CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   PM Gillani Convicted Of Contempt Of Court .. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/62668-pm-gillani-convicted-contempt-court.html)

Stunner Thursday, April 26, 2012 01:38 PM

PM Gillani Convicted Of Contempt Of Court ..

At last PM Gillani has been convicted of contempt of court, but was spared of prison by the court ..

In an ideal world the PM of a country who had been accused of contempt and other charges would have resigned even on the day he was called to court for the first time .. That didn't happen..

In an ideal world, a PM convicted of contempt SHOULD have resigned .. But in Pakistan, the decision of a top most court against the PM is a 'Black day for democracy, or a 'Saazish against Jamhooriyat' ..

I do not see this PM going .. Is this 'Jamhooriyat' .. ?

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

Invincible Thursday, April 26, 2012 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=Stunner;424990]At last PM Gillani has been convicted of contempt of court, but was spared of prison by the court ..

In an ideal world the PM of a country who had been accused of contempt and other charges would have resigned even on the day he was called to court for the first time .. That didn't happen..

In an ideal world, a PM convicted of contempt SHOULD have resigned .. But in Pakistan, the decision of a top most court against the PM is a 'Black day for democracy, or a 'Saazish against Jamhooriyat' ..

I do not see this PM going .. Is this 'Jamhooriyat' .. ?

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B]ek chawal nikalnay se pouri degh ka zaiqa theak ya kharbh nah huta. It is system that matters.

PPP seems invincible till next election.

Regards,[/B]

marslanqaisar Thursday, April 26, 2012 01:55 PM

[B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Baki batian baad mein..[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522831_403078676378884_184703141549773_1409812_1219322415_n.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"]:bow[/SIZE][/CENTER]

sarang ali shaikh Thursday, April 26, 2012 01:59 PM

in an ideal world; this judiciary too would have resigned after allegations they are facing -of being biased.

Stunner Thursday, April 26, 2012 02:03 PM

Our nation has been taught some words lately .. Prominent two of them are 'Mandate' and 'Jamhooriyat' (Aur us k khilaaf saazishain) .. None know the actual meanings of them both

Hamaray politicians ne kuch lafz seekh rakhay hain .. Stake holders ( Tamaam stake holders ko saath le k chalain ge ), Sadar Sahab ki 'Ownership' aur PM Sahab ki 'Leadership' .. Since when President became the owner of the country ..

Same goes for the word 'Mandate' .. Since when it started meaning that mandate once given is irrevocable, even in sheer corruption and maladministration .. ?

PM is the leader of the country .. Wo aik chaawal ka dana jisay daikh k poori daig theek ho sakti hai, agar nahin ho sakti to wo theek ker sakta hai if he wants to .. He is not just one of the lot .. He is at top of the lot ..

[B]I think Courts too are fearful of the situation .. They don't deserve to be at their ranks if they fear other ranks while delivering a verdict .. They should have given a strong verdict aginst one of the most corrupt PMs in history of Pakistan ..[/B]

May Allah guide us all to the right path .. Aameen

samia fakhar Thursday, April 26, 2012 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=marslanqaisar;424998][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Baki batian baad mein..[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522831_403078676378884_184703141549773_1409812_1219322415_n.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"]:bow[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

And i just want to analyze the situation when a common man would be charged in court contempt case... Then will the Supreme court go for 30 seconds charges??????

sidogar Thursday, April 26, 2012 02:39 PM

Dear in this the Supreme court save her owner as well as gave regard to the Prime Minister of Pakistan. In my view it is very well decision. By law the PM is now ineligibly for the post as well as election for the 5 years

Stunner Thursday, April 26, 2012 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=sidogar;425012]Dear in this the Supreme court save her owner as well as gave regard to the Prime Minister of Pakistan. In my view it is very well decision. By law the PM is now ineligibly for the post as well as election for the 5 years[/QUOTE]

Bro, he is not ineligible by law, rather by morality .. And morality is something that is missing in our politicians .. So the Supreme Court should have given a straight forward verdict according to law .. It is for the first time in history that the offender goes happily and with high head to the court and the court in return having found him guilty was shy to announce a due verdict .. Its very strange .. Both parties are in the wrong .

Regards ..

drvalentino Thursday, April 26, 2012 03:08 PM

@ ALL please comment

i was laughing to see PM of pakistan when he was coming out of the court as victorious.it looked that he had conquered something,he was received with congrets and flowers....Tragic and pathetic.Either we talk about any political party,there have no moral values..
Atleast i dont accept such constitution that gives immunity to a president and what about poor people who are tortured by police on minor crimes.
it is only islam that says,no one is beyond law either a ruler or common man.
there are some ppl who are supporters of PM and that constitution,they should be aware that the issue is of money laundering of 60 million dollars i.e the money of pakistani ppl looted by president of pakistan and supported by PM and the cabinet and all the allied parties....in simple words,we should agree that a president can do robbery as he has immunity under article 248.can any body like to tell me if a president rapes someone,does he enjoy immunity ??????Oh God,protect our country and countrymen from devils.

Allama iqbal rightly said
Jamhoorait wo tarz-e-hakoomat ha ke jis main
Bandon ko gina kartey hain, tola naheen kartey.

On serious grounds,m thinking,this democracy i.e western democracy does not suit us.

SANA Sgd Thursday, April 26, 2012 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=Stunner;425001]Our nation has been taught some words lately .. Prominent two of them are 'Mandate' and 'Jamhooriyat' (Aur us k khilaaf saazishain) .. None know the actual meanings of them both

Hamaray politicians ne kuch lafz seekh rakhay hain .. Stake holders ( Tamaam stake holders ko saath le k chalain ge ), Sadar Sahab ki 'Ownership' aur PM Sahab ki 'Leadership' .. Since when President became the owner of the country ..

Same goes for the word 'Mandate' .. Since when it started meaning that mandate once given is irrevocable, even in sheer corruption and maladministration .. ?

PM is the leader of the country .. Wo aik chaawal ka dana jisay daikh k poori daig theek ho sakti hai, agar nahin ho sakti to wo theek ker sakta hai if he wants to .. He is not just one of the lot .. He is at top of the lot ..

[B]I think Courts too are fearful of the situation .. They don't deserve to be at their ranks if they fear other ranks while delivering a verdict .. They should have given a strong verdict aginst one of the most corrupt PMs in history of Pakistan ..[/B]

May Allah guide us all to the right path .. Aameen[/QUOTE]
i fully agree,. its ajoke with the system and with the courts,.

01:58 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.