability is directly proportional to people seeking to get in power and enforce some of their ideology, vision etc. As both Economic progress and Political stability require people's activities to be in a relative direction, economic growth is indirectly proportional to political stability :evil (theory by me :evil). Har mulk main logun kee aksariat economic aur career opportunities ke peeche hee bhagti hai aur political activity buhut saare traditional, cultural yaa religious compromises ke tahat qaim hui hoti hai laikin hamare haan masla yeh hai ke hamare pass is tarah ke traditional yaa cultural yahan tak ke religious compromises tak kaa wajood nahin hai aur sone pe suhaga yeh ke hamara mulk aik zarai mulk hai jis kee economy logun kee majority ko economic aur career opportunities nahin deti. isi waja se logun kee majority siasat main aake apne liye economic opportunities talash karti hai aur ultimately siasat kisi nazriye ke tahat chalne ke bajaye hamare mulk main aik economic resource kee haisiat ikhtiar kar chuki hai (jis kaa sab se bara saboot mulk main hone waali corruption hai jis kaa kisi na kisi tarah se link siasat se milta hai). yeh practice mulk ke qaim hone ke waqt se jaari rehne kee waja se logun ke zehno main itni deep beth chuki hai filhal hamari samajh main nahin aata ke is se nikla kaise jaaye :evil (another theory by me :evil).

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405712]Economic growth is directly proportional to activity of people seeking economic and career opportunities through fair means and political stability is directly proportional to people seeking to get in power and enforce some of their ideology, vision etc. As both Economic progress and Political stability require people's activities to be in a relative direction, economic growth is indirectly proportional to political stability :evil (theory by me :evil). Har mulk main logun kee aksariat economic aur career opportunities ke peeche hee bhagti hai aur political activity buhut saare traditional, cultural yaa religious compromises ke tahat qaim hui hoti hai laikin hamare haan masla yeh hai ke hamare pass is tarah ke traditional yaa cultural yahan tak ke religious compromises tak kaa wajood nahin hai aur sone pe suhaga yeh ke hamara mulk aik zarai mulk hai jis kee economy logun kee majority ko economic aur career opportunities nahin deti. isi waja se logun kee majority siasat main aake apne liye economic opportunities talash karti hai aur ultimately siasat kisi nazriye ke tahat chalne ke bajaye hamare mulk main aik economic resource kee haisiat ikhtiar kar chuki hai (jis kaa sab se bara saboot mulk main hone waali corruption hai jis kaa kisi na kisi tarah se link siasat se milta hai). yeh practice mulk ke qaim hone ke waqt se jaari rehne kee waja se logun ke zehno main itni deep beth chuki hai filhal hamari samajh main nahin aata ke is se nikla kaise jaaye :evil (another theory by me :evil).[/QUOTE]
ur both theories are not understandable by me..........:(
your 1st 1 ..........ecnomic stability = constant 1/political stability..........if your government is not political stable will foriegn investors come?

2nd pass 10 feet above my mind..............:(

regards

[QUOTE=mjkhan;405684]Judge yourself:

The eraz in which PAK progressed the most in terms of economy were the eraz of General ayub and Genral Musharaf.[COLOR=blue]please tell instead of mobile companies what other ecnomic progress in pakistan in musharaf regin?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]dont forget the period of yahya khan while discusing marshal laws.......mushraf is no good for us i think[/COLOR]

Why?

Because the world knew that Marshall laws in PAK are long term and hence alternatively it means continuance of economic policies laid down by the govt.As a result of this FDI and DDI(domestic direct investment) increased.

On the other hand democratic govt. in our countries dont survive for much longer.Moreover discontinuing the policies of previous democratic govt. by the newly elected govt. is a common norm in PAK.All this lead towards political instability and hence low level of growth.
[COLOR=blue]this government complete its four years and moving forward so in this regard what is problem? so i think this totally false to say that democratic governments are unstable and they dont bring ecnomic progress.........i mentioned in my post three imp ecnomic contracts of present Govt ...........i think it will leads to ecnomic progress:thinking[/COLOR]

It is almost impossible for an economy to swing at its full potential without political stability.
[COLOR=blue]i agree .........but do you think still more steps are needed for stability? and whats that?[/COLOR]

note:presently even the PAKI investors have shifted there money outside PAK or have stop investing.Most of the problems that investors are facing are directly or indirectly because of political instability.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]i think political situation sa zayada energy short fall and rise of labour prices ha is ki reason:thinking[/COLOR]

mhmmdkashif Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=very special 1;405722]ur both theories are not understandable by me..........:(
your 1st 1 ..........ecnomic stability = constant 1/political stability..........if your government is not political stable will foriegn investors come?

2nd pass 10 feet above my mind..............:(

regards[/QUOTE]

buhut hee aasan hai samajhna, government kee unstability aur writ qaim na hone kee main waja corruption hai, aur corruption kaa taaluq logun kee zehniat se hai. agar log buhut ziada politicized honge to woh kahin pe kaam karne ke bajaye siasat pe ziada zor den ge, aur investors ko is baat se kia matlab, woh to chahta hai ke maine invest kia hai to log kaam karen aur mujhe output mile :dd. logun kee zehniat aisi kiun bani hai us kaa reason to samajh aa gaya hoga. politics ko jab her koi apne apne maqsad ke liye use kare gaa to na kabhi government stable hogi aur na hee koi investor invest karne aaye gaa. aisa nahin hai ke sirif bare bare political offices main bethe hue log hee politics ko apne liye use karte hain, aap kabhi survey kar ke dekhen to pata lage gaa ke neeche tak her koi aisa karta hai. Hamain sab se pehle local resources paida kar ke logun ko train karna pare gaa phir FDI kee taraf dekhna pare gaa.

very special 1 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;405730]buhut hee aasan hai samajhna, government kee unstability aur writ qaim na hone kee main waja corruption hai, aur corruption [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]kaa taaluq logun kee zehniat se hai[/B][/FONT][/SIZE].

[COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]how to change that mind set? [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

agar log buhut ziada politicized honge to woh kahin pe kaam karne ke bajaye siasat pe ziada zor den ge, aur investors ko is baat se kia matlab, woh to chahta hai ke maine invest kia hai to log kaam karen aur mujhe output mile :dd. logun kee zehniat aisi kiun bani hai us kaa reason to samajh aa gaya hoga. [SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]politics ko jab her koi apne apne maqsad ke liye use kare gaa to na kabhi government stable hogi aur na hee koi investor invest karne aaye gaa.[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]so you means if corruption ends we will achieve stability?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

aisa nahin hai ke sirif bare bare political offices main bethe hue log hee politics ko apne liye use karte hain, aap kabhi survey kar ke dekhen to pata lage gaa ke neeche tak her koi aisa karta hai. [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][B]Hamain sab se pehle local resources paida kar ke logun ko train karna pare gaa phir FDI kee taraf dekhna pare gaa.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]i fully agree...........but how to train?:sad[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

what steps by Governmental officers or by Government?:thinking..............banda tu change ho jain ga

08:57 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.