Thursday, March 28, 2024
08:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 12, 2012

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

I would like to see a separate province for every 20 million Pakistanis.In this way the problems relating to the share from the economy among all the provinces can also be reduced.

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

either to make a province or not.....
few points which must come in my mind while talking about new province

1 resources

2 area

3 culture

4 what type of problems they have ? which can only be solved by new province

5 present income from that area.

6 administration

so if in the above mention points are kept in mind and analyse the situation how many provinces can be made and the viability of province can be easily understandable for me

1 bhawalpur province

as they have almost the same culture and language like punjab.........they have good area........but either they have enough revenue to maintain and run thier own assembly? before it also people in that area are not getting enough facilities. rest of resources we will also spend on new ministers, then what the poor people will do..........what thier condition will be u can easily understand

2 HAzara province

as in KPK. i think it is possible and have enough revenue to run it assembly and its people will progress more. as the hazara people and rest of KPK have different culture and thier area is also not together. ( i think a river or canal seprate them) not sure.

3 sariki province

totally on languistic basic. how this province will manage its expenses. and rule will be again in hands of some vaderas and the general public will just suffer more and more

In 1 talk show i listtened that in Nawaz shrif tenure ( dont remeber which 1) more than 6 billion i think will be given to balochistan province for development. when Nawaz sharif visited that area and asked where that money was spent. he was informed that was spent to purchased new cars and jeeps which are in private use of ministers. then what will be for general public?????.

so similarly

by making new province who will afford the protocol of new ministers ........general public.........

managment can be achieved without making provinces also.........sorry atleast i dont want, dont bear to waste my money on these corrupt politicans.

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Balochistan is a province and is it making progress?
Issue of Balochistan is different.There is a background and you know well what kind of exploitation is going on.Government and Army is involved in their miserable condition.It has no comparison with demand of new provinces.

If you remember the exploitation of East Pakistan,you must remember what Bhashani said on his visit to Islamabad,

"Mujhe Islamabad ki roads se patt'son ki smell aati hai"

Now we are waiting that people of Balochistan may say,

"hamen sui gas k sholo'n mein balochistan k awam ki aahen sunti hain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
I do not think that it is proper time to have new provinces. Everybody knows and understands the game behind this demand. It is a shrewd game being played by our politicians. The merits to be obtained by making new provinces will be overshadowed by its demerits if started this year. Let us wait for right time when sense and sensibility prevails in our politics.
And when that time will come ?Politicians are taking advantages even in these circumstances.They will always because they know well how to bait people.

We have lost east Pakistan in waiting for "right time".Dear right time never comes itself.It has to make come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Creating new provinces on administrative basis is a good option, but there are many conflicting issues. Distribution of resources, water distribution, demarcation of provinces, issue of Hazara province. Soon we will hear voices of Muhajir province & that will be disastrous for Pakistan. Moreover potential of new provinces to survive is also a concern. Please comment
As Xeric said,India has many provinces and states so I think more provinces would prove beneficial from administrative point of view.

@all Bengal was divided by british for sake of better administration and we,the muslims appreciated that decision because it was in our favour.Hindus opposed it because it wasn't in their favour.Look ! What are we doing? We don't want to give rights to our fellow citizens because it's against our interest.They are making noise for new provinces because they feel they are not in better position.

What is more important for us?A single country Pakistan with some new provinces or many independent small states just like east pakistan?

Decisions should be based on facts,reality and far-sightedness rather emotions and imagination.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), mjkhan (Saturday, May 12, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)

enchanted is on a distinguished road

Well i think, provinces should be created for better administration. But in our case our shrewd politicians are inculcating this for their own benefits....more assemblies more chances of corruption.

If our leaders were not that much corrupt than this move would have lead us to the path of progress.

amnakhan is on a distinguished road

well sir i m not against the creation of new provinces, in mine point ov view with the creation of new provinces more jobs would be created,more school colleges and univeristies would be build ...... rate of unemployement would be decreased and there would be more exposure for the underdeveloped areas of Pakistan...I think we should consider it a positive step
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
Well i think, provinces should be created for better administration. But in our case our shrewd politicians are inculcating this for their own benefits....more assemblies more chances of corruption.

If our leaders are not that much corrupt than this move has lead us to the path of progress.
You are right.But we should sacrifice for some bigger benefits.Politicians are needed to be harnessed for good.Their instinct of corruption can't be crushed by not making new provinces.
Aren't they doing corruption these days?Haven't they been doing corruption in history ?They had been doing,they are doing and they will carry on.We should better find ways to control their insatiable lust for money rather putting aside major benefits of Pakistan because of their fear.

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
Chk that Fertilizer n sugar sector of Pakistan being majority in Lower Punjab. Mango, Wheat n Cotton production can be attributed to lower Punjab.
Bt have u ever made a comprehensive visit to this area??
so far there is no agriculture tax imposed on agri income......How much revenue you can earn from 3 fertilizer factories and 3 to 4 sugar mills to run proposed south Punjab successfully.

enchanted is on a distinguished road

Yes you are right Farrah. politicians have always been corrupt even they are corrupt now. What i think if the politicians have not been corrupt than this move have been fruitful for us otherwise no benefit for creating new provinces.

You know our people. Illitreacy rate is very high. Therefore, provinces fight as punjabi, sindhi etc..

What are we doing. we are demanding a province on basis of saraiki province. we are fighting on our races what will happen when we will have more provinces...more fights on races as sindhi baluch punjabi....

As our QUAID said we are neither sindhi,balochi,punjabi or pathan we are all just PAKISTANI.
But our provinces division is not being like this...(Dividing provinces for sake of better adminstration) rather you can hear the slogans 'divide our province as a siraiki province' etc. It means the views which we hear now, are about differences between different provinces, it will be increased.

Once in Hamid Mir's program 'Capital Talk' I don't remember the exact words but the review was...he said when he went to see people of drone attack in a hospital, a boy of a teenage said tum punjab say ho, hum fata walay tmhain choraein gay nai.
Can you feel the hatred that a teenage of Pakistan expressed for people of other province of his own country.

So, in such circumstances where our people mentality is being build like this than how can be divide our country like this to be involve in more fuss.
If the situation would have not been like this than our thoughts would not have been divided , if we would all have been united than dividing provinces would have resulted in a better Pakistan.

I think if we there are more negative points than the positive ones than better to avoid that idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to enchanted For This Useful Post:
Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, May 12, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Before talking on this immense issue it is quite pertinent to take eye bird view of that area on which we discussing. few days ago i watched news, people of south punjab were celebrating on the decision of parliament, they seemed very happy, that is very note able point to solve this issue. further more situation of south punjab is witness that this area always ignored in the field of education, industry and funds for development. thus they getting unrest in their mind, this will be convert into dangerous riots. we are already facing bundle of problems we are not in a position to face other that type of problems, like riots in punjab etc, so this decision should be implemented south punjab province should be created. we have to think as a Pakistani not. we have to think for the betterment of Pakistan development of Pakistan. INSHALLAH Pakistan will secome a peacefull and developed country.....

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

If the new provinces made in the existing provinces then there will surely arise some more problems. some have been discussed earlier. the remaining will be the distribution of resources, NFC Awards.
Currently we talk to each other as Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pakhtoon etc. then these groups will increase. the conflicts will be on linguistic basis.
As there is the matter of KALABAGH DAM, it is not built due to the lack of trust and unity among the provinces. Such problems could arise by making of new provinces on serious national issues.
Call for Change (Saturday, May 12, 2012), enchanted (Saturday, May 12, 2012)